Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
The units fed into a plan must be greater-than-or-equal-to the defined level in the plan.

For example, to make the S-Rank 00 Qan[T], the plan requires:
AR Exia (Custom 1) (Key)
AS Kyrios (Skill 2) (Fed)
A Throne Zwei (Skill 2) (Fed)
B Astrea Type-F (Unleveled) (Fed)

If the Throne is below Skill 2, it's a no-go. If it's higher than Skill 2, it can still be fed to the plan.

Too bad Wikipedia doesn't mention that :V
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Been playing around with the game...feels stiff compared to CB, but it looks nice, and the slower speed is a welcome change for me!

My only B-class bots so far for a Gundam Ez8 and a Gundam Mkii; the former is working better for me so far, in addition to having a special....

...haven't touched pvp yet, mainly because it says I'm not ranked high enough yet...but given how bad I am at pvp in general, I doubt I'd do well there, too!

...and I'm -still- lousy at melee range.... >_<;
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
AzureRathalos wrote:
The units fed into a plan must be greater-than-or-equal-to the defined level in the plan.

For example, to make the S-Rank 00 Qan[T], the plan requires:
AR Exia (Custom 1) (Key)
AS Kyrios (Skill 2) (Fed)
A Throne Zwei (Skill 2) (Fed)
B Astrea Type-F (Unleveled) (Fed)

If the Throne is below Skill 2, it's a no-go. If it's higher than Skill 2, it can still be fed to the plan.

Too bad Wikipedia doesn't mention that :V

Looking in the wrong place...

http://www.sdgowiki.com/
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Also, Garapon Ritual works in SDGO, apparently

Some dude pulled a Crossbone X2 with it from the TW Dream Cap, like, 1st try.

Also, lol @ wikipedia for SDGO
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:52 am

Enjoying the game(Especially my GundamMKII with it's ranged Special)...and, not at all to my surprise, once again, I'm utterly hopeless at melee combat, still occasionally managing to miss immobile targets.... >_<

Took me a little over an hour to get my 1st pvp kill, too...handicap system, anyone?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:34 am

I love how under rated a sniper full armored gundam is I could go 11 in one with that shit fully leveled and is highest damageing sniper i used outa guntank xamal.

Shit i raped some hot glue member xamal with full armored gundam in a sniper fight uploading another gameplay soon.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 am

How the heck is Full armored gundam underrated? scratch

Thanks Rathalos :3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

Only me and crimson night were good with it in beta and mine was the only fully leveld one. and aside from me kr gameplay of it is just a random noob.

Heres my gameplay of what a lvl custom 2 full armored gundam can do
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Zeta Gundam   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Finally got to try out my dream MS, "Zeta Gundam" on the last day of the CBT(yesterday).

Zeta Gundam was awesome(imo, best CBT MS period) and I wish I could have tried out Aile Strike Gundam too, oh well.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

Only me and crimson night were good with it in beta and mine was the only fully leveld one. and aside from me kr gameplay of it is just a random noob.

1. You barely moved. You stood there in perpetual sniper mode.
2. Floating in the air is a bad idea. You get shot/meleed by any brained player
3. Why snipe people your.allies are trying to melee? You knock them down and hurt your ally's melee efforts. Use beam rifle to support (which means move up more). If you see someone on your team getting chopped, knock the meleeing enemy out.
4. Death matches are better for you. Learning to conserve lives is good.

You'll wanna refer back a page for the post with the meleeing Throne Eins who QSes like a boss. Quickscope is absolutely imperative. My noobness at it is why only use sniper weapos as a KD weapon.

Just my two cents. Not trying to be a holier-than-thou douchebag. Sniping is hard for me.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

1. You barely moved. You stood there in perpetual sniper mode.
2. Floating in the air is a bad idea. You get shot/meleed by any brained player
3. Why snipe people your.allies are trying to melee? You knock them down and hurt your ally's melee efforts. Use beam rifle to support (which means move up more). If you see someone on your team getting chopped, knock the meleeing enemy out.
4. Death matches are better for you. Learning to conserve lives is good.

You'll wanna refer back a page for the post with the meleeing Throne Eins who QSes like a boss. Quickscope is absolutely imperative. My noobness at it is why only use sniper weapos as a KD weapon.

Just my two cents. Not trying to be a holier-than-thou douchebag. Sniping is hard for me.

I knock down ppl my allies are meleeing to kill steal. Its knocks em down They get back up I snipe em again fair play. And its a dick move but hai I had times were I sniped ppl 3 times just to have some random noob rush up and take the kill.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Never did pvp only missions. Couldn't finish that pvp training!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 pm

For PVP training with 00 suits,
Dynames: stay atop something, keep an eye on your radar, autolock and kill the tierens as they rush. Don't go sniper mode at all.
Kyrios: Find a spot where you can shoot without being shot at, one way is by poke shooting, or having only a fraction of your suit exposed, the part with the gun, and remember that Linear Rifles have splash, so walk left and right behind cover and shoot a short boost when your gun clears cover.
Exia: Read the Enacts' position in relation to the available cover. Kill the ones that can be approached without exposing yourself to other Enacts

Exia 7 Swords: everything you've learned. Read opponents, get under cover, pokeshoot, melee when you are safe from enemy teammates
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

Sup? You're looking at her.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Aegis wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Your a girl sighs and I thaught you were cool looses major interest in aegis.

