Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question to Nicole Malice

Go down 
+6
Astral_Dono
rei_hunter
Nfi
Zwiebel Force
Shai
Morishima
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Question to Nicole Malice Empty
PostSubject: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:38 pm

1. there are many nicole bds (uc shop has bd1 and rt shop has bd2 for example)
Does every single one of them have a different WB? or is it just the nicoles with extension like nicole malice skull and if there are more.....others?

2. Does WB get TGH with Nicoles TGH or am I only able to make my WB tough with the Cart Tough Wonderbit?

3. Does the Force/DMG of the Wonderbit increase with STR/TEC? mean it like...does it do more dmg if I have 40tec 40str then 1tec and 1str?

4. To be continued^^ (by others as well if there are more ppl questioning stuff^^)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm

1. Pretty sure BD1 and BD2 are exactly the same. As far as I know there are 3 different BDs of the standard Nicole. Two of them are in the shop, one for UC and one for RT. Then there's the pink haired one from Super UC Gara. The difference are the amount of slots. The SUC Gara one has 0S, UC 1S and the RT 2S.

You can get a 3S one if she's in Gara or from [RO] Event Cubes. I'm not sure if she's in normal [RO] cubes. Also, not entirely sure, but I believe there's a chance she's in Lotto Cubes as 2S.

Then there's Nicole Malice Skull and Nicole Malice Knight. I don't own either of them, sadly, so I can't really tell how their WBs are different. I just know that the Knight version's WB has Spears and Bucklers.

2. I can't remember anyone ever mentioning that WBs scale with the TGH of the robot, but it might. So I'll let someone else confirm that.

3. As far as I'm aware, her WB works the same as any other (not including Chloe). More TEC and STR means more damage and of course if STR/TEC is balanced the WB lasts longer.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:09 pm

1. The WBs are all the same, if the bots out of box name is Nicole Malice, she'll use the Deadeye Bit. Not sure about the amount of slots of the one from UC shop, but the Rt shop one should have . The once from UC Gara (Nicole Malice BD2#0 I believe), does not have slots and can't have her parts removed (unlike the others).

2. I think every WB has an individual TGH value, but I'm not sure. The Tough Wonderbit cartridge enhances the WBs HP only I think.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Might as well quote on someone since I don't know anything, this was from a
thread asking about Mialy with tough wonderbit cart in the build

tggt wrote:
Your bits won't last long enough to get much profit from the cart.
- Balance str/tec: increase bit HP, duration, damage.
- Tough wonder bit: 1.5x (or 2x) your bit HP.

You usually pick the first choice, or both.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:50 pm

thanks for the informations.....might even consider going str tec instead of mobility then^^

damn the dead eye bit is already as it is annoying if I ever can get to above 30 tec and str, then it would do so damn much dmg that the opponent wouldn´t get a chance to kill me^^
and if I get sway as well it should really not be too much trouble having low mobility.....sway still has those not-dmg-able-intervals right?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Most Nicole builds include 14~ TEC/STR and decent Fly. Her HP are very low for modern standards.

Keep in mind that there're a lot of things that can either ignore Deadeye (e.g.: the Ivis series), or sipy out-range it's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Most Nicole builds include 14~ TEC/STR and decent Fly. Her HP are very low for modern standards.

Keep in mind that there're a lot of things that can either ignore Deadeye (e.g.: the Ivis series), or sipy out-range it's attacks.
That is sadly true....well since (at least thats what my feeling says) a new meta of air spamming and lng swording starts I thought that a well played nicole counters almost all^^

True that nicole would be really slow but I would really like to see one that maxed out tecc and str instead of mobility....we sadly don´t know how the wb dmg is scaling.....if the dmg is like
X x[(tec+str)/2]
X is a Factor. let´s say 1.4^^ then it would be worth a try....because there would be a big difference...
exteme example with the for example formula. 10tec and 10 str would make the wb force to 1.4 x (10+10)/2 = 14 and with 40 tec and str 1.4 x (40+40)/2 = 56.

I made this formula because I got a nicole bd2#0 and I do mostly 14-18 dmg per hit, and it hits pretty fast, with 10 tec/str.

