Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 am

astray blue frame = easymodo

not the best nor is it the most powerful, but it's the easiest to play as, seriously.

Second revise version looks very interesting though. I want the lohengrin launcher one.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

necrio wrote:
astray blue frame = easymodo

not the best nor is it the most powerful, but it's the easiest to play as, seriously.

Second revise version looks very interesting though. I want the lohengrin launcher one.

Lolgrin hits like a truck at OC6 ATK.

2nd Revise is stupidly annoying for a B rank. I have one though in TW.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 am

Somehow I managed to be even WORSE at melee there than I am here in CB....

...and I've no idea how.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Somehow I managed to be even WORSE at melee there than I am here in CB....

...and I've no idea how.... Sad

When you learn how to MCA/SS/ZBS you're all set for life
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Aside from rts games whens the last time some asians wona mlg tournament... thaught so.

Shut the fuck up get off asia dick.

And I wasnt talking about bots I was saying that melee bots in the vid prisk posted is just a easy to kill rock type for papers and is only a rank exia is more dangerous than that thing and its not saying much prisk is talking out his ass.

Dis regarding da noob gameplay prisk posted.

THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY ROCK TYPES.

YOu dont rambo like a fucking dumb ass.

Other players in kr server etc would kick me for being a ass not cause of skill. I will sniper kill a melee bots on my team kill take it and not give a shit. I will knock down enemies my team mates are attacking so i can get the kill when they get back up.If you have not noticed yet I AM A TOTAL FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 pm

@ boytitties
I saw you once

you didn't really do much :V
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Aside from rts games whens the last time some asians wona mlg tournament... thaught so.

And I wasnt talking about bots I was saying that melee bots in the vid prisk posted is just a easy to kill rock type for papers and is only a rank exia is more dangerous than that thing and its not saying much prisk is talking out his ass.

Other players in kr server etc would kick me for being a ass not cause of skill. I will sniper kill a melee bots on my team kill take it and not give a shit. I will knock down enemies my team mates are attacking so i can get the kill when they get back up.If you have not noticed yet I AM A TOTAL FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Yes, I noticed you are an Ass.

That aside, I like how the Sandrock custom is able to hit accurate with his boomerang
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 pm

necrio wrote:
@ boytitties
I saw you once

Only bot i scored high with was full armored gundam once i leveled him. Everything else I sucked with.
Im really sad with stamens performance =(.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Boytitan is actually correct about using Rock Types. That AS Zeta in the previous video would be OBLITERATED in KR because he ran in solo. Doesn't matter how well you combo if you're being shot to pieces by other enemies while doing so.

As for boytitan being killed in other servers... If I can randomly log into TW, and go completely roll a pile of S-Ranks in OC stats with a Custom 2 Wing Zero, he should be completely fine with a Full Armor Gundam.

In KR (where I normally play) he'd have to find an alternative to sniping. The response-time lag from North America to Asia makes an annoying delay when entering Sniper mode. By the time it changes, the juicy target may have already passed.

---

Also, GP03S sucks in SDGO. There are B-Ranks (Gundam with Bazookas, Kampfer with Bazookas) that does what it does... but waaaay better.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

You watch your freaking words you racist. I could pretty much make forget where you even lived if not for the region block.
Sure you don't rush in alone but I DARE you to try performing that MCA combo on a full hp swordstrke killing the full HP bar in 1 combo see if you can even do it.
As I already posted, because enemy team find him a threat they are all targeting him from mid game onwards. Can't you see that free flag sword strike is always after him? even the zeong. And didn't I said that's only melee gameplay, and in high level room they don't even last a combo?
You don't watch your mouth and don't watch what people type at all, you just think you are so great. A freaking hypocrite from a person whom always rambo. Man I feel like being treated like a noob when the person whom calls it is a noob himself.
Hell I don't even need a A rank to rid of you, a simple B rank is enough for a person whom don't even know simple MCA or instant/swing snipe. Hell I pick rock type just for your convenient since you think your full armor gundam is so almighty. Exia is great? Don't make me laugh. If it's not GN arms undocked, it won't be even threatening at all.
Fine you want gameplay I give you.

MCA melee using a SCISSOR gold frame amatsu (insane slow 1st hit, normally outmatch by other melee even when anticipated). Btw sandrock custom sucks, it's used more for fleet wars due to it's command skill that give buff to ally. Even a sword strike is much fluent and easier to use.

