Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Tier Kuten Build (help)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraneko
Kiraneko

Female Posts : 95

Red Tier Kuten Build (help) Empty
PostSubject: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 am

so yeah... i need help..

Spoiler:

#em3 #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 am

asking for help goes into gameplay questions/discussions
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 am

Consider posting which tunes you got already before asking for help.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Broken LG slot instantly makes me suggest you junk her. I myself would change one or both Bucklers to Fireflowers to free up 60 cost, and gain 2 WLK to put you 2 fly above redteir. You can then do 2x High Power Beta/2 High Tough Alpha's to push your fly down to the correct values.

You'll want any combination of C.Veils and High Gladiators. 2x C.Veil/High Gladiator, or 2x High Gladiator/1x C.veil, or 3x C.Veil/3x High Glad all are decent options, albeit High Glad being 15 cost more than C.Veil
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

The sight of a broken leg slot makes me want to say "junk and restart". Considering that's where revenge, capa, and weapon tunes go, those are your three most valuable slots in the entire build.

Unless you're going x2 CV with no weapon tunes, anyway. I don't think I'd do that on regular though (M can get away with it).
Back to top Go down
Kiraneko
Kiraneko

Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

oh i see.. since shes just a prototype... i have 2 more normal kutens lying around in garage..

thanks guys..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Tier Kuten Build (help)   Red Tier Kuten Build (help) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Tier Kuten Build (help)
Page 1 of 1