Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:58 am

Sounds like you got 1shot by those new Infested MOAs. I heard more people complain about them as they completely destroy infested defense missions right now since they can just stand from afar and kill the pod, and anyone near it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:05 am

Shai wrote:
Sounds like you got 1shot by those new Infested MOAs. I heard more people complain about them as they completely destroy infested defense missions right now since they can just stand from afar and kill the pod, and anyone near it.

Tar moas have ridiculous DPS, and they can fuck up 3 players really fast.

Here's a video of me getting hit by a tar moa and losing 291 shields and 822HP in less than a second.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3BD6zNtV8o
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Hmm.. I wonder if they ignore shields and just hit your health right away like Toxic Ancients do.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:09 pm

The goo itself goes for the shields first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocxflLXkYk

I should go get some T3/4 Sabotage keys, they will probably put some of her parts there.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:12 pm

I've got 7 T4 Sabotage Keys. :3

Idk where to get the T3 stuff tho. Never can manage to get those.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Excavation gives T3 and lower too depending on the place, dark sectors might drop them too.

T4 I only have one. D; But I haven't been to lower levels int. To mars!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:15 pm

I've been doing a lot of Stephano on Uranus for the past couple of days for Keys, Syn points and to level stuff up. Tho I've been skipping a few days 'cause I felt like doing something else, so I still don't have my weapon.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Remember when they said they would give small buffs to other Prime frames like the Rhino speed bonus?
That was like a year ago.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

bigger energy pool on loki prime is nice though.  I would be ok with just bigger energy pool and extra polarity slot.

----
i saw some post about data mine stuffs on WarframeTH group on FB. more cosmetic stuffs like syndicate scarf and something about how some of current mods will get "Prime" as their prefix.(replacing them?)

I'm not really sure about the part where old mod become legacy, but data mine information is been correct so far. you guy might want to grab 1-2 of Charged Chamber, Fast Hands, Flow, Heated Charge, Heavy Trauma, Point Blank, Ravage, and Streamline just in case DE actually replace them and new one is terrible. (i know some of these are already useless and we got 100 of them but lol)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Someone posted the Prime mods on the forums a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Pft, more like Tenno Council access to upcoming updates. Syndicate Scarf are gonna have special effects that may be scrapped though... Sad Chaos
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:31 am

Someone trade me your T4 Ext keys for my T4 Surv keys. I need to farm for my Bo P Handle to lvl up Arbiters.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 pm

>Rank 4 daily missions, levels 35-50
>Rank 5 daily missions, levels 20-40
Wut?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 pm

DE must be bored or something. This 'Tactical Alert' is finished after two runs.

The first and second ones where you got the Stratos Emblems were pretty fun but.. these..?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:49 pm

They just want to give free sygils.

Archwing is getting changes, vacuum for pick ups, buffs for a weapon, buffs for some mods, and Warframes will no longer matter in that mode. Archwing mods only on interception and less stunlock!

Though, I can't wait for more R10 mods. I really. Can't. Wait.

Not sure if Prime stuff tomorrow, but it seems that new Void and Derelict songs will be there.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 am

I just want the Soma. Coz it's gonna be dumb like Boltor. Once I fully Forma it I'll go back to Dread.

And still fuck you DE for not giving me Trin Prime.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Some of the new augment mods sound cool, Mag mod sounds useful!
>Nyx: Mind Control: Mind Freak:   Mind controlled target does 60%/120%/200%/300% increased damage.
>Saryn: Molt: Regenerative Molt:  After casting Molt, Saryn regenerates a percentage of health over time. Lasts 8 seconds, with healing occurring every 2 seconds.
>Trinity: Link: Abating Link:  Reduces armor by 15%/20%/25%/30% on enemies targeted by Link.
>Volt: Speed: Shocking Speed:  Enemies touched while sprinting under the effects of speed will take 75/100/125/175 electrical damage with a guaranteed proc.
>Zephyr: Turbulence: Jet Stream: Turbulence increases movement by 15%/20%/25%/30%  and projectile speed by 50%/65%/80%/100%  for Zephyr and her allies.

Silly changes:
>Reduced the number of shots required to shrink the Nullifier Crewman’s protective shield.
Doesn't fix the problem that damage is useless and some weapons can't deal with the shield

Velocitus got buffed, but I wonder if the bugs got fixed, since those were really bad bugs and make you unable to hit things, since the bullets go elsewhere.

Void trader is here, time to turn in a million things.

Oh, Valkyr's augment mod is good if you want to be spiderman.

Wait... I will need to trade for Mag's mod... Well, 100k+ points on 2 syndicates is enough to trade a mod and get all the ones that I actually need.
Not sure why they keep getting HP and proc regen/immunity to Hydroid. Sure he's a rather defensive frame, but still.
Nekros mod sounds useless, but if it procs rage, it's good.

Nova Prime might bring new corrupted enemies it seems!

Edit: Tried Mag's mod, holy crap it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:07 pm

They still didn't fix the scaling/perspective in archwing missions.

