Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what does these weapons really do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

what does these weapons really do? Empty
PostSubject: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

I got shit loads of cross shooters and shuriken guns from gara3 cause I was trying to get byne HN Sad and I still didn't get it Mad
What do these guns really do? and how effective are they in battle? does the shuriken gun does what it said: goes through armor, which means shields? do they do anything special?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Cross Shooter is a great all-around weapon. I'd love to have one for my S-airs.

Shuriken Gun is, if I remember right, a close range spam gun. The shurikens might home in like Shadow Hunter's, which would make it kind of like a homing machinegun.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I have like crap loads of cross shooters from the gara, between raid rifle and cross shooters, which would be a better weapon? Also, does the shuriken gun kill shield?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Wait, I take back what I said about the cross shooter, kind of. Its firing rate and force are both worse than I remembered. Still, it's one of the few non-beam sniping weapons available for airs, and the projectile speed is great. Raid rifle beats it out massively, but airs and supports can't use those, so go with raid for lands and cross for others.

If by "kill shield" you mean "damage shields like every single other weapon" then yes. If you mean "pass through shields" then no.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

u.u once again what was written on the shields has disappointed me.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Are you sure you aren't remembering power shooter?

And shuriken gun is a stunning weapon, the sheer number and size of the projectiles is only hindered by its bad range.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

no, I am looking at it on my hands right now, it said : "a special weapon that was modeled after the shadow hunter BS. Fires energy shurikens that can slash through armor"
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 am

farith wrote:
no, I am looking at it on my hands right now, it said : "a special weapon that was modeled after the shadow hunter BS. Fires energy shurikens that can slash through armor"
it says armor, not shield
means it's a standard text like by other weapons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does these weapons really do?   what does these weapons really do? Empty

Back to top Go down

what does these weapons really do?
Page 1 of 1