Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+26
That_Wiesel_Guy
raganash
-Aera-
Lord of D:
Midona
dbzfan922
randylin26
Blazefire
Trill
CapeMike
CupcakeMew
StickyKeys
Mew
uncledowlan
IronDicks
Valkyrie
astrayflame
AzureRathalos
Cori
Retrias
Malphes
boytitan2
Stickboy
Priskern
tehprognoob
necrio
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

SDGO is Officially here Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 am

ooh meteor

shiny
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 am

It's worse than even I thought it would be lol.

Poke head out, took 5 seconds before a V2AB's beam machinegun literally shredded Meteor

Like, the thing has an SS rank MA's hp of IIRC 19.8 and defense in the high 20s yet lasts shorter than C ranks. Against all the high-OC dps machines out there it can only purge and play like a paper Freedom with ~20hp
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
It's worse than even I thought it would be lol.

Poke head out, took 5 seconds before a V2AB's beam machinegun literally shredded Meteor

Like, the thing has an SS rank MA's hp of IIRC 19.8 and defense in the high 20s yet lasts shorter than C ranks. Against all the high-OC dps machines out there it can only purge and play like a paper Freedom with ~20hp

High OC era (late OC era most bot players built are near purely c/oc full attack) and aim for killing people before they get killed. So MA that are big and easy to target gets hit easily.

With only ps armor doesn't help out much since it's a situational weapon property based guard and the only thing saving it is the n jammer infinite boost, but require low hp and being a big target makes it worst.

It don't even gets a melee attack (r = purge....), so anything can sneak up within melee range = GG, since it's wp got no stun/kd property (both wp1/2 are penetrate and wp 3 are homing) to allows any chance of reversal recovery. So your only choice is to purge....which can't be undone....

Last edited by priskern on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

I always knew he's too fat to be in battlefield. ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

They did release custom what a nice treat =)

Should be A rank seeing as how in the show its the same fucking tier as the jesta and delta plus.

Oh well it looks like a good bs rank =)

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 am

broken. ._.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 am

that isn't broken in the slightest wtf are you on about
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

>Not broken

See the depth of the BMG clip?
Notice that while most BMGs sacrifice damage this one takes th best of beam rifle and machine gun. High damage (see how fast the target died?) and fires fast with fast reload
5 hit melee going DEEP down the z-axis
Rock boost gauge
dash attack
mode 2 BMG and RANGED SPEC that you won't see coming because 2 modes are identical in appearance
Speed
Assault aura with boost extension, attack up, team attack up
The sheer speed and melee AoE IS HUGE. I cannot stress this enough. It is pretty much in the long end of scissor range with the beam option, too.

Seriously, Miles, you have the weirdest idea of what's broken and what's not.
Other news:
Dreissen has melee homing funnel
UC Marasai has long range slow-effect rifle and a whip
Other Byrlant has big W3 combo and regular beam pistols, Def up, melee crit skill and about similar melee
Raphael has two-hit melee homing funnel and weird bits
Arios GNHW/M is just powered up Arios
Gato's Gelgoog is essentially rifle/stun rifle with faster melee
Justice Meteor is a disappointment. Steak knives melee combo and 4 Shot clip meteor missiles
Purge mode is Justice with a rifle, melee, homing boomerang
Akatsuki Shirauni gets beam barrier (lolwat) mode with full ammo on beam turret system--I field with beam reflect. Rifle buff
Various buffs, Airmaster nerfed, Red Frame powered defense up and skills switch position.
Meteor freedom hP down, N Jammer changed to N Jammer meteor with defense against long range weps (Vet Infighter?????) and atk up in Meteor mode
Missile damage increased
Strike/Impulse HP up
AR strike Rouge beam rifle speed up
Airmaster Mode 2 wep 1 speed, range, dmg down among others
Byrlant Custom seems to be some kind of event suit (thank god) and heading towards the KR DM banlist (Rau Dinn, Airmaster, wing EW, DS EW)

Will post full, organized list later
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:16 pm

And I thaught gundam age and W ew were great b ranks whos idea was this shit, Needs to be AS rank its to strong for B ranked.

