Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nicole malice 'adjustment'

Go down 
+3
Shai
Suguri
-Business
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

nicole malice 'adjustment' Empty
PostSubject: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

with the new adjustment to all versions of nicole.... as an avid nicole fan.... you knew this was going to come...

what im now asking is, without waste booster with bits out..... what is now the best use of her carts and fly/wlk ?

fly base with FD?

wlk with boost run or sway?

ive been using just sway for the longest time with wlk base.... but now im honestly rethinking this notion and almost leaning to a fly based nicole.... esp my 2 nicole skulls(only have UC reg nicole, and she is well.. my arcantus bitch and dont care what she has), as i rather enjoy and am a little better with Fd than i am with sway in terms of avoiding attacks and bullets.

just wanted to throw this out there, and see what cooks in the kettle. thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

I don't see it having any impact at all on build options, aside from making Boost Run viable on her. It just makes her easier to play.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:07 pm

boost run was somethign i was thinkin of too... but im just not sure what to do now. ;/
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Hopper Nicoles everywhere soon! :3c
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

FLY-based hopper nicole was highly viable to begin with, it's just a lot more effortless to play her now.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 pm

nicole confirmed for new autoplay slut ahuehuieheueheue
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Anybody know what the new nicole does?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:27 am

From what I heard she doesn't give Waste Booster but um.. makes it so you can't use custom dashes. Not sure how to call that debuff again.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 am

Shai wrote:
From what I heard she doesn't give Waste Booster but um.. makes it so you can't use custom dashes. Not sure how to call that debuff again.

She give Severe waste booster (I think that's the name), which makes you boost bar go down faster, just like Waste booster, but also prevents you from using custom dashes.

But she only gives that effect with the sword or the core ranged weapon, the main weapon on the sword only gives Waste Booster.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 am

Oh, I see. Sounds lovely. I want her more now. xD
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 am

Shai wrote:

Oh, and she lost the homing on her main weapon.
It fires 3 shots, 1 foward and 2 to each side, and they seem to home. Basically, pump speed, but you will watch her ammo go down pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 am

Hmm.. I see. I'm fine with that too. Blue haired Nicole. * w *
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Shai wrote:

It fires 3 shots, 1 foward and 2 to each side, and they seem to home. Basically, pump speed, but you will watch her ammo go down pretty fast.

ammo is no longer a problem with WB filling whep as her sword refills it as well.

tune lot of mobility, hit and run, fill gauge.

safe to assume that she will need a decent ammount tof tgh... ill assume 16 would be a good number as she will melee a decent ammount.

at this point... i still have no idea what i want to do with my skulls.... boost, or hop, or fd.

and i will probably try to get the new new nicole in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:31 pm

-Business wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Shai wrote:

ammo is no longer a problem with WB filling whep as her sword refills it as well.

tune lot of mobility, hit and run, fill gauge.

safe to assume that she will need a decent ammount tof tgh... ill assume 16 would be a good number as she will melee a decent ammount.

at this point... i still have no idea what i want to do with my skulls.... boost, or hop, or fd.

and i will probably try to get the new new nicole in a week or two.

Ammo is not a problem because you have the sword to farm. Because meleeing with a sup is surely a nice idea. It's a situational weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Considering you're probably just letting the bit do most of the damage anyway 250 ammo should last plenty long.

Then again it's going to be lower after tuning it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
Considering you're probably just letting the bit do most of the damage anyway 250 ammo should last plenty long.

Then again it's going to be lower after tuning it.

2GRB get 390 speed, and you can fire it 200 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nicole malice 'adjustment'   nicole malice 'adjustment' Empty

Back to top Go down

nicole malice 'adjustment'
Page 1 of 1