Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] LXE (Terminated)

Go down 
+17
Emeraldsun
Malphes
rawrz
boytitan2
Fainche
Suguri
xzpwnz
Kirika
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
Shaftronics
falcon1
fggt
Nisa
IronDicks
Scott-kip
Seele00
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will LXE be a good moderator
Yes
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 20 ]
No
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm

LXE wrote:
I'm not really the one to talk here but I think some people are a bit biased on their judgement.
Everyone here is

Last edited by xzpwnz on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

LXE wrote:
I'm not really the one to talk here but I think some people are a bit biased on their judgement.
Of course the community is biased. If they weren't biased there'd be no opinion of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Nobody seems to post their reasons for saying no, so I can't work out what I need to change and what I need to do.
I'm so lost.

@Astral_Goddess - I try not to and on the most part I would try to understand him first.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 pm

I wouldn't entrust a forum to someone who has only just recently discovered their gender
That is to say the prerequisites of maturity aren't met
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Because LXE is nice to me and... hmmm.. he's always online i guess >_<
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I wouldn't entrust a forum to someone who has only just recently discovered their gender

This.

Also,I wouldn't want the position of a mod,responsibility wise.

All work no pay, :V

And my spare time is for playing etc
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

What you can do; Stop worrying about it, take a step back and re-read your posts as if it wasn't you posting them. See if reflection does anything.

Also, proclaiming you're mature because you're 18 and trying too hard to live up to your expectation of a "mature" person, means otherwise.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Everyone here is

Silly xz I have no judgment. I just say NO TO EVERYONE or dont vote in this case didnt vote.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Says the boy who claims to be 100 -3-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 pm

@Shaftronics - I'm not proclaiming that I am, I still need some time to mature. Read my reason to apply.

This moderator application is a part of my resolve. I am serious and will not take anything for granted.

Last edited by LXE on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Everyone here is

Silly xz I have no judgment. I just say NO TO EVERYONE or dont vote in this case didnt vote.
You've just proven that you do
Kirika wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

>People would actually believe me to be 100
If that's the case, I question your intelligence
I won't go around pretending I'm a girl and switch back to being a boy
"XDDDDDDD~" did I do it right?
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
If that's the case, I question your intelligence
lol

I voted no because you don't exactly have the best attitude and personality for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 pm

@xz - You see, I stopped doing it because it was something I don't find good for my dignity (if I had any that is). Plus I realized it was annoying to other people, I wanted to change that so I will be accepted for who I really am.

@everyone - I'm a lonely guy who wants acceptance. If I need to change, I will change for the better. I'm confident that I will be able to, I promise that I will not disappoint you all. Please do not take my words lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 pm

@LXE

That's the problem.

All this time we've only taken your words lightly.

For you to suddenly change to seriousmode now is a bit hard for us to accept... or get used to.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Kirika wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

my mother's age on facebook is 100. she does it to prevent people from asking her out.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Malphes wrote:
Kirika wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

my mother's age on facebook is 100. she does it to prevent people from asking her out.
it just so happens i'm into old ladies
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Suguri wrote:
Malphes wrote:
Kirika wrote:

it just so happens i'm into old ladies
And the plot erects thickens.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 pm

LXE wrote:
@xz - You see, I stopped doing it because it was something I don't find good for my dignity (if I had any that is). Plus I realized it was annoying to other people, I wanted to change that so I will be accepted for who I really am.

@everyone - I'm a lonely guy who wants acceptance. If I need to change, I will change for the better. I'm confident that I will be able to, I promise that I will not disappoint you all. Please do not take my words lightly.

If you want acceptance after what you had done,you gotta earn it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 pm

I voted yes to prove xz wrong =D.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Yes, yes you did xz. By the birth powers vested in me by my 23rd chromosome, I hereby grant you your honorary second x chromosome -_- [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
wat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
wat
I count that vote as a no.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
wat
I count that vote as a no.

I did vote for u silly I bought your yesses to 13. Plus Id rather have mods that arent to skilled at this game then one that can brag about skill and be a mod thats to much power.Look at iron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 am

IronDicks eh? I look up to him because he's respected, trusted and mature.
I don't see Suguri boasting his successes that much.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 am

HE TO POWERFUL HE SECRETLY CONTROLS THE OTHER ADMINS. Na Im just joking =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] LXE (Terminated)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next