Dreissens not to bad its self

Last edited by boytitan2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 pm

>WZ EW
>B rank
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

wad kind of funnel ish dat
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Retrias wrote:
>WZ EW
>B rank

This is getting annoying why do I have to be so fucking blunt with you, You have zero interpretive skills.

Fuck wing gundam EW not WZ custom Stop being a asshole.

There not really funnels stick there remote control boomerangs they just codded em as funnels.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Lolbt, thought you're a hardcore Wing fan that you wouldn't mistake which is WZ EW and which is W EW.

Anyway,
>Purge mode is Justice with a rifle, melee, homing boomerang

Good thing that they picked the boomerang instead of the vulcan, having only beam rifle and vulcan when purged is not that pleasant.

>Akatsuki Shirauni gets beam barrier (lolwat) mode with full ammo on beam turret system--I field with beam reflect. Rifle buff

wat
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Dreissen in unicorn

Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Retrias wrote:
>WZ EW
>B rank

This is getting annoying why do I have to be so fucking blunt with you, You have zero interpretive skills.

Fuck wing gundam EW not WZ custom Stop being a asshole.

There not really funnels stick there remote control boomerangs they just codded em as funnels.
The same could be said about you bt
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Clarification:
2 Byrlants are released, Byrlant and Byrlant Custom. The latter is event suit.
Justice having vulcans wouldn't be bad because Vulcans are excellent for dealing with anti-flinch I-Field MAs
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Clarification:
2 Byrlants are released, Byrlant and Byrlant Custom. The latter is event suit.
Justice having vulcans wouldn't be bad because Vulcans are excellent for dealing with anti-flinch I-Field MAs

Yep the Fattys release in NA love my machine cannons from wz, Killing a fatty rock with my wz scissor feels so fun its like a giant free five points kite and machine cannon it then spec to be a bigger dick.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Would be convinced if it's Launcher Strike or Wing Zero AR tier vulcans, but Justice's? No thanks, the boomerang's good enough.

Also, looks like they're buffing some of those lowest tier S rank significantly. Last it was DX, then now it's Shiranui. Seems like it'll become Nu v.2.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Nu V.2 covered in mirrors....

KR in patch mode now.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Well, as soon as I get home from work, I'm gonna build a Neue Ziel and go steamroll some players.... because unlike a majority of the EN playerbase, I know how to use one tactically.

SDGO is Officially here Neue%20Ziel

As for KR... currently researching BR Super Gundam (Incase I need it for something) and BR Astrea F2 (For 00 [Q]ant). Tired of trying to roll for either of them.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm

J Meteor:

125 days research

Started building emblems for it

Edit: Ziel's skill 2 is awesome. 9 pts team ATK buff IIRC?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
High damage (see how fast the target died?) and fires fast with fast reload
HAHAHA DUDE FUCKING LOOK AT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW.

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Gelgoog_Cannon

Here's the target he was shooting, note that it's a paper, note that it has absolute shit hp and defense.

Quote :
5 hit melee going DEEP down the z-axis
HI WELCOME TO NOBEL

Quote :
Rock boost gauge
how does this matter

Quote :
dash attack
i've seen other scissors with a secondary melee weapon

Quote :
and RANGED SPEC that you won't see coming because 2 modes are identical in appearance
even if you did see the ranged spec coming, what the fuck are you going to do about it? ranged spec hitboxes are fucking huge and spec cancelling them rarely ever happens. your point here is essentially null. it doesn't make a damn difference because you wouldn't be able to do anything about it in the first place.

Quote :
Speed
it's a fast suit, this matters how.

