Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question regarding the migration from IJJI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Question regarding the migration from IJJI Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding the migration from IJJI   Question regarding the migration from IJJI EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

So i have ijji account with characters. I filled the migration page and i created acc. So now im waiting for the next maintenance on thursday to be finished so i can play with my ijji characters. But when i tried logging in into the cosmicbreak.com with the acc created with the migration form it gave me wrong id/pw. I even activated the acc and still keep the email. I checked 5 times the acc and pw and thats not the problem. So my question is will that acc actually activate when the characters get migrated ?
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding the migration from IJJI   Question regarding the migration from IJJI EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Ijji accounts were migrated last month, around July 7th. From what I heard, anyone who didn't fill out the form before then was out of luck.

I'm not entirely sure if they've done another round of migration, but if you missed the cutoff date you may be out of luck.

Sorry. Sad I may not be entirely accurate, since I haven't been paying attention to CBijji.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding the migration from IJJI   Question regarding the migration from IJJI EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm

- All players who complete the migration form prior to 7/5 weekly maintenance: Your data will be copied and your new account activated during 7/5 weekly maintenance.
- All players who complete the migration form after 7/5 weekly maintenance: Your data will be copied and your new account activated during the next weekly maintenance after you complete the form.

- All in-game data will be carried over to your new account except for the following, which unfortunately cannot be salvaged due to system restraints:
- Clan membership data
- Friend list data
- Ranking data

- Your Community Site (/commu/) Nickname and data will not be carried over. Please specify a new Nickname in the migration form to become the /commu/ posting name associated with your new account.

Again, the migration form may be found HERE.

Make sure to complete the migration form before September 2012, or your account data will be lost!!!

Copied directly. I guess the acc will be activated at the next maintenance with my ijji characters migrated
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding the migration from IJJI   Question regarding the migration from IJJI EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 am

So the deadline is September, so you still have some time left, good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding the migration from IJJI   Question regarding the migration from IJJI Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding the migration from IJJI
Page 1 of 1