Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My toybox build (In progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

My toybox build (In progress)  Empty
PostSubject: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Haters gonna hate, because I'm not tuning this guy :v

Spoiler:

Feedback would be nice, hatred is not wanted at all, nor are "Improvment tips" I just need thoughts on how well you think it'd do.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I would get rid of one Blast Bazooka and tune the other for a Great Rapid Beta (lowering ammo). You could put a Viper Shield on the other arm. Also, I would suggest trying Linear Cannon (if you have it) instead of Blast Bazookas, since Toybox usually needs longer range weapons to keep airnigs away.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 am

@Alpherior wrote:
I would get rid of one Blast Bazooka and tune the other for a Great Rapid Beta (lowering ammo). You could put a Viper Shield on the other arm. Also, I would suggest trying Linear Cannon (if you have it) instead of Blast Bazookas, since Toybox usually needs longer range weapons to keep airnigs away.

Lrn2read

I said I'm not tuning this guy, and he was built in EU, no linear cannons, Viper sheilds cost too much and this build works rather well.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 am

You brought stupidity to a whole new level.
Too much cost for internal spammer,a delicious fatart thats gonna be nomm'd on.

Don't go dual blast zooks,to utilize it properly,you'd have to double fire,which turns you into a stationary target.

Stay mobile and shoot,try to adjust your weapon systems for different types and ranges.

And adding a dual rifle bit can help

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

@Nisa wrote:
You brought stupidity to a whole new level.
Too much cost for internal spammer,a delicious fatart thats gonna be nomm'd on.

Don't go dual blast zooks,to utilize it properly,you'd have to double fire,which turns you into a stationary target.

Stay mobile and shoot,try to adjust your weapon systems for different types and ranges.

And adding a dual rifle bit can help

I'll give that a shot, just gotta find a way, and stupidity isn't the word I'd use, I'd say more "Trying something new"
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 am

the best thing thar is the flaming volcanic bs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Alpherior does it right....seen him in arena before with toybox and he does alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My toybox build (In progress)    My toybox build (In progress)  Empty

Back to top Go down

My toybox build (In progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com