Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+60
adhklk
Durian
xzpwnz
Mithril
Asagi-san
Sacrier
Aurum_Sol
fggt
Mie
Akhenderson
Leeny
Lyndon
TerraChika
asdwuilt
spudnickers
Mew
bligh
burleston
RedIridesence
Shai
cascon1
ziix
NekuChan
Magna.Zero
centralheating
Kirika
Tuskin
wonjoon
Cybernetic
LS3
Hyoka
Suguri
blead
fistlander
milk
Fireflywater
Dune
reVelske
Emeraldsun
Trill
dbzfan922
Stickboy
Kobrakai
Valkyrie
resireth
samuelfoo
Aria
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
IronDicks
Relict?
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
snotlander
UncleBobbie
Scott-kip
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I finally got my Fia card~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Got a call from my doctor today warning me of some newly found side effects to the ADHD meds I'm on, and how they could make me more aggressive/more easily aggravated/even make certain symptoms of ADHD worse the longer I take them...

And after being told that I realized I had those symptoms :C

God having mental disorders is suffering, but finding a treatment that doesn't fuck you up worse in some way, is even more suffering...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Spoiler:
Congrats, Astral. Now give it to me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

iKray wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Spoiler:
Congrats, Astral. Now give it to me. Embarassed

No give it to me.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 pm

www.myranation.tumblr.com

Stay tuned for moar pics.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 am

This is a macbook
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

Hyoka wrote:
This is a macbook
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ohoho, i get it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 am

I was watching more Polar Bear Cafe this morning. A scene came up this morning that was so cute (And I was still kinda tired) I went "AWWWW!" out loud, and my mom heard it and came to me wondering what happened. Then when I told her, she had the most funny look on her face! XD

Isn't it cute though??:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 am

The panda bear gets no mention. Poor panda bear.

Cute scene.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 am

Dune wrote:
Got a call from my doctor today warning me of some newly found side effects to the ADHD meds I'm on, and how they could make me more aggressive/more easily aggravated/even make certain symptoms of ADHD worse the longer I take them...

And after being told that I realized I had those symptoms :C

God having mental disorders is suffering, but finding a treatment that doesn't fuck you up worse in some way, is even more suffering...

Just request to get taken off you're meds I did in junior high did not effect my grades at all.

Sorry astral dont find the animation cute at all to artsy.Then again nthn can capture the real life cuteness of pandas and polar bears.

THERE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY I WANT TO HUG IT =D.

Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Just request to get taken off you're meds I did in junior high did not effect my grades at all.

Sorry astral dont find the animation cute at all to artsy.Then again nthn can capture the real life cuteness of pandas and polar bears.

Spoiler:

I am getting taken off these current meds cause they are bad :< though I don't see the doctor till next month.

I kinda need the meds though or else my focus/attention span is literally.. low/nonexistant, and I tend to forget stuff alot and... well yeah its bad lol. So hopefully I can get an alternative that isn't total crap for once.

Anyhow first day off the meds and so far I feel like a couple of Gundams are tapdancing on my head, and Nichole Malice from CB is singing karaoke with her extra squeaky voice.

On topic of those bears...

I guess you can say the real life ones are...

Deal with it

... too cute to bear.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Dune wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Spoiler:

Deal with it

... too cute to bear.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Post of the day. Everyone go home.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Dune wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Spoiler:

I am getting taken off these current meds cause they are bad :< though I don't see the doctor till next month.

I kinda need the meds though or else my focus/attention span is literally.. low/nonexistant, and I tend to forget stuff alot and... well yeah its bad lol. So hopefully I can get an alternative that isn't total crap for once.

Anyhow first day off the meds and so far I feel like a couple of Gundams are tapdancing on my head, and Nichole Malice from CB is singing karaoke with her extra squeaky voice.

On topic of those bears...

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 3128574183

... too cute to bear.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Teach yourself to focus with out em music helps play a video game etc.Once you are able to concentrate on one thing you can concentrate on mutiple things.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Worked out with my roomy today. He says hes fine now, but I'm still afraid to do/say the wrong thing right now.

I also downloaded some bingo-based eroge. It's fun but it's in chinese (I think) and I've got no idea what I'm doing @A@
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Well i have no idea how this is even possible, but i looked at the clock and it said 7:30 (and its a good clock) and after i watch two episodes of gungrave i look at the clock and it says 7:37...How?! Just How?!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Well i have no idea how this is even possible, but i looked at the clock and it said 7:30 (and its a good clock) and after i watch two episodes of gungrave i look at the clock and it says 7:37...How?! Just How?!
Dead battery is dead.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Dead battery is dead.
Thats what i thought at first too, then i remembers its a plug in
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Dead battery is dead.
In that case, go to the official website and download the latest version of said plug-in Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 3355402431
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Dead battery is dead.
In that case, go to the official website and download the latest version of said plug-in Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 3355402431

Ok I am really starting to find Zwiebels jokes funny =D.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Dead battery is dead.
Made my day, thank you.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Dead battery is dead.
No you're not Dune.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:

No you're not Dune.

Shud up u everyone here likes Zwiebels jokes.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 am

boytitan2 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
No you're not Dune.

Shud up u everyone here likes Zwiebels jokes.

clearly he doesn't....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

I guess you could say...

CAV thinks Zwiebel's joke's stink Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 am

Trill wrote:
I guess you could say...

CAV thinks Zwiebel's joke's stink Deal with it

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 Oi11

blead wrote:
Please do not post only image macros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next