Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QC-chan
Newcomer
Newcomer

2 Questions Empty
PostSubject: 2 Questions   2 Questions EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello.

I would like to know how do you send radio messages such as "Good luck!" or "Stay calm!" I didn't saw those on the X, C and V keys list of radio messages.

Also, why can't I write a tilde in the game? I saw a lot of people using it but it simply wouldn't come out for me.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

2 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions   2 Questions EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:09 pm

You have to press the buttons in the middle of a match (mission/arena/ quest) to access the menus.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

2 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions   2 Questions EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 pm

QC-chan wrote:
Hello.

I would like to know how do you send radio messages such as "Good luck!" or "Stay calm!" I didn't saw those on the X, C and V keys list of radio messages.

Also, why can't I write a tilde in the game? I saw a lot of people using it but it simply wouldn't come out for me.

It is either button 9 or 0 after the Z,X,C,V keys... those dont show up in the list but are still there...

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/guide/radio.html

That shows the list with even the 9 and 0 buttons for Z, X, and C (that list is also good to reference for JP as well since same buttons are for same messages...)
Back to top Go down
QC-chan
Newcomer
Newcomer

2 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions   2 Questions EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Dune wrote:
QC-chan wrote:
Hello.

It is either button 9 or 0 after the Z,X,C,V keys... those dont show up in the list but are still there...

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/guide/radio.html

That shows the list with even the 9 and 0 buttons for Z, X, and C (that list is also good to reference for JP as well since same buttons are for same messages...)

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that guide after looking for help on the site.

Why buttons 9 and 0 are hidden anyways? This is silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions   2 Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Questions
Page 1 of 1