Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which the best? (tons of questions)

Go down 
+2
Hyoka
FrozenEdge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

which the best? (tons of questions) Empty
PostSubject: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 am

hello newb here and i want to ask a ton questions

1. whats the best non-garapon beam weapon? (besides stardust)
2. whats the best non-garapon artillery weapon? (im spamming alot of bazookas in the beta)
3. which is the better ART mech? Toybox, Sturbander, Amateus?
4. which is the better FLY mech? Aquila, Gwyain?
5. lets say the official service starts and i got a Hound Dogs... should i spam his weapons with a rocket launcher or a bazooka? (i suck at melee =___=)
6. which is better? focus on equipping a ton of weapons and no tuning or focus on tuning and stuck on less weapons?
7. why some of the bots i fought in the arena have a barrier like on the mission mode? (if you shot it a green barrier appears)
8. in the CBJP, does Ouka, Ivis, Gwyain, Sturbanger, and Amateus are only available on RT?
9. in the CBJP, does some of the weapons & robots that are bought in UC expire?
10. i use Amateus and i removed its original arms with 2 Misside Arms and holds 2 Bazookas and i didnt tune it.... is it good or im an idiot? (say it *death stare*)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am

1: The beam "gun" with the highest force is the Plasma Gun, for 3,200 UC. 170 cost, 15 force, 240 range, 300 bullets.

Well other than that there's the Wide Beam Gun for 50 cost and 600 UC. 12 force, 220 range, 500 bullets. Shoots slower than Plasma Gun.

2: If you mean "artillery" as in the best non-garapon BAZOOKA, then you have the LL-size "Titan Bazooka" coming in at 40 force and 80 ammo, with 130 range. If you're looking for L-size weapons then you have the "Bazooka" which has 28 force, 120 ammo, 245 range.

Then there's the well-known handy bazooka with 25 force, 150 ammo and 240 range.

If you want something fast then try the Little Grenade, 40 cost, 14 force, 180 ammo, 330 range and faster than most of your bazooka weapons. And it doesn't come with a stat minus effect! 1300 UC for a little grenade.

3: Toybox is a great L-size art because his cruise missile is cruise control for cool awesome looking. Amateus is very good as well since he's an M-size.

Whatever you do, take out Sturbanger from the equation. He's just not worth it (except standard, but he's garapon only I believe)

4: Aquila is cheaper, I believe. But Gwywain's stardust cannon built-in is really awesome. I suggest taking Gwywain.

5: But "his weapons" IS a melee. Anyway the good thing about Hound Dog is that his tonfa is really fast. Too bad he's RT in the JP version. An easy starter combo is twin little grenades on a stock Hound Dog.

6: Chances are in Live, tune-ups are nowhere near as readily available as on beta. So stick on a bunch of weapons.

7: They are holding a shield of some sort, and you just happen to have hit their shield. Either keep attacking till the shield breaks, or attack from behind to bypass the shield. Some weapons/effects can also bypass the shield even if it collides with the shield (e.g Red Squealer AM's Impact Punch actually DOES pass through Viper Shield)

8: Yep. Ivis is super-rare in JP because she's in Garapon on and off for periods of time.

9: This isn't S4 League, they stay forever.

10: Keep the fireball arm at least. It has a chance to stun when it hits. I don't tune either so no comment on that from me.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am

is Sturbanger really that bad? even equipped with bazookas?

other than that thanks for the info Very Happy

wait wait.... i forgot to post something.... i cant remember it... damn mental blocks.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 am

Sturbanger is an easy target. Circling around him while shooting is not hard for most people.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am

okay.... i'll try the Standard one... scratch

and i just remembered
can someone give me a link to a guide on who are the UC and RT bots
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 am

Problem with Sturbanger Standard is that he's Garapon Only, which is why I didn't mention his name.

Also, all bots that we can buy from the shop and from garapon are RT/Garapon only, with the exception of regular Crimrose.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 am

so all of the bots in the shop are RT? (i died a little...)

but the garapon doesnt seem to be threatening...... let me guess..... they are RT too? or the chances are very hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

but the garapon doesnt seem to be threatening...... let me guess..... they are RT too? or the chances are very hard?

All of the bots besides Crim that you see in the English Beta inside the shop are RT bots. Most garapons will be based on RT as well. With that said, there are a lot of UC bots as well. They simply did not include these bots in the betas so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 am

Mayhem wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

All of the bots besides Crim that you see in the English Beta inside the shop are RT bots. Most garapons will be based on RT as well. With that said, there are a lot of UC bots as well. They simply did not include these bots in the betas so far.

Like froggies :3

which the best? (tons of questions) Funny-pictures-frog-prince-kiss
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

i dont know if it a same bot but i saw some bot name like Froglander (can read few jp) sell in shop for 300-500UC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

i dont know if it a same bot but i saw some bot name like Froglander (can read few jp) sell in shop for 300-500UC

Which I was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 am

All the UC bots that were not included in the english beta are also found in the game C21, the original game which did not include anime girl characters (with anti-gravity breasts).
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 am

Shocked (froggie....)

in that case... we can only buy Destructors, Froglanders, Tengus and such?
and we cant even buy some Lily Pain Rain or Jikun Who? Hu..... Crying or Very sad

but can i still get RT/Garapon bots from the Robot Box from the clan?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 am

Yes to both questions.

Of course, there are some bots you probably haven't seen yet (Hoverion... Beezle...) all available in the shop for UC.

But we won't obtain lucky boxes from clans anymore. At least, you don't get those in CBJP so easily.

I think its a random chance to get one upon login.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 am

can u use your CBEN account to login in on CPJP?
im having a hard time on registering on their site.... =____=

(oh great im being a total noob here....)
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
hello newb here and i want to ask a ton questions

1. whats the best non-garapon beam weapon? (besides stardust)

plasma gun

2. whats the best non-garapon artillery weapon? (im spamming alot of bazookas in the beta)

handy bazooka, but depends on the mech

3. which is the better ART mech? Toybox, Sturbander, Amateus?

Amateus

4. which is the better FLY mech? Aquila, Gwyain?

Gwaiyn

5. lets say the official service starts and i got a Hound Dogs... should i spam his weapons with a rocket launcher or a bazooka? (i suck at melee =___=)

dunno, hound dog fails

6. which is better? focus on equipping a ton of weapons and no tuning or focus on tuning and stuck on less weapons?

the latter, but depends on the build

7. why some of the bots i fought in the arena have a barrier like on the mission mode? (if you shot it a green barrier appears)

dunno, i know baltheon has a blue barrier... but dunno about green

8. in the CBJP, does Ouka, Ivis, Gwyain, Sturbanger, and Amateus are only available on RT?

rt

9. in the CBJP, does some of the weapons & robots that are bought in UC expire?

no expiry

10. i use Amateus and i removed its original arms with 2 Misside Arms and holds 2 Bazookas and i didnt tune it.... is it good or im an idiot? (say it *death stare*)

no comment

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
can u use your CBEN account to login in on CPJP?
im having a hard time on registering on their site.... =____=

(oh great im being a total noob here....)
Hell no!
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Heh heh heh...I hear that you can convert UC to rt. The conversion rate is pretty harsh, but still manageable.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

ok thanks guys
helped me alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which the best? (tons of questions)   which the best? (tons of questions) Empty

Back to top Go down

which the best? (tons of questions)
Page 1 of 1