Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] LXE (Terminated)

Go down 
+17
Emeraldsun
Malphes
rawrz
boytitan2
Fainche
Suguri
xzpwnz
Kirika
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
Shaftronics
falcon1
fggt
Nisa
IronDicks
Scott-kip
Seele00
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will LXE be a good moderator
Yes
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 20 ]
No
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Vote_lcap64%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 am

boytitan2 wrote:
HE TO POWERFUL HE SECRETLY CONTROLS THE OTHER ADMINS. Na Im just joking =P

Other admins hardly log on to begin with

Other than Slifer

He got moar active
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
wat
I count that vote as a no.

I did vote for u silly I bought your yesses to 13. Plus Id rather have mods that arent to skilled at this game then one that can brag about skill and be a mod thats to much power.Look at iron.
iron bragging?

i wouldn't see it anytime soon. from the brief times in arena i've seen him, he's average skill level.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:28 am

?
Mikii is saying iron isn't skilled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

xzpwnz wrote:
?
Comparing anyone to you, we underestimate everyone else. You're just that good.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
?

I said is silly read =P.Irons da best even when he fails =D.Which he never does.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Looks like this took an awkward turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm

ddddiiicccckkk~ dun be sad, i acknowledge what u've been doing~ even though i am almost never on now.. lol, no really, there's no other active mod aside from you and sugu.. (well, i see u more often anyway.. or used to)

ah ha~

as for me... FUUU pressed wrong, dicks help me change it to a yes.. please, stupid internet lagging and work piling up.. i wanna vote yes to you instead of a no

well, on the serious side, i dunno LXE that well neither do i understand him -> remembers him as a person which not much influence and always joking around, if he's willing to change like he said and take responsibility, i'm willing to give him a chance -> implying that dicks will help me change it
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

reiya wrote:
-> implying that dicks will help me change it

can't change how people vote, that would mean i could rig things however i wanted, i also can't see who voted, so you can only change your vote if the poll is made so that you are able to change your vote
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:31 pm

well, sucks to be me for clicking wrongly..

so, my vote is a yes.. if anything applies, it's 14 to 21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Wow, more people are debating on whether I should be a mod than in the previous applications.
I wonder if I will make it? scratch
reiya wrote:
well, on the serious side, i dunno LXE that well neither do i understand him -> remembers him as a person which not much influence and always joking around, if he's willing to change like he said and take responsibility, i'm willing to give him a chance -> implying that dicks will help me change it
- Joking around is when I'm having fun in the lounge and general sections.
- Serious is when I'm in the Guide Section, serious topics, doing my job in the forum and applications for forum ranks (such as Overwatch and moderator)

As Dicks said, "When you do something right, people would think you didn't do anything at all". Apparently, I've been looking out for threads in the wrong place and nobody has noticed that a lot of the threads that have been moved were reported by me. Which seems to make his statement correct.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

LXE wrote:
Wow, more people are debating on whether I should be a mod than in the previous applications.
I wonder if I will make it? scratch
reiya wrote:
- Joking around is when I'm having fun in the lounge and general sections.
- Serious is when I'm in the Guide Section, serious topics, doing my job in the forum and applications for forum ranks (such as Overwatch and moderator)

As Dicks said, "When you do something right, people would think you didn't do anything at all". Apparently, I've been looking out for threads in the wrong place and nobody has noticed that a lot of the threads that have been moved were reported by me. Which seems to make his statement correct.

It doesn't show who reported which post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Like I said; your reaction to not getting selected does not help your case. IronDicks is the one to have the final yes/no, irregardless.

Like most of life's bullshit, you learn, accept, take it into stride and move on.
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Shaftronics for mod!!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

rawrz wrote:
Shaftronics for mod!!

CAPITAL HELL THE FUCK NO.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
rawrz wrote:
Shaftronics for mod!!

BoyTitan for Admin
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
rawrz wrote:
Shaftronics for mod!!

BoyTitan for Admin
#em2 #em1
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am

boytitan2 wrote:
rawrz wrote:
Shaftronics for mod!!

"Rawr I is sub humen"

Says the subhuman.

Last edited by Shaftronics on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Like I said; your reaction to not getting selected does not help your case. IronDicks is the one to have the final yes/no, irregardless.

Like most of life's bullshit, you learn, accept, take it into stride and move on.
I do take it to an extent, but its not good to just accept everything life throws at you.
Some things can be changed and some things can't. I can change my behavior and attitude but I can't change your views. That is just how it is.

I am beginning to accept the result but, I will not fully accept anything until I am certain it is that result. If I stand and watch like accepting anything life throws at me, I will not accomplish anything.

I have accepted that I am a bit immature, annoying and rude, but I'm confident that I can change because I believe I have potential, that's why I apply to be a moderator.

As of now, I will do the following whether I will become a moderator or not.

- Be more serious, less joking around.
- Absolutely no trolling, and no more feeding of trolls (especially Nisa)
- Be nice to everyone, even if I don't like them.
- Treat people with more respect and not treat them like close friends. (One problem I have noticed myself)
- Act more mature and take responsibility for my own actions.
- If I don't have anything worth saying, I will not say anything at all.
- Less provoking of arguments
- If I do get into an argument, I will stop retaliating and surrender.
- Will not force my own opinions because I am not always right. (xzpwnz has more experience, so I will step aside.)
- Do all of the above to try to gain trust from my fellow forumers.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

BoyTitan for Admin
#em2 #em1

If I did apply for mod iw ould get mostly yeses but i break so many rules it would be no by admins vote or get locked lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 am

Please stop derailing my application thread. You may or may not want me to be a moderator but that is no reason to derail it.
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:32 am

Shaft means to take it like a man and not make excuses for yourself like this:
LXE wrote:
Every time someone applies to be a mod, the general concensus by the majority of the fanforumers is no. scratch
Applications are harder than I thought, but I still believe I have potential.

boytitan2 wrote:
If I did apply for mod iw ould get mostly yeses but i break so many rules it would be no by admins vote or get locked lol.
We'd only vote yes for shits and giggles lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 am

rawrz wrote:
Shaft means to take it like a man and not make excuses for yourself like this:
LXE wrote:
Every time someone applies to be a mod, the general concensus by the majority of the fanforumers is no. scratch
Applications are harder than I thought, but I still believe I have potential.
Thank you for explaining it to me.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 am

Hyoka wrote:

It doesn't show who reported which post anyway.

actually at anytime i can view who has reported what and for what reason they reported it for

for boytitan to be able to write a application without it being locked for not reaching the prerequisites he would have to not break any rules for 4 months
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

[quote="IronDicks"]
Hyoka wrote:

he would have to not break any rules for 4 months

Cosmic break will be dead by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
he would have to not break any rules for 4 months
Cosmic break will be dead by then.
And he's already on low hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] LXE (Terminated)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next