Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toybox Heat Build?

Go down 
+2
tehprognoob
Axanael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

I was wondering whether it would be viable to make a build with him. The initial TEC appears good, and I probably have to tune the FLY or maybe even roll another pair of Ace of Hearts earrings.

Anyways, here's what it looks like with stuff that happened to be in my garage.

(Grandum BS is just for the lulz)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

>Amateus AM2

>Bazooka

>5 FLY

>Destructor LG

It is still Toybox BD amiright?

Level 0 builds are smexy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

You say the Grandum BS is just there as a joke, but the only Toybox player I can even think of on the server (Matsuy) uses one on his and does amazingly well with it.

This is pretty rough, but I don't want to toss builds with capa tunes at newer players:
Spoiler:

Cruise missiles should be used for farming/long range crowd bombardment, Grandum BS missiles are extremely useful for heckling airs, L-Baz for anything that gets close, Haku Circle Bit as an insurance measure for blowing away close-range threats (Pillbox Unit as a meatshield is acceptable too).

EDIT: Wasn't entirely paying attention to what I was doing in calc, one or two Accel Saber AMs would be usable instead, and Mach Knight HD2 actually helps more than Cross Raptor HD. I did say it was rough though.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Dear gawd

fcking L-baz so hard to fit 40 TEC with without capa tunes or sacrificing wep tunes on this core ;_;
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Erm. Victorl's kind of expensive, I've got one Accel Saber AM, and I can never hit anything with large zooks unless they're literally right in my face.

The Ace of Hearts earrings are on my Amateus at the moment too.

Edit: I assume I won't be needing ballistic shooter on this bot? Because I finally rolled one from the SUC gara.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

>Ballistic shooter

wat
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 am

Keep rolling SUC. You'll eventually get more Ace of Hearts earrings.

Well, Ballistic Shooter is not equippable by ARTs. Perhaps you mean Ballistic Launcher? I would give it to a M Art since it's L (Amateus, I'm looking at you) and keep Large Bazooka. Seriously, it's a great weapon and only gets better when it's tuned.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

Relict? wrote:
Keep rolling SUC. You'll eventually get more Ace of Hearts earrings.

Well, Ballistic Shooter is not equippable by ARTs. Perhaps you mean Ballistic Launcher? I would give it to a M Art since it's L (Amateus, I'm looking at you) and keep Large Bazooka. Seriously, it's a great weapon and only gets better when it's tuned.

Amateus is somewhat full costed based on tunes unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 am

Instead of Amateus you could be using it on Hoverion, Victory 1, etc. instead, and at lower cost. I think they actually support it better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 am

Maybe Hoverion, then?

Spoiler:

My current Ballistic Launcher wielder only has 2 more tec than this but does just fine (he does have Broad Radar, though).

EDIT: Sugary already beat me to it and then some.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 am

A little toybox tip. Don't wait for the lock-on circle to appear, just tap right click the moment you see name boxes pop-up on the right side of the screen. If it blips twice, there's a good chance you have two targets locked. This makes it easier to shoot through the fog as well as shooting the moment lock is achieved.
Spoiler:
Of course, packing a good main weapon is a must, since getting high scores using only the core is pretty tough.
Which weapon? I don't even know. I'm just using whatever tuned weapon I have and roll around with it. In this case, a blast gatling, which isn't an ideal weapon in most cases.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 am

You can just hold right click, release after firing and hold it again.

When you hold right click, the bot will fire right away after getting a lock, so you don't have to look for names or listen to beeps and you can look at something else, like the radar.
But since Toybox doesn't get a near instant lock like other bots moes do, holding right click might led you to fire only 1 missile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toybox Heat Build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Heat Build?   Toybox Heat Build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Toybox Heat Build?
Page 1 of 1