Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:50 pm

I know that the parts drop in Arena, but do the BDs? I've done tons and tons of battles but have never gotten a single one of their BDs. Areas 12-23 of Arcantus (supposedly) drop parts for these two bots as well.

Is there hope for getting them in arena, or am I better off flipping on a drop rate boost and farming Arcantus? I muuuch prefer arena, but I wouldn't mind farming Arcantus for a day to get these things. I like my cheap supports. 8D
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I got most of the parts from those bots from Arcantus (around February which was when I did Arc most)
And, I don't recall any parts drop from them during July and this month so far, and I mostly did Arenas...
So, I'd recommend you doing Arcantus for them...
I haven't gotten their BDs though
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I'd recommend arcantus for the BDs, personally.

Deadeye/Skulleyes Bits are great for farming if you have a Nicole, otherwise use dual rifle/dual missile on something.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks for the tips. I actually have three Nicoles (one from Lotto cube, two from Super UC Garapon), so I'll farm farm farm Arcantus with her today. xD
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Also for the record, you can in fact get them in arena and I believe they can be friendship awarded as well, though Arcantus is probably the best place to look for one on purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

^ Good to know. Thanks. xP

And ummm... Is my luck just terrible, or is the drop rate for BDs reaaaaally low/nonexistent? I've been grinding Arcantus areas 12-23 for over 4 hours with 2x and have gotten every single part several times over (including Elme/Maid parts) but no BD for either Elme or Maid. D=
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah, the BDs might be a little rare. I don't have many elme/maid bds.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

Another relevant issue is that EN's drop tables got stuffed full of other crap [regular vulcans, manimo knives, RAAAEG machineguns to name a few] that it decreases the odds of actually getting the drops you want from Arcantus.

As for me, I've got plenty of Red Squealer BDs, but my one and only Misside BD was a friendship gift.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

^ So true. Arcantus also gives waaaay too many accessories considering how many Super UC Garapon hands out. Feels a bit redundant, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have more food for Crim.

@Suguri: Thanks again for the Nicole Malice tip. Saved me sooo much time.

After 8 hours of non-stop farming areas 12-23 with 2x drop... (A.Maid and Elme.S are specific to those areas according to this guide)
Spoiler:
Here's my incomplete map of this week's Arcantus that I used to farm and complete all the treasure quests available to me (up to rank 21). I used paths from the Arcantus Route Table linked from this forum, but found all the locations myself (<3 Seraph). For the Blue/Red/Treasure columns, the number before the dash represents the location. Just divide the map into nine equal-sized squares, with squares numbered as they would be on a number pad (though I personally use this notation because I play fighting games), so 5 = center square, 3 = bottom right, 7 = top left, etc...
Spoiler:

And the cheapest repair bot ever. One arm can be removed to lower the cost by 20 (adjust accessories to balance str/tec). Squishy and slow, but if you pull off even one decent repair then you'll have made up your cost several times over. Same applies to camo/tele/long-range/hyper/etc. Not actually using this build. Just showing how low you can push the cost with an actual build (I EVEN GAVE IT TWO GUNS).
Spoiler:

A-Maid's carts are 7x Capacity, all four guards, boost run, wonder rate up, tough wonder bit, stealth, sniper, broad, anti-bump. Basically every cart you'll ever need as a support minus Growing Wonder and other special dashes if that's how you roll. Elme is 7x Capacity, all four guards, sway, boost run, short hop, quick jump, sniper, absorb bump, stun regain, fast recovery. She's more of a cockroach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?   Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to get Elme S. and A. Maid BD?
Page 1 of 1