Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Migration Works

Go down 
+17
elmatalast
xTohka
Samui
chibigunsou
ABCDEFG1123
VietPho
Shidokun
NeedCheeseCake
ZedEX-FedEX~
Mia Ageha
Charz
HashiriyaR32
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Lijj
Frizz
wonjoon
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

How Migration Works Empty
PostSubject: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Lot of people are wondering how migration works and I went through migration before when TW got shutdown and migrated to JP, so I'll explain how it works.
(I could have migrated my KR account too but I completely forgot about it and lost chance, welp.)

Basically, you'll be given a form to make an account in JP that carries data from EN. When you login, you are required to make new IGN.

So people who's worried because they have both JP and EN account under same email address do not have to worry, because it will be separate account.
(Though you do need a new email to register for your EN account that's transferring to JP.)

I hope this information helped and this is perfect chance for people who always wanted a new name.
(You're not gonna get another name change so think carefully before deciding on your new permanent IGN.)

To people who want to have same name, that won't be problem as long as that name isn't taken in JP, but...!

If you are one of these people who have same name in JP & EN, you're out of luck.

Also, DO NOT Delete your JP account just to get your name back, because it's not gonna work.

Once name is taken, it's taken forever even if you delete that account.
(I tested this while ago.)

There are some tips though for these who wants name as closest to their original name.

Lot of people already know this but CB IGNs, like many Japanese games, are case sensitive.

What this mean is if your EN IGN is Pikachu, but you already have JP IGN with same name, you can name it pikachu or PIKACHU, however you want it.

I hope this information helped and hopefully EN do some giveaways that carries to JP.

TW pretty much made everything FREE before it got shutdown despite initially saying data won't carry over after everything became free, we kept almost everything.
(In the end, they changed their mind and let TW keep all the free gara rolls they rolled as a amazing farewell gifts.)

This may or may not happen with EN, but I thought I'd share this information just in case.

That's pretty much it! Good Luck in JP!

P.S. You'll most likely get to keep all your stuff. Only thing that was taken away from TW to JP migration was UC.
(Due to everything becoming FREE from shop, people bought insane amount of UC through Rt -> UC so that's probably why.)

Also, there's no email verification with CBJP unlike C21JP and CB2JP, so I guess technically you could register with bogus email if you have lot of alts.
(Though I don't recommend this. Only do this for your many alts if you don't feel like making emails for every single one of them.)
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Uh-oh...How Migration Works Hurts-10
Back to top Go down
Lijj
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 4:28 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 10:20 pm

time to think up a new name and email....
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Ailehunter
as for email. damnit. guess i'm using my brother's for a while lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Ack, I DEFINITELY can't re-use my EN name in JP because my EN account was made BEFORE character limits for usernames were reduced to 10. My IGN is 12 characters long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 am

You said that the form will be like registering a new account on the jp servers but it should carry all the data from my eng account but how will the management at CS know my eng account without using something distinct like the username or password

Does longing on the eng website to fill the registration form enough or should i include my original username and password from eng inside the form

I am a little bit unsure so please clarify more as we dont want the whole thing to end in failure without realizing it
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:21 am

Charz wrote:
You said that the form will be like registering a new account on the jp servers but it should carry all the data from my eng account but how will the management at CS know my eng account without using something distinct like the username or password

Does longing on the eng website to fill the registration form enough or should i include my original username and password from eng inside the form

I am a little bit unsure so please clarify more as we dont want the whole thing to end in failure without realizing it  

Yeah, all you have to do is fill the registration form when they start doing migration.

You can have same username and password, assuming it's not taken, if you want but you don't have to and your data will still carry over.

I migrated all 3 of my TW account during TW to JP migration period and had to get a new username for 2 because it was taken.

Oh, I forgot to post this but clan won't be migrated.
(It didn't after TW to JP migration and my TW clan leader had to make clan again.)
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:44 am

thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

Female Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 6:12 am

how to register my CB EN account in CB JP?? How does it work in CB JP??
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 am

Mia you need to wait CSEN post the form...

So KRplayers have that exclusive Lily minidoll from her mate? That's cool.
I forgot what email I used on JP... Can't find on the website. Here is so easy to find...
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 9:25 am

This has been brought up on recent small convo on server, do you get to choose union or stuck with current one?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 11:55 pm

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
This has been brought up on recent small convo on server, do you get to choose union or stuck with current one?

it might be like just starting with a ore rank but having all your shit on the new account....

unless they just turn everything into rts
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 12:37 am

good, more free rt and rewards, rank never meant anything anyway other than...well nothing
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 am

Charz wrote:
thanks a bunch

You're welcome!

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:

I actually don't remember this but probably not, because all 3 of my TW accounts were from WIZ and even after migrated, it's still in WIZ.
(Unless I picked WIZ again for all 3 accounts. It's been a while so I don't remember lol)

Sakura1 wrote:
ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:

it might be like just starting with a ore rank but having all your shit on the new account....

unless they just turn everything into rts

Rank gets migrated too!
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 am

@wonjoon
oof. you're still in Fuurinkazaan in JP right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

Female Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 11:20 am

@Frizz
i see

@ZedEX-FedEX~

i dont get it on my email >.<
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:09 pm

We go into the fuutuureee (skipping new year and ivis gara Sad(( )
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Quote :
I hope this information helped and this is perfect chance for people who always wanted a new name.
(You're not gonna get another name change so think carefully before deciding on your new permanent IGN.)

I want to change my username to Shidokun or ZedEX
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Wait our UC doesn't transfer over? I have like 10 billion UC that I've hoarded to get an edge over Shidokun if I ever come back to CB to.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
ABCDEFG1123
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Does this relate to old email confirmation??
Back to top Go down
chibigunsou
chibigunsou

Male Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:32 am

Tks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am

Can't use my EN IGN because someone used it in JP before so I'll just give a heads up when we finish migrating.
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 11:24 am

Samui wrote:
Can't use my EN IGN because someone used it in JP before so I'll just give a heads up when we finish migrating.

Just use "Atsui" then Neutral
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
@wonjoon
oof. you're still in Fuurinkazaan in JP right? Very Happy

Hey Rei long time no see! Very Happy

I left that clan to join JP clan like 4-5 years ago XD

I even told you this before I left lol

VietPho wrote:
Wait our UC doesn't transfer over? I have like 10 billion UC that I've hoarded to get an edge over Shidokun if I ever come back to CB to.

I think it depends on. Like I mentioned, it didn't transfer over because TW made everything free before shutdown, meaning people could buy unlimited amount of Rt and could spam Rt -> UC to get insane amount of UC.

That's probably why UC/Rt didn't get carried over for TW to JP migration. Well technically, UC did get carried over initially, but they patched it in week and reset every UC of every TW players to 50k UC, welp.

chibigunsou wrote:
Tks for the info.

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works Empty

Back to top Go down

How Migration Works
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next