Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use these weapons?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

How to use these weapons? Empty
PostSubject: How to use these weapons?   How to use these weapons? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 am

1.Mega Lightning Gun(i have 2)
2.Gatling Bazooka Mod(i have 3-WTF damn robo gara)
3.Beam Launcher Mod(i have 2)

Ok,that's all for now.
What tunes,bots,etc should I use these in conjunction with?Also playstyles to fit each weapon would help.

Also, does the BB AM5(blaze sword) get a force increase when on fire?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How to use these weapons?   How to use these weapons? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am

I dunno whatcha mean by "how to use", you aim, you shoot, doesn't get any easier than that.

As for tunes and everything else....

1. Same story with most other weapon, GRapidB till you are happy with its speed/accuracy, then GForceB it. 2x/3x HShooter works as well, just expensive. Standard Air shit, it's a good weapon for pretty much any situation as it stuns like a motherfucker and hits like a truck, with HShooter setup you can even snipe and Hit 'n Run with it, Pacifar and Raystag are by far the best wielder of it, Izuna and Frau are okay if you are into your moebitches, but you won't have enough cap to bring them bitches' stats up.

2. Mod is kinda bad simply because of the lack of ammo. Force/GForceA + HShooter(or Shooter + Shooter for 3s) would be my honest personal recommendation. Any high capa M/L Arts are good for it, Victorl is probably the best wielder, Hoverion works as a cheap alternative. Play it like a Bazooka, try stay on higher ground, faceroll Air or anything else that presents his/her behinds at you.

3. Bad weapon, ask it to go home and be a family man.

As for sword, it will take you half a minute to figure it out by testing in training room.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How to use these weapons?   How to use these weapons? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Miliken wrote:
they can be used, huh?
well, mind telling us how they can be used instead of telling us that you don't like them?

Gatling Baz Mod hardly has enough ammo to really make it worth the trouble to build anything around it. Anything done on Mod would be infinitely outclassed by the regular, to the point of Mod not even being worth it.

Beam Launcher is trash to begin with.

Last edited by Trill on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: How to use these weapons?   How to use these weapons? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 am

Mega Lighting Gun should be tuned with a great force and a great rapid, put on an air bot with around 30tec and 38fly.

Gatling zook could be put on a hopping art, tunes should be para/force/speed. I don't really know.

Beam launcher is shit, get sdc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use these weapons?   How to use these weapons? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use these weapons?
Page 1 of 1