The Rhino mod is useless, yay.

Also, is it still possible to build the arcane versions of helmets? I was selling some junk from my inventory and I still have some.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Probably can craft it still, I have some too and they still show up.

Tried Mag and Zephyr's new mods, both really good, Mag's is god tier, it doesn't block everything since it works like Shield Shatter (melee/etc goes through), but what it blocks, it's a 100% block. Might make a Loki build for Radial Disarm and that new mod. Banshee's going in when I build her too. Hydroid's might be useful for solo. Ash can be useful against heavies, but it might require you to lose something. Ember looks useful, since she takes sometime to kill things, so anything that isn't infested will probably hit you while you use it. Frost, slightly useful. Mirage looks good for team play, since you will be buffing your teammates more than the clones get from the other mod, the problem being that you need an extremely coordinated team. Mesa's... I wouldn't pick them, the range for the second skill is too short. Nekros after re-reading, looks bad, would be good if it was only applied if you had no energy. Nova's look useful, it somewhat protects you and makes it easier to get damage on AMD. Nyx's when you control Heavies? Sounds good. Saryn, looks useful, even if the regen happens to be very little, it's still cheap HP. Trinity's looks good if you have a free slot, -30% armor on heavies is something. Volt's seems useful for rushing, but then, if you are so fast, no enemy will chase you, and with the current changes, they might not hit you as much, so...

Other's look meh or bad. Vauban's could be useful if it was, repel enemies IF you hit the max enemy count for Bastille.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Spoiler:
Sigh.... if DE didn't wanted the most voted augment, why did they even bothered adding it to the poll. DE disappoints me alot right now. There are some augment mods that are supposed to be really good but DE decided to go with other terrible augment ideas in the polls instead.

Also, there are several voted augment mods that have yet been implemented into the game, but knowing DE, most of the augments will be changed instead of following the voted augment ideas.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Void Trader appeared, mods are disappointing, not because of the stats, but because they are R10 mods.
Primed Continuity gives +55% duration.
Primed Ravage, I didn't bother with.
Prime Eos Chest Plate is a shiny version, isn't even golden, because you can paint it. But hey, it's a free cosmetic.
Mara Detron... Not much improvement. Might sell my Detron since Mara is slightly better, and I never used it anyway. http://puu.sh/drNn9/b1b2da5960.jpg

That's about it, he will stay for 2 days and then will be back on the 26th it seems, with, hopefully, new items. BTW, he eats your credits away as well.

Mara Detron skin can be colored, and it has effects like sygils and Rubedo skin. Not sure if it's flames or something like it.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:08 pm

I finally decided to build Rhino and level him up. Well, 28, but that's pretty much leveled up. I felt like such a Rhino today, pressing that 4 button.

Also 17k syn points left for my Gammacor which I could have gotten like 3/4 days ago but.. I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:13 pm

OH BOY I SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR PRIMED SERRATION
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 am

Pls no.

I just fucking maxed my Serration to 10 yesterday. And those Primed mods are rank 10 mods as well. And they're like a new rarity on their own. Inb4 harder to rank up than Rare 10s.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:59 am

If Primed Intensify uses the same stats as Primed Continuity, you will be able to do a 100% drain/restore Mag without losing efficiency.

Fomorian boss should be soon, and might have an event that gives Imperator Vandal (you can see the weapon on the profile).

It seems that Ash's new mod is so good, that you can completely remove the enemy's armor.
Trinity's mod also scales with power strength, but since it's only 30%, you probably can't disable their armor, and even if you run a Intensify+Blind Rage, you might only get around 60% (if the percentage is Calculated like Ash's). Might have to get rid of a mod on my Trinity for this, which probably will be constitution, since I only added that because she got an empty slot and duration was a good thing, but I can get rid of that now without losing much, because I can change Continuity for the primed version and I only lose 3%, which is barely noticeable, and I can reduce enemy armor anyway. Though I have to tell you, I'm a bad teammate Trinity, I just can't keep up with other people's health and prefer to just solo with her, which is good when you run a blind rage build (which mine was to, but I prefer to run intensify only for now since it's enough for solo if you spam EV).

Maybe the RNG gods be with you.
http://puu.sh/duIv1/c90d8ebdf5.jpg

On a different T4 def, at wave 35 we got our pod down from full HP to 0 when I had 5 globes on it in less than a second. No one could see why it exploded out of nowhere right when the wave started. Well, our team was crap anyway. I don't like to be Frost on T4, the Mesa didn't seem to have many mods and didn't use her abilities properly (and she's good on def), the Nova forgot to change setup and had mods for speed and the Nyx kept controlling Heavy gunners that were close to the pod instead of the ones further away or just ancients so we could get free HP.
Then I just sold nearly 3M of crap on the inventory, finally maxed serration and got a few more ranks on other damage mods and got my opticor done (used one of the new puncture mods).

And I noticed that Ember's new mod isn't for the ability that I thought it was, and it doesn't seem to work right anyway, and the skill that uses it is kinda bad for that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next