Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blazefire
Blazefire

SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

btw how does incom reflector damage works?
Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Basically every beam hit is a crit, as through you are aiming at his back.

shooting both incom at one guy doesn't do anything compare to one.

it only affects your beam attacks.

Sadly Ex-S only have beam rifles, but judging by its firing rate/damage/delay its a damn fine beam rifle.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
*Sigh*

The Reflector INCOMs of the Extraordinary Superior Gundam reflect beams. Firing a trick shot that bounces off of something into the target is definitely not homing.

I pissed off your clanny crimson lightning. HE was being mean to me saying mean things, I had room leader so decided to kick him out XD
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Angrathar wrote:

Sadly Ex-S only have beam rifles, but judging by its firing rate/damage/delay its a damn fine beam rifle.

EX-S has a Vulcan in mode 2.
Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:47 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Angrathar wrote:

EX-S has a Vulcan in mode 2.

well vulcan obviously doesn't get bonus from a beam reflector. but its MA mode does have a Dual Shot beam rifle which nobody uses.
Back to top Go down
Blazefire
Blazefire

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 pm

If there is a suit with Reflector Incom and with Scattering Beam Gun, we're screwed
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

I'd be more worried about DEM CLAWS

Watched Ep. 4?

Saw how they reached THROUGH AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER AND BEAT IT TO DEATH?

Now that thing is going to rush at you with PERMANENT AKATSUKI PAINT POWERS and smack you until you die

And also, MA mobility.

EDIT: Nightingale sprite was discovered so Shamblo should come along in time.

BUT THIS

THIS IS INSANITY

(SDGundam.CN loads slow, though)

http://www.sdgundam.cn/post/5359

I wish I could find the other hacker videos but they're buried somewhere in That Forum...
Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 am

Blazefire wrote:
If there is a suit with Reflector Incom and with Scattering Beam Gun, we're screwed

actually if they wanted to do that, they would make Reflector income effect team share...... than when a V2B / V2AB rushes you....
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 am

Angrathar wrote:
Blazefire wrote:

actually if they wanted to do that, they would make Reflector income effect team share...... than when a V2B / V2AB rushes you....

It's even worse if they did it with a T3 beam and every other faggot unit out there.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am

now if only I can login so I can see what the fuss is all about

still need to grind for amatsu :U

Also, there were some good guys who actually helped me with advices and such. Yay for community!
Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 am

Mew wrote:
Angrathar wrote:
Blazefire wrote:

It's even worse if they did it with a T3 beam and every other faggot unit out there.

i found it weird you name T3, its relatively painless now...

wait a sec MewChan? the same MewChan from MMOG?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 pm

The horror of the Over Custom system

7.14% chance success approx. for OCEX.

Inb4 OC protects are Astro-only.

Oh wait, HEY GUYS PAY ASTRO FOR SUPER OC100% CHIPS THAT WORK WITH OC6/EX--As well as normal OC chips! Play Gs? NO OC FOR YOU!

434,000 EXP used to go from OC5 to OCEX, not counting the amount used/failed before.

14 tries for EX

According to end of vid

999 EXP packs to 565 packs

OGP will rig the percentage. I know it.

Too good not to milk, orz
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

sometimes I wonder if there's a different way for online game publishers to make money

all those times I failed to find an answer other than ad spam.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Angrathar wrote:
Mew wrote:
Angrathar wrote:

Nope.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Angrathar wrote:
Mew wrote:
Angrathar wrote:

Aegis changed her name silly and added a faggot profile pic >_<

tehprognoob wrote:

Oh wait, HEY GUYS PAY ASTRO FOR SUPER OC100% CHIPS THAT WORK WITH OC6/EX--As well as normal OC chips! Play Gs? NO OC FOR YOU!

434,000 EXP used to go from OC5 to OCEX, not counting the amount used/failed before.

14 tries for EX

According to end of vid

Are you nova zero you sound just ass annoying D=

And this vid lacks TROLOLOLLOL playing the whole time This is one of the few vids that song was actually made for.

Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:45 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

14 tries for EX

According to end of vid

OC1-5 isn't too bad, OC6 is where the nightmare begin.

it used to matter a lot until they remove OC from clan matches, now from what i heard KR is filled with non-oc rooms. So yea....

i remember someone in TW was collecting data, its approximately 5% for OC6 and EX, but OC5 have about 30-40% success rate. If you seriously hate OCing, play more B-ranks. Some B-ranks out there are good enough to compete with S-ranks.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 pm

OC3's battery recharge cost cut is a BLESSING. If you're gonna go statless, it's such a nice thing to have.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Have there been a lot of sightings of Virtue and Altron? I'm on vacation without my laptop so I can't tell
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I actually haven't seen one yet. scratch
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
I actually haven't seen one yet. scratch

Seen em both.

All vitue users Ive seen such balls. Seen one really good altron user was doing real good with him ^_^.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Do they (the Virtue users) sit and autolock spam or do they run around stunning people in purge mode?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Do they (the Virtue users) sit and autolock spam or do they run around stunning people in purge mode?

I just know they never score high.
Back to top Go down
astrayflame
Newcomer
Newcomer
astrayflame

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm

I fought a few Virtue user and they only go into Nadleeh if their side is getting swarm. Other than that they just sit behind the line and fire or they go around shooting the other team near the front line as Virtue.
Back to top Go down
Angrathar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Virtue have relatively high boosting duration (3 seconds, same as most scissors), combine with trans-am's boost recovery, it can actually fight fairly well mid range.

Its *sell point* of virtue have a non-delay long range cannon, so you can quite literally use it to bombard enemy from behind cover. Comparatively Nadleeh is much weaker except for the stun rifle. I would only purge when dealing with a veteran infighter suit.

Speaking of virtue, i regret feeding my OC5 virtue to my GN-E.

Altron is hard to use. i haven't seen an altron in TW for ages (this is because of strike Noir, it just outclass altron by a large degree), from what i remember most people complain that its melee is too slow and its flamethrower's range is shorter than shenlong.

I deleted my altron after 5 game (got it from a random event), theres just too many superior 4 point rocks out there. Although its beam rifle is quite... unique, since it shoots over your head and with practice you can shoot over from behind a rock.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Fed mine to Altron EW

I have a Virtue on a TW alt and I love running around in mode 2 stunning people who don't have Vaccines. Oh, and, no-dash melee means that you get automatic zbs

And yea, rather have me a B rank Shenlong. That thing is beastly in close range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next