Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?

Go down 
+2
Zwiebel Force
kissofthehell
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? Empty
PostSubject: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Im curious are there any other parts beside the hand and the legs ? Im curious how will the robot look like when all parts are combined
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Yes, all the parts are there: AM, LG, BS, BD and HD. You could check the wiki for pics, but completing them yourself and then first seieng them is part of the fun :3c

Elme S. BD is one of the smallest (if not the smallest) hitboxes if it comes to cores. A Maid has fatantastic cartridges, capacity and cost. They're definitely worth looking for them. A Maid is the reason I started maining SUPs ö.ö
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 pm

May i ask how to get the other parts?

I checked the wiki and it said all mode. Mission or quest ? And is there specific mission that drops the part or its pure luck
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 pm

you get them from drops.
arcantus, arena and i'm pretty sure missions.
just...anywhere.
and it's all luck.

anyway, moved thread to a more proper section.
or maybe i should.
i dunno, i'm tired.
i can't think straight.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Or... if you don't feel like farming. You can buy them in Bazaar. Most people won't sell any of the parts for higher then 5k. You can probably find someone that's willing to just sell them for 1 UC. Got both of them myself now. Just bought the remaining parts I still needed from Bazaar.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Wait a second... there is bazaar?

P.S. After i checked wiki i saw its not like auction house but more like personal shop.. also i dont see any ppl actually sell anything ... or i cant see them because im not lvl 12?

Last edited by kissofthehell on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

It's two weeks every Saturday. Not this one, but the one next will have a Bazaar again.

Only UC items/robots/parts are able to be sold. And you need to be at least lvl 12 to participate.

Elme S. and A. Maid are both UC robots. So you can buy all of their parts if you wanted too.

It's located pretty much everywhere when the day of Bazaar is there. But most shops will be in Channel 1, Central Area.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Shai wrote:
It's two weeks every Saturday. Not this one, but the one next will have a Bazaar again.

Only UC items/robots/parts are able to be sold. And you need to be at least lvl 12 to participate.

Elme S. and A. Maid are both UC robots. So you can buy all of their parts if you wanted too.

It's located pretty much everywhere when the day of Bazaar is there. But most shops will be in Channel 1, Central Area.

Raise his hopes then crush them into the ground!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Accidentally wrote:
Shai wrote:

Just telling the truth. >:
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Shai wrote:
Accidentally wrote:
Shai wrote:

Just telling the truth. >:

So basically every 2 weeks at saturday there will be bazaar? STACK ON UC ! ... not ... i will probably waste it for uc gapa rolls i need that hd evolve
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I rarely see Eme S. and A. maid parts being sold tbh. If ou play long nough you'll end up with a full Elme S. and A. Maid commando, at least thats true for more.

Just keep going to Arcantus and pick-up everything you can find there. On my main Ive reached pentagon Rank before I actually started to play a lot of Arena (back than I had problems because the players acti different than mobs. Nowadays I got problems with mobs, because they act different from players, hehe) and eventually completed my first A. Maid.

Both A. Maid and Elme S. can vary in their perofomance from cute looking troll builds, to super annoying mobile powerspots/medics. The "worst" parts in terms of functions would be their AMs in both cases (A. Maid AM has really slow bullets, Elme S. AM is a rather useless melee attack). The best parts are the cores and the BS (in A. Maids case, simply because of the low cost and neat stats) and HD (Elme S. HD's built-in weapon is really handy as a farming cannon, etc, etc,).

The Bazaar events are announced on the official website by the way. I would save my UC rather for that than to roll for FC Seraph, her Nova is rather meh after the nerf and pretty much any decent Rt ART will take her down in seconds. You'll also be molested by Flapjacks and the like. She's more of a farming slave now. At this rate the original Seraph is way better.

Respect the tiny SUPs!
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I rarely see Eme S. and A. maid parts being sold tbh. If ou play long nough you'll end up with a full Elme S. and A. Maid commando, at least thats true for more.

Just keep going to Arcantus and pick-up everything you can find there. On my main Ive reached pentagon Rank before I actually started to play a lot of Arena (back than I had problems because the players acti different than mobs. Nowadays I got problems with mobs, because they act different from players, hehe) and eventually completed my first A. Maid.

