Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:52 pm

New Frame in a minute, delta beacon will be easier to get (ugh, I lack those only).
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm

I need plat to buy some warframe slots but trading with people is a pain and i haven't rolled a good discount in ages
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh, I either misread or DE miswrote it, it's just a weapon.

And yeah, trading can be a pain, will need more plat since I just got the 2 last parts that I needed for Mag Prime. I have a bunch of frames waiting for slots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Is it me, or Mag is kinda underrated?
I skipped to the Prime version despite having her ready to claim for a good while now, and she's pretty cool.
Sure, no shield enemies makes it so she loses her shine, but still gets shield restore.
Might waste a couple of forma to make it 100% drain and 100% restore, plus a few other things. I should've started with her instead, I didn't like Loki as a starter at all.

Later Loki is cool when you get the right mods, but as a beginner, it was really boring. Want to get Loki Prime because I can easily make a no forma build with it, it's just a pain to get his 2 last parts.

Though for now I'm only building Boltor Prime and Marelok, so I can easily level everything else, without feeling completely useless without a good weapon when I need it.

Not sure how the hell I will get Zephyr, since it needs a million oxium, and farming that probably takes a lot more time than to get Loki Prime, or even get the plat the buy Zephyr on the shop. :/

Also looked at building Nova, but I don't like most builds that I see, and not sure if it was one of the recent changes to her, of everyone just doesn't use it, but most builds that I see doesn't make use of the debuff at all, and they lose all the range on the MP, which is what I use the most on her. I actually have to completely rebuild her since it's way too big of a mess and nothing is fitting right now.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 am

Mag scales pretty well at higher levels in Corpus/Void missions. Shield Polarize easily decimates clumped up enemies with high shield rating. Loki Prime for the sweg and easy build without the need of formas. Zephyr is pretty good, with the CC and Turbulence, you can pretty much solo high level missions without trouble. Modding Nova's molecular prime is rather dependent on the mission type and faction.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am

Spoiler:
after some trading I got the twilight colour pack, damn does it look nice. the green and purple mix was a coincidence, I swear.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 am

Yeah, Nova at first is amazing, but ends up losing it's shine against high level enemies if it's not built. The explosions stop killing and chaining, debuff is only 30%.
Strength build most certainly will have the same problem against high level enemies, not to mention that it kills the range, and speed debuff is capped. Speed build is only useful for defence and MD against infested, so I don't like that. I might try to build for the debuffs, since it's what ends up being useful later on, since slow moving and slow fire rate enemies are a lot easier to deal with, and with 2x damage. Even if I get range and debuff length penalty, the low energy cost + energy regen will make up for it.

I never saw a mag in the void missions, which is a shame since she's pretty fun to use. Going to get shield polarize and crush since they go hand in hand with the mods, except I probably won't go full strength, since you get 100% restore and drain without having to max strength, and it seems like a waste of efficiency for a few more damage digits that aren't that great to justify the efficiency loss.

I claimed Excalibur to try it, and because of mastery, and it's pretty much just training wheels. Some useful skills, but doesn't feel any amazing. Still liked to go on a mission with it unranked, and grab the most damage because >Boltor Prime.
Though I have the bad habit of starting missions alone without getting vitality, which some times results in the enemy making me bleed like a bitch even with my shields at 100%, and without vitality it can easily take me down. D;

And Marks really like me, and they usually decide to all appear in a row.
I don't even remembering getting as many marks? But yeah, I got 1 mark from Corpus and thought, hey, first time getting it, and then I was on a full party, and raped Zanuka, and all was well.
And in the next day, Zanuka appears during a nightmare mode mission, 1 hits me and kidnaps me.
I get out of the damn mission and guess what? Right on the next mission, on Nightmare mode I get Stalker. Luckily, I managed to dodge and quickly kill him, and also luckily, he finally, after 7 dreads, dropped something that wasn't the damn bow.

Last week or so I got 3 marks every 3 missions. Killed none because I was using a new frame, and new weapons, meaning that I would be 1 hit away, and couldn't deal any decent damage, and the first was on a solo mission.

Edit: And I uploaded a video, mostly to test how it runs with fraps recording. You get to see my poor accuracy. ; D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jBYXe3Ud-Q
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 am

I can't into that much autism.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:06 am

I got a regular machete in mail for some reason.
What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 am

DE removed some weapon like ether daggers,gorgon,etc that were underrated at some point and decided to bring machete back. Hence, players will get the free machete.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Ship AI sounds nice. But, can I have ADA? D;
Or Megan AI.
>ship fails to dock
"My accuracy doesn't suck!"

