Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toybox Girl BP Build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkTunerKisume
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DarkTunerKisume

Male Posts : 214

Toybox Girl BP Build Empty
PostSubject: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 pm

/title

Not much to explain here. I just want this build critiqued, and get some ideas of if I could be doing anything differently.

Spoiler:

Looked over an M ART guide on here for weapon ideas... I had a couple of good options, but a Middle Bazooka seems like the best choice. (Sadly, I only have a mod.)
Essentially, I tried to avoid giving her a main weapon with homing courtesy of Anti-Homing being everywhere lately. Besides a Middle Zook, I also considered a Scram Launcher Mod, but found the stats I was hitting after the appropriate weapon tunes were unsatisfactory.

So yeah... with that, I'm listening. qwq
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 am

very inefficient tuning. You have a handy mag that doesn't do anything except for taking up 15 cost.

swap it to a cola and move some of your tunes there

with handy mag:

with cola:

but if you're using a middle zook and avoid using bd weap, alot of other bds would be much better in terms of stats and core utility
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 am

Uh

Pretty sure he was using the mag for farming

And correct if I'm wrong but doesn't cola give +1 STR
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:02 am

beer is 1 str, cola is 1 tec

and you have a 320 ammo bd weapon for farming
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:24 am

He said to avoid, he didn't say he'd never use it ever. The build is fine.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 pm

You can easily get higher stats by using low cost arms that give TEC instead of Accel Saber AMs. The choice to use a Middle Bazooka was a good one by the way.

You could take Quick Land instead of Beam Guard if you like hopping.
Back to top Go down
DarkTunerKisume
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DarkTunerKisume

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:51 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
very inefficient tuning. You have a handy mag that doesn't do anything except for taking up 15 cost.

swap it to a cola and move some of your tunes there

but if you're using a middle zook and avoid using bd weap, alot of other bds would be much better in terms of stats and core utility
Handy Mag is for farming. Also gives a couple of slots if needed without messing up my Sub Weapon order. (Otherwise, I would've used a Cola. =w=; )
I would be using her BD Weapons, but not relying solely on them. It'd be a basis of using them when I actually need to.

Koiro wrote:
Uh

Pretty sure he was using the mag for farming
That's the idea. The listed order isn't necessarily the tune order I'd actually be doing though. I'd probably move a tune or two over to the Handy Mag to avoid a couple of 3rd slot tunes if I can.

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
He said to avoid, he didn't say he'd never use it ever. The build is fine.
I tried to do a bit of research before making it. It's not perfect, but I tried not to be blind while making it. x_x

UncleBobbie wrote:
You can easily get higher stats by using low cost arms that give TEC instead of Accel Saber AMs. The choice to use a Middle Bazooka was a good one by the way.

You could take Quick Land instead of Beam Guard if you like hopping.
Hm. I'll see what other AMs I have, and see if I could be hitting different (read: better) stats with them.

That'd make sense.

Alright, thanks for the input guys. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl BP Build   Toybox Girl BP Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Toybox Girl BP Build
Page 1 of 1