Sighs.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Aegis wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Your a girl sighs and I thaught you were cool looses major interest in aegis.

Sighs.
Or so you thought
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Just realized that the reason why my mouse settings were so bad was because I still use a wheel mouse.
Holy crap
I switched to a pub computer with laser mouse and the default was like faster than mine on full.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Just realized that the reason why my mouse settings were so bad was because I still use a wheel mouse.
Holy crap
I switched to a pub computer with laser mouse and the default was like faster than mine on full.

Ya my mouses normal speed is very fast laser mouse =P.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Holy crap

Buy a G9 mouse.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:09 am

melee spam herp derp
just keep slashing
so this is what it feels like to play vanguard fencer
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:40 am

BNOISE wrote:
melee spam herp derp
just keep slashing

Don't get to play due to region lock :/ This just started in NA so you haven't meet the worst I bet. Skillful players cancel in the middle of combo (A simple weapon swap and messing lockon trick), fly behind you, start a new round of combo while you just recovered from melee flinch. Pratically combos you from full hp to the end unless you got a sp in reserve to counter (that is, if you can catch him before it fly behind you again).
Skillful ones can do this to 2 people at once AND counter your own melee while you are in the middle of it halfway.

Notice how he counters the sword strike that is in the middle of meleeing it? In fact he is so powerful that everyone on the enemy team trying to get rid of him from mid games onwards. This is just melee, which kind of turned quite obsolate in high level room where everyone is relying on homing or torch beam (buster rifle type beam). Most melee player can't even finish 1 set of melee without dying.

Anyway....how come this thread is still here o.O? nobody moves it?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 am

priskern wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
melee spam herp derp
just keep slashing

Don't get to play :/ Anyway, you haven't meet the worst I bet, cancel in the middle of combo (A simple weapon swap and messing lockon trick), fly behind you, start a new round of combo while you just recovered from melee flinch. Pratically combos you from full hp to the end unless you got a sp in reserve to counter (that is, if you can catch him before it fly behind you again).
Skillful ones can do this to 2 people at once AND counter your own melee while you are in the middle of it halfway.

Notice how he counters the sword strike that is in the middle of meleeing it? In fact he is so powerful that everyone on the enemy team trying to get rid of him from mid games onwards.

THat things a joke my Full armored gundam made mince meat outa it.2 hit kills from back shots =).

In this game players should RESPECT THE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS Mechanic its not like cb at all.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:

THat things a joke my Full armored gundam made mince meat outa it.2 hit kills from back shots =).

In this game players should RESPECT THE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS Mechanic its not like cb at all.

Na, you're a joke , you WILL be the one whom get mincemeat playing with this player. Hell you probably have to die 10 times before you even kill him once. You haven't play for long before encounter bad rape stuff so you don't know much yet.
Don't try, you are still too sucky against this tier of player. (Unless you already played in other version before) It's very very scary and the result will makes you miserable that you'll feel like giving up halfway in the middle of match trust me.

And one last thing, use the ground type gundam instead of the full armor gundam if you love sniping units. Ground type is only B rank so yu can afford to die one more time in deathmatch compare to A rank full armor gundam. And ground type has much better skillset suitable for both mission and pvp (defense up, reload up, the 2 most important cart for long range gunner).

Last edited by priskern on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 am

I want to play...but i can't
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 am

BNOISE wrote:
melee spam herp derp
just keep slashing
I hope you realise that most of the ppl who think like that end up getting killed pretty easy >.>

priskern wrote:

Don't get to play due to region lock :/ This just started in NA so you haven't meet the worst I bet. Skillful players cancel in the middle of combo (A simple weapon swap and messing lockon trick), fly behind you, start a new round of combo while you just recovered from melee flinch. Pratically combos you from full hp to the end unless you got a sp in reserve to counter (that is, if you can catch him before it fly behind you again).

Notice how he counters the sword strike that is in the middle of meleeing it? In fact he is so powerful that everyone on the enemy team trying to get rid of him from mid games onwards. This is just melee, which kind of turned quite obsolate in high level room where everyone is relying on homing or torch beam (buster rifle type beam). Most melee player can't even finish 1 set of melee without dying.

Anyway....how come this thread is still here o.O? nobody moves it?

Is it me or is he like turn slashing/ZBS? scratch

@BT: You do know that the skilllevel of SDGO EN is very low compared to SDGO TW/KR/JP/HK? If you don't, try playing with your full armored gundam there, I'm sure that the first battles will please you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next