First thing to do on U14, get pink ship.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 am

Can I have Eliza Cassan?

By the way I contributed a bunch of oxium to Zephyr research, didn't have enough to finish it though.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm

I might as well gather some more while leveling new frames and weapons, the problem is how little you usually get per run, and how much you need per part to get Zephyr done. Even the research doesn't need as much. But I guess that I might have enough to get the research done since you got some more in it.
I forget which place is the best for Oxium.
I did part of Banshee research, but only after I saw that her parts still drop? Didn't check if you have her, but yeah, blueprint and... at least 1 part is researched, not sure if 2 parts. If you don't have her, she's partially researched already.

Edit: Oh, you started the last Banshee part. I left out one only it seems, mostly because I had it already.
I gave the last 45 Oxium to Zephyr, and still have enough for the other 3 parts, though I will need to go bully Salad V.
Back to top Go down
IcedUp
IcedUp

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Update 14 hitting soon.
The grind will be back on to get Mirage & to rebuild the Liset.

I seriously cant wait for the new infested Salad V, Tyl Regor, and J3 Golem.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:24 am

IcedUp wrote:
Update 14 hitting soon.
The grind will be back on to get Mirage & to rebuild the Liset.

I seriously cant wait for the new infested Salad V, Tyl Regor, and J3 Golem.

I think that great part of the Liset is done from the beginning, at least the main functions. Though the new prologue makes you start without anything and then get everything from the tutorial missions. Probably what we actually have to build is probably optional things?

Tyl Regor hopefully is cool. I only fought him twice, and the other few times I was there for Ash parts he died before I got to him. But the first time he just died and soon the place was filled with nothing but Tyl Regor, LOTS of him. It was Tyl Regot all over the place. But right now, he's just booooring.
Back to top Go down
IcedUp
IcedUp

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am

According to reddit post, you can either skip the prologue entirely or you can play through it, if you are MR1+. You technically have to build everything you have access to right now.
So thats... market, foundry, etc.

DE gave the council a sneak peak to Tyl Regor's new design (i was lucky enough to be part of the founders). Hes gonna have detachable weapon arms and use the melee 2.0 system.

im pumped for this update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 am

IcedUp wrote:
According to reddit post, you can either skip the prologue entirely or you can play through it, if you are MR1+. You technically have to build everything you have access to right now.
So thats... market, foundry, etc.

DE gave the council a sneak peak to Tyl Regor's new design (i was lucky enough to be part of the founders). Hes gonna have detachable weapon arms and use the melee 2.0 system.

im pumped for this update! Very Happy

If you skip it, you don't have to build those things. ; D
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

This patch is great.
Volt is a starter now, Loki isn't anymore. Tutorial explains a lot and lets you choose weapons.
UI looks great.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
This patch is great.
Volt is a starter now, Loki isn't anymore. Tutorial explains a lot and lets you choose weapons.
UI looks great.

I died after finishing a mission and it logged me out and I couldn't log back in.

UI is confusing, star map is hard to understand.

I don't think I'll really play much until they do some hot fixing
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 pm

IronDicks wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
This patch is great.
UI looks great.

I died after finishing a mission and it logged me out and I couldn't log back in.

UI is confusing, star map is hard to understand.

I don't think I'll really play much until they do some hot fixing

It was a connection issue on their side. A lot of people had the same issue.

UI is confusing at first since it's new, but after a bit it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 pm

update 14: forever alone
Spoiler:
i used to barely had any friends, now i got no friends.  #em5 
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 am

Ordis is annoying. Vor's Prize and The Howl of Kubrow Quest are rather buggy. I miss the old UI, quick and simpler. Mirage is OOOPPP, expect incoming changes to it in near future. Kubrows are basically rendition of Sentinels, not much variation in terms of play style in contrast to Sentinels. Kubrow Egg Hunting is a pain in the ass, the new weapons are weak. The new game mode in Dark Sector is the only fun thing in U14.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 am

dog  Embarassed 

Spoiler:

although i can't actually play with its belly, i prefer one with little a bit more meat. bounce
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 am

Did they nerf the range on Vortex? I wish the wiki would have changes listed in the item/ability descriptions so I don't have to search through all the updates. I could swear it had bigger range before (and the effect still disappears before the ability ends when extended).

Also, any of you have Rhino prime base and chassis BP for sale? I can't be bothered farming anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next