Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two questions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krandel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Two questions...   Two questions... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

I have two questions about Cosmic Break.

1. How exactly do I edit the polygon of the robot parts? I've seen the button for it, but I can't press it.

2. How does the Union Wars work? Twice I went into a Union War room thinking that it was for level 0-5 only only to see players that looked much higher then level 5.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two questions...   Two questions... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 pm

1. Normally its just the head part that can be Poly Edited, also not all bots allow you to morph them, I was confused by that too lol

2. It stands for level 0 - 5 bots not player rank, sometimes there are rank restricted matches but atm people mainly play in the 0 - 5 regardless of rank.

Back to top Go down
Krandel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two questions...   Two questions... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 pm

1. Which parts could be poly edited?

2. I'm still confused. What do you mean by level 0-5 bots?
Back to top Go down
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two questions...   Two questions... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

1. So far, only the HD part of each bot can be poly-edited. Try experimenting with the paint option more.

2. The top rooms in the arena are level restricted rooms, meaning you can only use bots with level 0 to 5. That means any ranked player can join the match as long as they use level 5 bots and below.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two questions...   Two questions... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Krandel wrote:
1. Which parts could be poly edited?

2. I'm still confused. What do you mean by level 0-5 bots?
1. Generally your bot head. Just scroll on your parts paint thing till you reach HD and the Polygon edit button generally lights up. Then just click it.
2. Bot lvl is the lvl of your robot. If you go to customize, on the top right of the screen is a lvl up button that you can press.
It is right next to the experience bar. When your experience bar is full, you can lvl up your robot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two questions...   Two questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Two questions...
Page 1 of 1