CAREFULL!!! The Formula is totally incorrect and just a example....
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 am

Nicole Malice is one of those bots that literally push the frontlines if not sapping away Boost Gauges with her Sub Weapon.

Nicole Malice skull's bit is a smaller version of Nicole Malice's Dead Eye (Ya know that big fat hand pounder) it melees twice as much with 4 sharp claws, while still firing away.

I dont know about Nicole Malice Knight though D:

Oh on a side note, Nicole Malice is around 8,000 UC on other cosmic break servers, 3 slots on all of them. She's basically a great arcantus runner, and as an Arena Bot, she can literally make Lily Rain EVEs cry. Not to mention if you're under a Power Spot, you can make her dead bits shoot and fist faster.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 am

Nicole Malice Skull is horrible. Her WB does not cause burn (thus is uable to pin down targets ith the burn->waste booster chain that the original Deadeye does) and has horrible HP even with Tough Wonderbit.

Nicole Malice Knight is sorta fun to use. Her sword now inflicts Severe Waste Booster with it's combo. It also has a main weapon tht shoots 3 spreading "wisps". She works nice at midrange hopper especially vs distracted crowds.The main treat abot Nicole Knight is her new WB of course. You can sumon it whenever you want, but you can also resummon it whenever you want unlike Persenachia who needs a lockon). The WBs aren't that great per se, but they do serve their purpose (supportive damage and covering her core) and explode, causig daage, when destroyed.
With her sword she is one of the last robots ho can replenish their Wonderbit while it's active (most other hd it nerfed for a good reason o 3o).
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 pm

So now after considering the stuff you ppl said and reading other posts about nicole I thought about a build I would like to do.

so first I want to say that I know that Boostrun is not the best decision on nicole (boost waste on yourself with bit out) but in one of the 2 builds I considered it because I have MAX Boostrun on this build....so I wouldn´t get a faster unit^^ and I don´t need to run while having the bit out....if I need escape with bit out I would jump around until wb gauge is empty and then run for me life^^ or I would run a distance...then wait to refill boost gauge and run again a short distance...I should be fast enough I guess...

With Boostrun...
Spoiler:

Without Boost run, but broad radar to be carefull and prepared.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Lower WLK from 40 to 35 on the non-boost run. Push what you got rid of into either HP or 12/12 STR/TEC. Also if these are going to be WLK based why do you have Great Boosts and a >Great Tough
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:26 pm

You're better off doing fly nicole. Her HP is shit combined with the fact that she doesn't get stun regain, so trying to maintain good hp while having decent boost run stats can be ass to deal with. She doesn't inflict Waste Booster from having her bit out anymore, so fly is now an option. Also, you'll want a main weapon to use, like a handy bazooka incase something does get close to you, you have a way of actually fighting back. The tec/str balance is fine as is, tuning tgh shouldn't matter that much since you'll (hopefully) won't be having too many head to head battles with anything. Accel roll is optional, but also a saving grace, so if you can fit that in, try and get it.

Long story short, pump that shit full of eagles to about 31 fly and get a main weapon.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Astral_Goddes wrote:
Lower WLK from 40 to 35 on the non-boost run. Push what you got rid of into either HP or 12/12 STR/TEC. Also if these are going to be WLK based why do you have Great Boosts and a >Great Tough
from 11/11 to 12/12 Tec/str is not worth losing the perfect Boost run....
I tried HP on calc and it does not increase in a significant manner....so I think it won´t help that much...maybe if I get some EX tunes...

about the Great though....I calculated that one for hours....I tried to get over 15 tgh since I don´t like to be stun locked. with the wlk/fly balance I would have a great Shortboost / perfect boostrun and with the tgh I wouldn´t get stunned that easyly. without tgh tunes I would be below 10 tgh and that is shit....I played it so i know it Smile

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Long story short, pump that shit full of eagles to about 31 fly and get a main weapon.
can you make an example build so I can get a better picture if the idea? my idea was the I run in use sub run away technique until full auge then I run in and hopp around to simply annoy ppl and run away when I get the feeling my ass is going to burn^^

With fly based I think it would be more the combat style since you can´t fly large distances without beeing air type....so u probably fill you gauge similar to mine playstyle but instead of hopping around you single out a target and fly around him like an eagle and after you kill one target u get to the next....maybe?