Quote :
Assault aura with boost extension, attack up, team attack up
http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Gerbera_Tetra

OP!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
Seriously, Miles, you have the weirdest idea of what's broken and what's not.
no more like half the shit you listed doesn't even matter anyways
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Put all together into one package? I don't think so. You're right when you say that individually these things don't make a suit stand out. How about you point out some weaknesses besides lack of ballistic weapons (which in ABC rooms usually does not constitute a big problem.).

Note scissor with rock tier horizontal boost, boost skill, mobility skill, attack boost, huge melee, dash attck, range spec, high dps BMG, another BMG, all in one suit. The overall opinion of both MMoG and #SDGCFO are currently that Byrl

Nobel melee was never huge. It was unnaturally big and it did not have extraordinarily high DPS BMGs, dash AND Range Spec

Rock boost gauge on a scissor not matter? I don't know what you're smoking but a rock tier horizontal boost means that Byrland Custom can both dash in front as long as any rock--playing on its speed--and fly almost as high and stay there almost as long as papers

Spec cancel works just like WB dodging; gauge your lag, keep a fast finger there, hit it and abuse invincibility frame.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Put all together into one package? I don't think so. You're right when you say that individually these things don't make a suit stand out. How about you point out some weaknesses besides lack of ballistic weapons (which in ABC rooms usually does not constitute a big problem.).
i'd love to do that but right now sdgo is overwhelming me with it's incredible library of knowledge on byarlant
http://www.sdgowiki.com/wiki/Byarlant

Quote :
Note scissor with rock tier horizontal boost, boost skill, mobility skill, attack boost, huge melee, dash attck, range spec, high dps BMG, another BMG, all in one suit. The overall opinion of both MMoG and #SDGCFO are currently that Byrl
once again, that target was a paper with shitty defense and hp stats. once again, byarlant is a scissor.

you can take a fucking c rank scissor, stick it up against paper with shitty defense at rank b or a, and get the same damn results. it's called rock paper scissors.

AND IT'S NOT LIKE RAPID TYPE WEAPONS ARE MEANT FOR DEEPS ANYWAYS RIGHT

Quote :
Note scissor with rock tier horizontal boost, boost skill, mobility skill,
even still these don't mean anything

it has higher horizontal boost? ok, who gives a shit. what difference does it make? you keep saying sdgo is about feels and here you are breaking it down into numbers and binary shit that ingame doesn't really matter that much at all. all it does is make the suit good, it doesn't make it "broken". there's been shitloads of other suits that break into other type's territories.

Quote :
huge melee,
only two hits of that melee actually look big at all. even then huge melee doesn't mean much to begin with since you have to be close to them anyways. the closest thing i can think of that makes it matter is boosting above their heads (which requires you to swing around three times like a fucking idiot before you even get to swing upwards anyways) and people that use guard (aka nobody (aka you get pushed back by melee with that on))

Quote :
Nobel melee was never huge.
i've been hit five feet in the air with it's melee dude.

Quote :
Rock boost gauge on a scissor not matter? I don't know what you're smoking but a rock tier horizontal boost means that Byrland Custom can both dash in front as long as any rock--playing on its speed--and fly almost as high and stay there almost as long as papers
i don't know what you're smoking dude but i fail to see how boosting longer = INFINITE POWER

all you're doing here is listing some minor good things about the suit, clobbering them all together, and thinking that all these neat little details about it make it godtier broken or some shit.

Quote :
Spec cancel works just like WB dodging; gauge your lag, keep a fast finger there, hit it and abuse invincibility frame.
except wb cancel is a shitload more forgiving and spec cancelling a ranged spec is basically being the equivalent of irl newtype

tl;dr
SDGO is Officially here 1318631681164
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Boosting longer?

Simple: moving from point A to point B, catching people, abusing scissor vertical boost gauge with

Stat grid is out and it's pretty much A rank tier.

http://www.olgame.tw/sds/robot_detail.php?id=10101

I know I say that numbers aren't as important as feel, but I'm sorry if I led you to believe that I completely disregard them

Try statting 1SPD 2AGI OC of your choice

yea. Take a good look at those stats. Even I have to say that they do matter now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next