Last edited by priskern on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
necrio wrote:
@ boytitties
I saw you once

Only bot i scored high with was full armored gundam once i leveled him. Everything else I sucked with.
Im really sad with stamens performance =(.
Well uh

I've never seen you respond like this

I do not know how to continue. I never thought boytitan has other feelings aside from pride.

Anyways, I really can't wait to see what Overflags can do with 3-burst shots and better stats and MA mode compared to the Union flag. The flag have been fun, with a great weapon in linear rifle that can hit things quite well compared to most beam rifles for some reason. Maybe because of the slight splash? Who knows.

Also I couldn't overcustom my Union Flag for some reason :V
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: December, 2011   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Spoiler:
One more month to go! #em3
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:59 pm

priskern wrote:
Btw sandrock custom sucks, it's used more for fleet wars due to it's command skill that give buff to ally. Even a sword strike is much fluent and easier to use.

Sword Strike better than Sandrock Custom? Wat?

Boytitan may be an ass, but you have NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. So, stop trying to act all high and mighty or get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:04 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
priskern wrote:
Btw sandrock custom sucks, it's used more for fleet wars due to it's command skill that give buff to ally. Even a sword strike is much fluent and easier to use.

Boytitan may be an ass, but you have NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. So, stop trying to act all high and mighty or get the hell out.

You played and own both units before? Don't make assumption just by bot's rank.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 pm

priskern wrote:
AzureRathalos wrote:
priskern wrote:

Gameplay speaks louder than words U.U

. And yep dont see any rock types running wild on or team i wonder why actualy. Shit Im doing good vs a team with two scissors that are as rank who can face roll my paper.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
priskern wrote:
AzureRathalos wrote:

. And yep dont see any rock types running wild on or team i wonder why actualy. Shit Im doing good vs a team with two scissors that are as rank who can face roll my paper.

Really I dunno what to say anymore for people whom don't heed other people's words in, got not much experience at all and yet acting all egoistic. Why should I give a damn really....
This is the final post I am making at this thread. And, this should how sniping unit does.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm

priskern wrote:
AzureRathalos wrote:
priskern wrote:

>Assuming that I make assumptions

laughingkokos.jpg

Also...

Boytitan's sniping isn't the best, but considering that he's only played the game for a WEEK, it isn't that bad.

You're the one not listening, trying to be smart, trying to look better than others, and failing instead.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm

how2snipe

I only use the sniping weapons when rocks get too close so I can just blast without aiming :V
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

priskern wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
priskern wrote:

Really I dunno what to say anymore for people whom don't heed other people's words in, got not much experience at all and yet acting all egoistic. Why should I give a damn really....
This is the final post I am making at this thread. And, this should how sniping unit does.

1st you do realize dual gundam as is higher tier than full armored gundam i know cause I rolled 2000 FUCKING TIMES AND DIDNT GET THE LITTLE FUCKER. FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BOT.

2nd You do realize points and death match are played completely differently right

3rd Also stop the unnecessary extra movements for why are you dashing around the map when no ones close. Find a position and camp it.

4th when I saw u meleeing astray I quit watching wat da fuck were you thinking. YOur a paper astrays a rock shoot it and deal more dmg.

5th are u mentally challenged.

necrio wrote:
how2snipe

I only use the sniping weapons when rocks get too close so I can just blast without aiming :V

Situational on map and what units your faceing.

The map with those little explody pillar I will hoar out sniper mode cause of range and crit dmg buff with precission shooting. Some maps its best to just use normal weap and hunt down rocks. Like the alu testing site I never enter sniper mode there I use cover and get ramboing rocks.

PS aside from guntank what bots have sniper precission and fast reload thats a GREAT COMBO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:22 pm

This discussion is a futility to be blamed on both sides, since ppl started to be personal. Pris, I'm not going to say you're right as an experienced player, but I really think you should know better than to take BT's suggestive words too much to heart.

BT, you may be better than the most players on EN, that doesn't mean that Pris' advice is discardable. You praise your game so much, it kinda feels like you're obviously better than every EN player. Just like Necrio, I've been in a room with you, yet I haven't seen anything that made me say that your boasting was "completely" justified.

Both sides have their wrongs and rights, but please refrain from personal attacks in the future. The person who claims the other doesn't know a thing isn't the one who's right; bring arguments instead of summing up your spoils of war.

boytitan2 wrote:

1st you do realize dual gundam as is higher tier than full armored gundam i know cause I rolled 2000 FUCKING TIMES AND DIDNT GET THE LITTLE FUCKER. FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BOT.