anyway...I would love to see a build to your preferences and if you know a vid where I can see a fly based nicole playing I would love to see it as well^^ I would search myself but right now it´s 1:25am here and I am going to sleep^^
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
The extra capa is there for either pumping more hp or weapon tunes of your preference.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:
The extra capa is there for either pumping more hp or weapon tunes of your preference.
but exchanging
40wlk + 18fly + 16tgh for
11wlk + 31fly + 9tgh doesn´t seem profitable to me.....sorry but I can´t belive that flying faster (but still slower then my boost run) and have less def is better just so you can fly around with your bit out....is nicole really that much stronger with bit attacking from air? is it that her bit hits the ground while boost running or  why is it better?

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 am

HP is better defense than TGH
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 am

You won't be walking for one, so that doesn't matter. Fly is universal speeds, and lifts you from the ground from the melees that don't jump in the air. Accel roll provides a quick escape incase something does catch you, in which you short boost and then accel roll away to quickly put a distance between you and whatever is hitting you. A land with 38/1 boost run could still catch you even if you have 40/18, because lands have the walk bonus. If you get hit, walking backwards won't really help because the only form of defense you have is your bit, and even then they still get passed it to hit you. With fly, you can fly slightly above their altitude and giving you a more decent chance of escaping. TGH is really only good for stun resist, TGH=/= defense. It does reduce CONSTANT damage, but you're a nicole, you shouldn't even be taking constant damage like that. Even then, the damage reduction is minor, so you would barely notice a difference between 9 and 16. With such shit health like that, you'll be eaten alive by nearly anything in this meta.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
You won't be walking for one, so that doesn't matter. Fly is universal speeds, and lifts you from the ground from the melees that don't jump in the air. Accel roll provides a quick escape incase something does catch you, in which you short boost and then accel roll away to quickly put a distance between you and whatever is hitting you. A land with 38/1 boost run could still catch you even if you have 40/18, because lands have the walk bonus. If you get hit, walking backwards won't really help because the only form of defense you have is your bit, and even then they still get passed it to hit you. With fly, you can fly slightly above their altitude and giving you a more decent chance of escaping. TGH is really only good for stun resist, TGH=/= defense. It does reduce CONSTANT damage, but you're a nicole, you shouldn't even be taking constant damage like that. Even then, the damage reduction is minor, so you would barely notice a difference between 9 and 16. With such shit health like that, you'll be eaten alive by nearly anything in this meta.
I didn´t say I would reduce the dmg to nothing or something like that...but the major problem I have is, when I have my bit out I get focused by EVERYONE and when that happends I get stunned, since I still have low tgh (11). and that´s what is eating me^^. it is true that escaping is very importent, but what do u have of 31 fly? I got many bots that are over that and the speed isn´t really impressive...since Nicole isn´t a Air tyoe you won´t stay long in air anyway and the lnd will catch up to u easyly. since I am totally sure that I am faster with 40wlk and 17fly boostrun then 31 fly.

Now to a contradiction in your statement. you say for one that HP is more important then TGH but you say as well that escaping is easier with fly, and with that it´s obvious you think escaping is important.
Now my aim in escaping is to not to get hit. so what is the point in having more HP? if I want to escape isn´t it  more important to have more tgh so I don´t get stunned and raped while escaping? Or are you trying to tell me that you need to tank alot when you´re escaping....if that was the case I wouldn´t bother escaping in the first place.

so what I want to tell u is, with the combo of having decend tgh (for s size...) and the best possible boostrun for non-lnd you´re probably save in pretty much any case.
Not everyone has a perfect boostrun lnd melee to catch u and that is the only possible way to catch u in my build....second point is that I am having a mean weapon which causes waste boost so for an lnd which can catch up to me (obviously one that uses boost run since a 38wlk non boostrun lnd won´t catch me) will have trouble because his gauge is getting faster emptied then mine.

