Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sol Volca Wing B? :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Sol Volca Wing B?  :) Empty
PostSubject: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 am

All of a sudden, the garas like me, and I got this little fellow yesterday after selling off a metric ton of unused weapons and accessories to finish my uc > rt! Very Happy

Any suggestions for him, keeping in mind my general playstyle? Smile

Sol Volca Wing B?  :) Screen13
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:36 pm

"Junk it and put the BS on something you like." Sol Volca BS is particularly nice for supports as it's their first mobility part - and quite possibly the best one in the game. If I were you I'd try squeezing it onto Pulsardio.

The core itself has fantastic carts but low HP and capacity; other cores can do the same things much better.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Suguri wrote:
"Junk it and put the BS on something you like." Sol Volca BS is particularly nice for supports as it's their first mobility part - and quite possibly the best one in the game. If I were you I'd try squeezing it onto Pulsardio.

The core itself has fantastic carts but low HP and capacity; other cores can do the same things much better.

Would SV's Bs sub-function even work on a non-air? The description text seems to indicate it only works for airs.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

It's best on non-airs actually.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Suguri wrote:
It's best on non-airs actually.

So basically, it duplicates the Tengu BS function...except it works for ANY bot...*Klink voice* veeerryyyy interestink....

This would be a great 'oh crapRUNAWAY' item for Pulsycait.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:55 pm

CapeMike wrote:
So basically, it duplicates the Tengu BS function...except it works for ANY bot
On non-airs it's more like the air dash Akane does when full boosting, or that Flapjack legs do.

Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

that thing makes my spacebar sad
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

It's like a little extra straight forward boost when you use it on non airs.
On airs, you can use it like a stovl, or when you're in the air, you descend at basically a 45 degree angle unlike Brickgale where you just flat out go down. It's great for both offensive styled air units or neat for any other type of bot, especially those who don't have movement cartridges.

I like it, and you got the blue version which looks cooler! (Get it, because blue is considered a "cool" color while red is considered a "warm" color? OLOLOLOLOL *smacked*)

Anyways, other than his BS, his head is great for air melee (I don't know any better, but I'd say it is THE best, maybe next to Sturbanger HD), giving a massive boost to str, and slight boosts in fly and tgh. His lgs are good too, although people would probably opt for laz legs because of the added benefit of using another booster slot. His arms look pretty meh.

Overall, a great find, use his parts, his core is meh as i hear, but what do I know? I've never used the core!
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Actually, it let's you move in any direction, not just straight forward, depending on what direction you're moving. So you can retreat without turning around.

I use it to attack instead. It works great on lands as an extra push for Red Squealer AMs. Mighty Byne really enjoys it and Blaze Baron can also use it for an extra-extra push while on fire. The only thing is it takes a lot of getting used to...

And the very best part: you can dash/fly with K-shield.

I got the car animation in garapon and got 2 blue and 1 red! (I prefer red)

Edit: Sorry for the necro-bump, I just realized this thread is from August. I thought the booster had just come out, since it was in the Garapon. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Volca Wing B? :)   Sol Volca Wing B?  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol Volca Wing B? :)
Page 1 of 1