Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.   Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Another skin I made, and this one after finally completing Elme S.

This skin is for Elme S, and it is to make her resemble a Chibi version of Drossel Von Flugel from Fireball.

For those of you who are unaware, Drossel Von Flugel is this robot from Fireball, which is this funny CGI anime that was developed with help from Disney Studios. She's a mild-mannered robot who lives in a massive mansion with her large spider-legged robot companion, Gedachtnis (whom she always gets his name wrong). She's a very curious robot and can also be a bit snobbish at times. She also finds most humans to be a bit intolerable and thinks she might never get along with them (with a few exceptions, such as her deceased creator). I thought Elme S, looks similar in shape to a Chibi version of Drossel, so I though I'd make this of her.

For reference, this is what Drossel Von Flugel looks like.
Spoiler:

Now for the skin.
Here's how my Drossel Skin for Elme S. looks like.
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. Y3mFS

Now for the .png files so that you can use this too.
Drossel Elme S. BD (body)
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. YPjD8

Drossel Elme S. HD (head)
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. VelmQ

Drossel Elme S. LG (legs)
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. GmUmN

Drossel Elme S. AM (arms)
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. Jt0ve

Drossel Elme S. BS (boosters)
Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. MnxMa

I hope you all like this one.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.   Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 pm

That's actually some legit good work...
I think I have an Elm S to put this onto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.   Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Kinda looks choppy with the single pixel lines. Otherwise, nice work. Gunna use for my recently first ever Elme S.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.   Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

lol Drossel, oh,meido...lololol
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.   Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibi Drossel Von Flugel Skin for Elme S.
Page 1 of 1