Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] LXE (Terminated)

Go down 
+17
Emeraldsun
Malphes
rawrz
boytitan2
Fainche
Suguri
xzpwnz
Kirika
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
Shaftronics
falcon1
fggt
Nisa
IronDicks
Scott-kip
Seele00
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will LXE be a good moderator
Yes
[Application] LXE (Terminated) Vote_lcap36%[Application] LXE (Terminated) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 20 ]
No
[Application] LXE (Terminated) Vote_lcap64%[Application] LXE (Terminated) Vote_rcap
 64% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

[Application] LXE (Terminated) Empty
PostSubject: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:21 am

-Why do you want to be a moderator?
To help out in various moderator duties, such as basic housekeeping and ensuring the fan forums is a friendly and safe environment for people to share and communicate with each other.
Another reason is that to be honest, I want to learn how to be a Moderator as it can potentially help me mature.

-Do you think you are good enough to moderate?

Yes, If I believed that I was not capable or unsuited for the task, I would not apply to be a moderator.

-Do you know the rules? do you read them if you can't remember?
I have memorized most of the basic rules, follow them and do not question or challenge them. A rule is not made to be broken, it must be followed.

-What work have you do to contribute to the community? provide links if its artwork or a guide

Here are my two notable contributions in the guide section.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5443-lxe-s-butterflea-build-development-project
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7110-ro-pacifar-build-guide

-Have you had any problems with the current staff? has these problems been solved?

I do not have any problems with the current Admins and Moderators, they are all cool people.

However, I do have a minor problem with Shaftronics from Overwatch who flames at me. I have sent him a message to kindly ask him to stop doing so, and apologized to him if I did anything to upset him in the past. Hopefully this conflict can be resolved. (At the time of posting, he has yet to read the message)

-What rank are you in Cosmic Break, provide a screen shot as proof

Spoiler:

-what are your previous moderating experience's if any?

I have never been a real moderator, but as OverWatch I have some hands on experience in helping out.

-Do you have any personal qualities that make you fit to be a moderator?

I keep calm, I think twice and double check my message before I post to ensure that the majority of my posts are relevant to the topic and are not breaking any rules.
I have cool head and I don't get ahead of myself too often, if I get trolled or bullied I can easily laugh it off or ignore it, after all, it is just text that I can choose to not read if I have to.
I don't argue as much as I did before and I break them up if they start. I strive to improve myself everyday and ask questions if I need help.

Last edited by LXE on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:37 am

I say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 am

Please no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 am

Every time someone applies to be a mod, the general concensus by the majority of the fanforumers is no. scratch
Applications are harder than I thought, but I still believe I have potential.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

LXE wrote:
Every time someone applies to be a mod, the general consensus by the majority of the fanforumers is no. scratch
Applications are harder than I thought, but I still believe I have potential.
I actually find this quite weird of a phenomenon. It's either no one currently applying seems to be up to par in the eyes of most of the fanforum community or people just don't want another mod. Either way, not even Suguri can keep eyes on the forum 24/7 and with such continued vigilance.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:32 am

write the topic tittle properly, makes it easier when comparing and choosing needs to be done

(i change the tittle for you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 am

If anybody apart from Suguri thinks they can do a better job than me, please apply now.
IronDicks wrote:
write the topic tittle properly, makes it easier when comparing and choosing needs to be done

(i change the tittle for you)
Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 am

LXE wrote:
If anybody apart from Suguri thinks they can do a better job than me, please apply now.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5629-mod-application-prerequisites-and-how-to-write-an-application
read these first otherwise you'll just be making more work for mods/admins
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:56 am

No.

Because,no.

Your not ready yet D:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:02 am

LXE in maid uniform, not suit at all

Voted yes anyway.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 am

LXE wrote:

I think no single individual will be enough to cover what Suguri has done. but you come pretty close. I'd like to help you guys out and try applying to be a mod myself but my short term priorities need to get sorted out. I'll be bold enough to apply once I meet all of the mentioned prerequisites, especially the post count and having to go through Overwatch first. Everything will be done in due time and with due process.

I respect people who step up and people who admit their shortcomings. I vote in your favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 am

I'm one of the most active people and I've been in overwatch for quite a while now. So I thought to myself, I'll give it a go. Plus nobody has stepped up apart from Wolf Hikari.

I'm not applying for self gain, I'm applying for the benefit of our community.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 am

falcon1 wrote:
LXE wrote:

I think no single individual will be enough to cover what Suguri has done. but you come pretty close. I'd like to help you guys out and try applying to be a mod myself but my short term priorities need to get sorted out. I'll be bold enough to apply once I meet all of the mentioned prerequisites, especially the post count and having to go through Overwatch first. Everything will be done in due time and with due process.

I respect people who step up and people who admit their shortcomings. I vote in your favor.

What? There is a post count requirement??...Guess I'm still falling short of it...

LXE wrote:
I'm one of the most active people and I've been in overwatch for quite a while now. So I thought to myself, I'll give it a go. Plus nobody has stepped up apart from Wolf Hikari.

I'm not applying for self gain, I'm applying for the benefit of our community.

Actually,I did.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 am

You know LXE.

Your reaction to not being voted, isn't helping your case as to why you should be voted.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 am

falcon1 wrote:
LXE wrote:

people forgetting about me, well i guess it reminds of me a quote
"When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 am

IronDicks wrote:
falcon1 wrote:
LXE wrote:

people forgetting about me, well i guess it reminds of me a quote
"When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all."

You mean...

"When you do something right, people take it for granted. When you do something wrong, people remember you for life."

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 am

Shaftronics wrote:

You mean...

"When you do something right, people take it for granted. When you do something wrong, people remember you for life."

Something like that.

i was quoting Futurama

in the episode Godfellas, 'god' says it at the end
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 am

Well...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Hyoka wrote:
Well...

Spoiler:

*slow clap*
Well played Misa,well played.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am

Unfortunately I didn't vote in your favor this time. This is mainly because you get into quite a bit of arguments, particularly with xzpwnz. I just think that someone who moderates should be someone who's able to calmly deal with situations and drop them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:13 am

IronDicks wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:

You mean...

Something like that.

i was quoting Futurama

in the episode Godfellas, 'god' says it at the end

I love Binary God XD

Anyway, I voted yes for you, LXE. If you want that responsibility, take it head on ^_^
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

IronDicks wrote:

Something like that.

Iron, I don't even need to say it. You're the coolest, that's just something they know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Looks like I need to rethink my actions and re-apply later.
Please tell me what I need to change.

I looked at the other applications. Surprisingly there are only 3 apart from Suguri.
Nisa - Didn't make it because of "trust" issues.
Wolf Hikari - Didn't make it because he didn't have enough influence.
LordShade - Should have been a mod IMO. His poll has a overwhelming number of "yes" responses.

I wonder why there isn't a tonne of people applying? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

LXE wrote:
I wonder why there isn't a tonne of people applying?

Kirika wrote:
If you want that responsibility, take it head on ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm not really the one to talk here but I think some people are a bit biased on their judgement.
Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
I wonder why there isn't a tonne of people applying?
Kirika wrote:
If you want that responsibility, take it head on ^_^
I want to be a mod, but it is the decision of the current mods/admins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] LXE (Terminated)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next