2nd You do realize points and death match are played completely differently right

3rd Also stop the unnecessary extra movements for why are you dashing around the map when no ones close. Find a position and camp it.

4th when I saw u meleeing astray I quit watching wat da fuck were you thinking. YOur a paper astrays a rock shoot it and deal more dmg.

5th are u mentally challenged.

1. I presume you mean Duel gundam. If you mean higher tier as in higher rank, then you're wrong. Both Duel and Full Armor Gundam are A-Ranks. Duel gundam (Assault Shroud) however, is an AR-Rank. http://www.sdgowiki.com/wiki/Category:A-ranks

3. I thought camping was only advised when you had a nice sniping spot, where you cannot be attacked easily/or have enough cover from teammates in case of an open map; or at least an escape route to prevent you from getting crits in the back.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

3. I thought camping was only advised when you had a nice sniping spot, where you cannot be attacked easily/or have enough cover from teammates in case of an open map; or at least an escape route to prevent you from getting crits in the back.

Hideing BEHIND BIG ZAMS AND MELEE RUSHERS IS WIN =D.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:50 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
Boytitan is actually correct about using Rock Types. That AS Zeta in the previous video would be OBLITERATED in KR because he ran in solo. Doesn't matter how well you combo if you're being shot to pieces by other enemies while doing so.

As for boytitan being killed in other servers... If I can randomly log into TW, and go completely roll a pile of S-Ranks in OC stats with a Custom 2 Wing Zero, he should be completely fine with a Full Armor Gundam.

Bro
Wing Zero is OP.
Went 23 kills-2 deaths in TW Expert Points room with lots of papers around.
Machine cannons eat you alive

@Valkyrie AR duel was one of the best snipers in the game. F.A.G. was just meh
Of course, AR Dynames owns all.

Of course you move all over the map. If you don't you will be caught by the enemy. NA's just too new to know how to do this.
Staying in one place is DEATH. inb4 Akatsuki Oowashi rape (I've seen fools shoot one with a beam from across the map where they can't see, and instantly get killed by the beam bouncing back. El Oh El).

EDIT: A crappy gameplay of Exia by me

Wasn't paying attention to my gameplay, to be honest. Don't waste your boost like I do, don't slash around.

NA people too noob to beat up another noob.

Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
AzureRathalos wrote:

Bro
Wing Zero is OP.

Wing Zero is powerful, but certainly not OP. I do agree that it's a paper blender, but that doesn't ignore the fact that there are many mobile suits in the game that can deal with it.

The biggest problem is that a vast majority of the TW playerbase have lots of leveled mechs, but -ZERO- skill. A lot of them just grind in the illegal "jump" rooms and then go fap once they have a collection of Overcustomed S-Ranks. In one of those matches I played that last time I was in TW, I went up against an OC6 all-attack Freedom. I killed him 4 times from full life, unassisted. That should NOT be possible, it should have tanked my attacks with Phase Shift, boosted around with N-Jammer Canceller, and then ripped me a new one.... but the sad player couldn't aim or dodge worth anything.

Your example also shows more lack of opponent player skill rather than an OP Mobile Suit. If the papers could play worth anything you would have gotten a lot less kills and they would have killed you more.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

Bro
Wing Zero is OP.

Wing Zero is not OP in anyway possible.

AR Duel still is one of the best snipers.

Pls know what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

http://olgame.meetgee.com/sds/robot_detail.php?id=17032&ip2=8&ip3=A&inq=1

Twin Buster Rifles
975 DMGX2 beams=1950 DMG

Machine Cannons
160X6 shot burst=960 DMG/Burst

Zero System makes your MG go crazy, plus max damage.

At OC6 all ATK (assuming 3 slot)
24.9 ATK

True, I was exaggerated when I said that Wing Zero is OP, but it's certainly a lot more than just strong.

EDIT: Just went on to test it. Killed X2 in a matter of ten seconds' worth of spamming MG, and killed a ApsI in the time it took for him to move from one side of a building to the other. From full HP. He has Defensive Command.

EDIT EDIT: Expert Server. WZ is OC6

Overpoweredness is relative.
Take Note. I am a shit tier player. The suit is doing all the carrying.

SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 6332967095_dbaf1cfee0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next