Both A. Maid and Elme S. can vary in their perofomance from cute looking troll builds, to super annoying mobile powerspots/medics. The "worst" parts in terms of functions would be their AMs in both cases (A. Maid AM has really slow bullets, Elme S. AM is a rather useless melee attack). The best parts are the cores and the BS (in A. Maids case, simply because of the low cost and neat stats) and HD (Elme S. HD's built-in weapon is really handy as a farming cannon, etc, etc,).

The Bazaar events are announced on the official website by the way. I would save my UC rather for that than to roll for FC Seraph, her Nova is rather meh after the nerf and pretty much any decent Rt ART will take her down in seconds. You'll also be molested by Flapjacks and the like. She's more of a farming slave now. At this rate the original Seraph is way better.

Respect the tiny SUPs!

Thanks for the answer i guess ill try save at least 100k who knows I might hit the jackpot with the bazaar. Anyway another question

Are those mech wings? And do they expand when you fly? Thats normal non hd crimrose and im curious what are those parts. If they are mech wings attachments how do i get them?

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? 54244101
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Just type in the chat that you want a certain Elme S. part or A. Maid. Got replies in like 2/3 minutes with people offering. Even asking me if I wanted any of their other parts as well.

People aren't really selling the parts 'cause most people aren't looking for them. All you need to do is ask for them and I'm sure that a couple of people that aren't afk are willing to sell them to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 pm

kissofthehell wrote:
Are those mech wings? And do they expand when you fly? Thats normal non hd crimrose and im curious what are those parts. If they are mech wings attachments how do i get them?

Spoiler:
I noticed you've been popping a lot of topics asking questions. I would suggest that you post your questions in the "Gameplay Question/Discussions" section. -> Link Here

Now to answer your question, that is indeed a Mech wing. Brickgale BS2. They do expand when you fly. You can get it by rolling the Super UC Garapon for a "Brickgale BS", or by dumping 40rt into a Brickgale BLUE/RED for BS1/BS2 respectively.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:21 pm

iKray wrote:
kissofthehell wrote:

Spoiler:
I noticed you've been popping a lot of topics asking questions. I would suggest that you post your questions in the "Gameplay Question/Discussions" section. -> Link Here

Now to answer your question, that is indeed a Mech wing. Brickgale BS2. They do expand when you fly. You can get it by rolling the Super UC Garapon for a "Brickgale BS", or by dumping 40rt into a Brickgale BLUE/RED for BS1/BS2 respectively.

Do i need to have 2 of those in order to attach to both arms?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 pm

kissofthehell wrote:
iKray wrote:
kissofthehell wrote:

Spoiler:

You only need one of them.

And what do you mean by attaching them to the AMs? o .o; Pretty sure old Crim has a BS slot where you can put a Brickgale BS on? Since her parts aren't locked like the HD one.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Idk i will check again but it will be a while till i get those wings lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Shai wrote:
kissofthehell wrote:
iKray wrote:

And what do you mean by attaching them to the AMs? o .o; Pretty sure old Crim has a BS slot where you can put a Brickgale BS on? Since her parts aren't locked like the HD one.
I think he means the AMJs. Those don't expand, and that Crimrose is currently wearing two.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm

iKray wrote:
Shai wrote:
kissofthehell wrote:

I think he means the AMJs. Those don't expand, and that Crimrose is currently wearing two.

So i need to get 2 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

You could just use one. It would look kinda weird, and you'd have less fly. I wouldn't really recommend using the Wing Plus AMJ to begin with.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 pm

iKray wrote:
You could just use one. It would look kinda weird, and you'd have less fly. I wouldn't really recommend using the Wing Plus AMJ to begin with.

Im 1 of those people who prefer visual over effect Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

kissofthehell wrote:
iKray wrote:
Im 1 of those people who prefer visual over effect Very Happy
If you really want to go visual, you could roll Super UC Gara for GOLD Wing Plus AMJ. Does the same thing, but it's just... Gold.

EDIT: Went ahead and got pictures of Wing Plus AMJ and Brickgale BS2. They're two different parts.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Can you show me the 2 versions in mid air fly? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Wing Plus AMJ doesn't look anything different in mid-air fly then when not flying. It are just AMJ, they won't have any pretty booster effects.

As for the Brickgale BS2:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Shai wrote:
Wing Plus AMJ doesn't look anything different in mid-air fly then when not flying. It are just AMJ, they won't have any pretty booster effects.

As for the Brickgale BS2:

Spoiler:

Thanks.. and it seems like the super gara is much better than the normal uc one ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?   A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots? Empty

Back to top Go down

A.Maid and Elme S. AM Robots?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next