Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CB's Oriental moes

Go down 
+51
Tsuikyu
Stickboy
dsp
ghaleon
Thranduil
Kuzuha
SL the Pyro
boytitan2
Kemo
Aria
fhoeng
RedIridesence
zerocl
fggt
Bayonette
blead
Gerrion
God is a Cat Girl
Miko Miko Spark
DarkChuky
Rhyadel
VeryMelon
Aurum_Sol
SilverySil
Akhenderson
Rai-Rai
milk
Toilet-Flusher
Suki_Eve
MagicPotatoplz
tehprognoob
JadeCicada
rei_hunter
Valkyrie
Shai
ziix
PandaRehab
Zwiebel Force
Kurt
Relict?
reVelske
-Business
/dev/random
Turkeysaur
Trill
Tashunu
Suguri
Scott-kip
Astral_Dono
Fireflywater
EvannGeo
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 pm

My feed back from

Kagura:

Retribution
- The Bow has a bad homming.. It can fail also at close range. The first charge shot 3 Arrows but its like nothing.
- The shield can be good but it last like 3 seconds... and the animation to cast it takes to much time.. you are hurt a lot when casting.

Judgement
- The Bow shots 5 arrows at lvl 2.. better homming that Retribution
- This one have a mele attack, no barrier.

- The traps are the same for both builds, you can burn ass or stun ppls.. both good as defensive..

Problem of Kagura, the charge time for the arrows is a problem in a game were you dont have time for charge... She lacks of just click attack (Momiji have both, one that charges and one that shot with single clicks) One Serap with Beam machine can make her lost the "concentration" and she will never shot a single arrow.

From both paths I would choose Judgement and probably will avoid the Mele attack (it´s good to counter the close range enemies... not sure if works in arena).
- Will need range and speed... the arrows fails a lot
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 pm

The buff remover is pretty good against Ivis, Dracken, and other revenge tune rambo bots. She's not good 1v1, but if left alone and with a few tunes she can crank out a little bit of damage. The amulets are godsends of an escape mechanism. Best Jammer of the 2012 olympics
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 pm

PandaRehab wrote:
The buff remover is pretty good against Ivis, Dracken, and other revenge tune rambo bots. She's not good 1v1, but if left alone and with a few tunes she can crank out a little bit of damage. The amulets are godsends of an escape mechanism. Best Jammer of the 2012 olympics

Problem with the new art zero sucks vs airs.

I killed nodos with out getting hit once on my new air build.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:

If this is true, then they're shit.

ARTs aren't doing their job if they're not fucking up AIRs and leaving them as colorful smears on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 am

Relict? wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:

If this is true, then they're shit.

ARTs aren't doing their job if they're not fucking up AIRs and leaving them as colorful smears on the ground.

This is true..
- total fail on the homing vs airs
- total fail in the charge time.. one single hit from the air cancels your charngin and you will not be able to shot.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 am

What else is new? CS just sucks at balancing a game :/
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 am

Like I said, she's bad at 1v1, but she's great at taking down airs when she's not getting focused. I'd say she's the easiest art currently for taking down Shaden BS/AG, or anything that isn't a seraph for that matter. Getting highshooter really helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:39 am

Just reminding you Retribution is straight shot and Judgement is homing, both with different behaviors and weapon stats.

Retribution 1st Charge is 3 horizontal lined up straight fireballs.

2nd Charge (Skill level 2) is one big phoenix travelling in a perfect straight line, on impact it releases another big phoenix falling down directly below where the first one landed:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Firestorm sets a trap that sets enemies on fire, lasts 10 secs, burning effect 4 secs at much, 10 ammo:

Spoiler:

Spirit barrier sets a force field directly in front, cast time is 1 sec or less, barrier lasts 4-5 secs, 20 ammo, can be used on the move:

Spoiler:

Main weapon stats (Retribution level 2):

Spoiler:

Forgot to test how Divine Seal works in the air, hope someone can check that out.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:39 am

It's nice to see Moe players being punished for having to rely on prebuilt OP bots.
Perhaps this is a sign from CS. Saying to stop using moe in a mecha game.

Sorry, I couldn't resist teasing.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 am

Punished how?
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 am

Kagura doesn't suck, the guys failing to kill airs with it do.

Also, Saggi too hard for Nodo so go figure.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
You should just let them keep thinking otherwise and make life easier for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 2u41v85

Kagura's Severe Booster Trouble disables Air Loop. Don't know if Accel Roll or others air maneuver mechanism too.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 am

Thranduil wrote:
CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 2u41v85

Kagura's Severe Booster Trouble disables Air Loop. Don't know if Accel Roll or others air maneuver mechanism too.
Accele Roll's disabled too. Short Boost/Float Dash still work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Is it me, or does Kougetsu Kagura look a ton like a white-haired version of Reimu Hakurei?

Last edited by galaxina on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghaleon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Anyone know if moon gara can have daily log in special?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:03 pm

ghaleon wrote:
Anyone know if moon gara can have daily log in special?
iirc every garapon can have it except for the UC garapons.
Back to top Go down
ghaleon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm

If I remember correctly the original 2 megas couldn't, nor could eris/resha's Just wanting to check.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 pm

I seriously want that archer one. Like, seriously really. I'd user her as much as I use EVE. Just because she's "good" but not "OP".
I feel so weird and low asking this, but I'd gladly accept Rt donations for this gara.
Back to top Go down
ghaleon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 am

Anyone able to confirm they've seen special on moon gara yet? I logged in 100 accounts today zero saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I seriously want that archer one. Like, seriously really. I'd user her as much as I use EVE. Just because she's "good" but not "OP".
I feel so weird and low asking this, but I'd gladly accept Rt donations for this gara.
You can try out mine. :3
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

Turkeysaur wrote:

With around 33 tec you can already hit 100s on airs, she's not really good when under fire tho. Just wish the charge time was a bit faster, it's quite punishing if you missed and the air you shot isn't braindead
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 am

dsp wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

With around 33 tec you can already hit 100s on airs, she's not really good when under fire tho. Just wish the charge time was a bit faster, it's quite punishing if you missed and the air you shot isn't braindead
So it's not punishing at all CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 3739505150
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm

dsp wrote:

?

It can already hit 90-100 with 24 TEC.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
The Bow has a bad homming..
i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB's Oriental moes    CB's Oriental moes  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CB's Oriental moes
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next