If I am wrong in my thinking order then there are to things I would like from u guys.

first correct me where I am wrong and second write a ticked to cybersteps since something would be seriously wrong if a non boostrun lnd can catch up to a non lnd perfect boostrun.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 pm

The HP is incase you do get hit. TGH won't save you as much as HP.
If a melee starts meleeing on the ground, it won't track upwards. You're a non land on the ground, so you're easier target for melee. The purpose of flying is to escape without being hit and safely create a distance between the two of you. The stun will barely save you unless you have it at extremely. At best it'll reduce a hard stun to a light stun or something.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Not everyone has to have high tier boost run (any yellow to orange tier will catch you even at your purple), just one person to pin you down for the rest of the group. Fly will be slower in the sense you won't cover as much distance at once but it lets you position yourself appropriately via height advantages or accel roll spamming to move instantaneously to get away from threats. Nicole shouldn't be going in but rather coasting around the middle line and only moving to a more agressive position with Deadeye, anything more and you can get ganked boost run or not. HP is pretty much determines your damage output, as you'll seldom run out of ammo verses HP being something she can burn through quickly, so boost run + 370 HP will melt like butter.

PS: 40/17 isn't perfect, you can still go higher (or have Quick Boost which will make even slower things with it faster overall.)
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:08 am

Trill wrote:
Not everyone has to have high tier boost run (any yellow to orange tier will catch you even at your purple), just one person to pin you down for the rest of the group. Fly will be slower in the sense you won't cover as much distance at once but it lets you position yourself appropriately via height advantages or accel roll spamming to move instantaneously to get away from threats. Nicole shouldn't be going in but rather coasting around the middle line and only moving to a more agressive position with Deadeye, anything more and you can get ganked boost run or not. HP is pretty much determines your damage output, as you'll seldom run out of ammo verses HP being something she can burn through quickly, so boost run + 370 HP will melt like butter.

PS: 40/17 isn't perfect, you can still go higher (or have Quick Boost which will make even slower things with it faster overall.)
the ps is true, which I can instantly understand ^^

but what my thinking was is, that when I have the 31 fly I could probably evade a melee....but I could NEVER outfly him....because nicole isn´t a air type her gauge is emtied pretty fast and since the lnd is (if tuned) surely to be faster then I can fly I cant escape him....means he just has to follow me until I land. whcih will happen shortly after I start flying (non - air....)
now if my  aim is to kite the lnd with the fly and fight him 1on1 then fly would make sense...when I am in air he can´t attack me but I can attack him and if I do it smartly he will die, but for a escape tool I don´t think it´s better then purple boost run, since boostrun is faster then 31 fly...
And with 17 Fly I dare to say I am not as slow in air as an lnd is so the topic about possitioning myself somewhere shouldn´t be a problem...if I want to climb something up I can do it just as well with shortboost and 17 fly....
Now to the topic of air heigh...ANY DECEND lnd can fly at least as high as Nicole (all non air types have the same fly heigh cap) and with that all he needs to do is do a little shortboost jump and ripp me in air to pieces. I know it since I have done it vs. Air even.

And last but not least...the HP.
Why is having a 105more HP more profitable then having 6 more tgh?
I gues I can tank more but if I truly get focused by more then one I don´t belive that 105 HP can save me while 16 tgh can reduce the stunrate (from all those attacks) and I would get a slight chance of shortboosting away and then boostrun for my life...if that ever happens...actually I am a pretty carefull player and I mostly bait enemys into my team.....

Since I am still nto convinced about the Fly vs Wlk part I will leave that aside...the thing about hp I will consider it after testing with some other gun and run bots I have....for now I will edit this reply with a new calc with more hp then tgh. just to see what am I able to do when I chose that...

Edit1:
430 HP:

535 HP:

630 with some EX tunes:

Looking at the build with ex tunes I am pretty much convinced to get HP instead of tgh though I will need to sacrifice some tec and more str and tgh. need to recalc this...maybe decreasing hp to like 600 and making more tec str would be better....dunno everything whats below 10 loks bad to me^^
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:14 pm

this 40/17 boost run hopper build is megusta. imagine this on a nicole knight in beginner room. i have one, just not ex tuned. it functions, just not very epic damage wise.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:26 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
this 40/17 boost run hopper build is megusta. imagine this on a nicole knight in beginner room. i have one, just not ex tuned. it functions, just not very epic damage wise.
wow^^ if it isn´t too much work, can u upload a vid on youtube playing her so I could see how it works^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to Nicole Malice   Question to Nicole Malice Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to Nicole Malice
Page 1 of 1