Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?

Go down 
+2
Zwiebel Force
kissofthehell
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:56 pm

kissofthehell wrote:
Shai wrote:
Wing Plus AMJ doesn't look anything different in mid-air fly then when not flying. It are just AMJ, they won't have any pretty booster effects.

As for the Brickgale BS2:

Spoiler:

Thanks.. and it seems like the super gara is much better than the normal uc one ..

Actually, the Super UC Gara is considered the 'normal' UC Gara. As it has been there a lot longer then UC Gara DX.

It's cheaper, and the chances of golds are higher. Of course both give different stuff.

UC Gara DX has some good stuff. Like the Busted Stunguns, Maraca's, Colas and Beers. But just to increase stats and for tuning. The Moulin BSJ ain't bad for having either.

Most of the silver and lower stuff in there you can get in the cheaper UC Gara as well.

Last edited by Shai on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Brickgale BS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

iKray wrote:
Brickgale BS
Spoiler:

Figured I should have taken mine from the side as well.. Not sure how you have all windows and stuff dissapear though. I remember having it once when I pressed a random button during a match and started panicking 'cause I didn't know how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Shai wrote:
iKray wrote:
Brickgale BS
Spoiler:

Figured I should have taken mine from the side as well.. Not sure how you have all windows and stuff dissapear though. I remember having it once when I pressed a random button during a match and started panicking 'cause I didn't know how to fix it.
Alt+X to turn off the HUD, Alt+Z to turn it back on.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Suguri wrote:
Shai wrote:
iKray wrote:
Brickgale BS
Spoiler:

Alt+X to turn off the HUD, Alt+Z to turn it back on.

Thanks. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2