Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.

Go down 
+4
fggt
SilverySil
Suguri
NEXT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  Empty
PostSubject: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 am

So over this past gara, I spent 450 bucks trying to get luto. I walked away with every other gold and 3 sylvias.

I got a little more money left in reserve but is this both even worth it at this point? My primary Sylvia has 3 high glad tunes and 40 str. I'll be aiming for tough later down the road. I really want a Luto so hard but maybe I was never meant to play her, ya know? I mostly push during epoch, trying to clear the PS and a fully tuned Luto can't do that, can she?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 am

Luto's more of an eye candy bot than anything else, her stat potential is elisa tier, except her end cost is ridiculous too.

I can understand if you're after looks, but if it's performance you want she probably isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 am

Suguri wrote:
Luto's more of an eye candy bot than anything else, her stat potential is elisa tier, except her end cost is ridiculous too.

I can understand if you're after looks, but if it's performance you want she probably isn't worth it.

anti melee melee bot.

shes pretty much built to shame other melee bots in single combat if you can have half a brain when u fight em. since all her attacks negate shielding and she can give shock effect with her counter.

fun fact: even melee bits can trigger her counter move, which has an AOE shock effect which means half the time u still shock the melee user anyways even if only his melee bit hit you.

you should be glad you got silvia. she can negate any gun that dosnt have an aoe effect. a real bitch for certain stuff.
(before anyone says: yes it blocks piercing weapons as well.)

FUN FACT: one time a seraph tried to kill my silvia with a DBMG. he used hypershot and wasted all his ammo on my silvias bullet sheild. he then had no choice but to spam seraph tackles, which put me at a huge advantages and i ended up killing her. total damage he did to me? 40. and that was all from the tackle spam.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 pm

You completely misinterpreted what I said, but okay.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Ruto lacks of def(no shield, decent tgh), her output dam is not really good compare to sylvia. Her counter also badd compare to Mellow's(still take damage, debuff, long cd, the cd is counted even if she is hit right before posing)...The only good thing of her is the stunning ability and looks

Another note i just confirmed while running haku, she cant be stunned in some parts of her combo.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

sylvias damage isnt really high either, its just that no one bothers to report the bug so it gets fixed
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm

It's not a bug, it's a feature. #em3
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Why most people here don't get that some bots are never meant to cap stats and/or tank/kill whole teams?
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 am

Because there's no point to anything else in Cash Break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.    Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Luto over Sylvia, just need consultation.
Page 1 of 1