Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 am

Rank 16, nothing to do but grind for credits and mods to sell for Plat.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 am

Speaking of which, what mods are actually worth some decent price and not 5p?

God, the trading system is awful, and on the recent stream someone had the nerve to say that "players don't want an auction house".
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:45 am

http://wftrading.net/?page_id=506

Check the compiled list of prices for tradable stuff.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm

No liek corpus. I have Cernos to shoot at them at range, but I can't find a secondary that I like and that is good against them.
I have Twin Vipers besides Lato (and still have to mod it right), not sure what I should make for anti corpus.
Will try to get Prime Paris for greksahfskejfgsdjk, and Prime something I forget, but Primes are such pain to get (for me anyway).

Edit: Lacking 2 parts for Paris Prime, will try to get them tomorrow. Will try to get Lato Prime since I already use Lato, and already got 1 of the parts.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Bronco series, Akmagnus, Akvasto, Castanas, Marelok and Sicarus are pretty much good against Corpus.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:09 am

Can I get Marelok blueprint from other people, or do I have to join a clan. ._.

And got a Vauban blueprint from login.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Blueprint is only available for purchase in clan, therefore you gotta join a clan.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Well, shit. That's a pain in the ass.

Guess I will keep farming Prime stuffs.
Got Paris Prime, now to get Latron, Reaper, Lex and the frames.

Edit: Woah, Paris Prime is cool. Gave it 100% crit and some more Crit damage.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Give me your IGN or add me (with _ in-between) so we can rage at terrible void rewards together.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Will add you in around a hour since I can't login now, 'cause it will make Digimans crash.

I'm still rather terrible at this though. My DPS is usually low, and I will probably need to make an auto trigger weapon, since I mostly just run bow/latron, and then just prime every enemy with Nova and make a huge pink nuke explosion.

No Aura or Potatoes still and my frame still needs to be modded badly. At least my Paris is already at 100% critical, so it's not so bad. Though with half of the missions done, I still haven't got the same handful of mods over and over again. I really should work on unlocking the later planets. ._.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Farming and farming. Forever no Life Strike.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:47 pm

i can give you my life strike mod. i only use melee for those extra jump and blocking anyway.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:14 am

If you really don't need it, that would be nice. What times are you on at? We seem to have.. divergent schedules.

E: whoops, sorry about that, I had to go out for a while and forgot I still have the game minimized

Edit edit: Actually, just got one. Still, thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 pm

So, Infested Alad V soon?
Suspicious Shipment show Alad V with Infested parts on his left side and head, so...
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:02 pm

I logged in yesterday and saw an alert with 200K credits, I thought DE got hacked.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Not only not having plat is a pain since I can't get anything new, I haven't got a single useful part from tower in 2 days.
3 ODA, 3 chassis.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 am

Go Go Recruitment Chat Tab for more Free Runs!!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:07 am

Leriel wrote:
Go Go Recruitment Chat Tab for more Free Runs!!

I have this list with which tower or whatever I need to do and which parts it gives, and I just cross the parts when I get them.
Well, it's been 3 days already, and I still haven't crossed a single part out of the list.

At least Necros was faster. Though maybe because it only award Necros parts, instead of having 5~7 possible rewards, and only gives 3~5 of them, being those the ones that I don't need.
And it just gets boring when I keep using the same frame, with the same weapons, because I don't get the remaining 1~2 parts to get something new.
Well, with 65 plat, I can't really get anything else anyway. 45 after I claim Necros, and will have 3 other frames to claim waiting for slots.

What's a good thing to farm for plat? Maxed mods that require a million cores to max?

Oh, and gotta dislike defence missions. Even more when it's ODD.
50 waves, keys only. Wow, wait for a better reward? But every reward was a T2 key. How is it better? At least Survival lets you keep something every 5 minutes, defence barely gives anything for going further, besides a chance to get a better prize. They really should add a prize to every 5 waves that you keep, even if you decide to continue fighting, instead of just "have this or get nothing and keep waiting, forever".
Though ODD with a Vauban I just go surf the interwebs, prime the enemies, surf some more, collect items, surf some more, prime more enemies, surf some more.
But ODD drop table is ass. Only saw 1 of the 3 weapon/frame rewards, and it was the only one that I didn't want.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Loki prime to come out today! In 5 minutes!

http://puu.sh/9pwVb/a0a4cf89ce.jpg

And T4 keys...
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:54 am

Sell mods/prime parts for Plats, especially the rare ones. Rare melee stance mods like Tranquil Cleave are in high demand though. Loki Prime for sweggg
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Leriel wrote:
Sell mods/prime parts for Plats, especially the rare ones. Rare melee stance mods like Tranquil Cleave are in high demand though. Loki Prime for sweggg
With Loki Prime people aren't buying anything else. Almost got enough plat to get all the the slots for the frames that I lack, but then I still need weapon and sentinel slots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:27 pm

New Frame incoming? I don't recognize this one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah, new warframe again. They did the same thing with the Oxium Event for Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:32 pm

I guess that you can only get event mods once?

Edit: Got the weapon and... It brings a slot with it?
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I guess that you can only get event mods once?

Edit: Got the weapon and... It brings a slot with it?

event weapons always come pre-potatoed and with a weapon slot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next