Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shit Airyad build, make it better.

Go down 
+4
XiaoFu
rei_hunter
Trill
Saitama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Shit Airyad build, make it better. Empty
PostSubject: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm

[Parts]
BD: Airyad BD
 : Chivalry Shield Bit
 : Airyad LG [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 : Airyad HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Alpha]
  : Sailor Mini Crim [High Boost Alpha]
 : Airyad BS
 : Mach Knight AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Buckler
 : Build Arm AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 : Bit Holder
  : -
  : Airyad bit BETA

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 920
CAPA: 930
HP: 318
STR: 7
TEC: 19
WLK: 2
FLY: 38
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 5

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×3
Enhance Internal Weapon×2

The point of the build is to be annoying and have a low cost. Kill airs and don't let arts run away from my melee teammates. That's all her role. I have Airyad BS because of the little boost it gives while you use it in the air, so I can chase pussy airs that want to run. If you guys know a better BS please tell me. Lower Cost hd and lgs would be pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Spoiler:

This is what I'm doing with mine. Obnoxiously specific part list, but the concept is replicable. Double the remote bits with a main weapon and send them out/shoot with the main weapon to harass from several angles at once. Sniper Sight to make the source of the bullet harder to identify (bonus points if you're using any type of beam/plasma gun as the bullets will look identical) and Moving Burst to send out two sets of remote bits at once (shoot > alpha with second weapon/bits).

As for your build specifically, if you insist on using the bit standalone, go with using Betas to get str down and make more room for hp/accel roll/other carts.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 pm

1s Eve Ornament? Lol... that's impossible with sash/a/'s account '-';

I suggest 1s Sweet Hair Ribbon for it... and a High TEC Alpha Tune.

well anyways, Kata arms? D: Oh those Beam Psyguns.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 am

rei_hunter wrote:
1s Eve Ornament? Lol... that's impossible with sash/a/'s account '-';

I suggest 1s Sweet Hair Ribbon for it... and a High TEC Alpha Tune.

well anyways, Kata arms? D: Oh those Beam Psyguns.
I specifically said the part list is pretty obnxious, but it's moreso the concept. P.S AM3 and AM4 are from Kata B.G.S, her AM3 is a Ilgryps AM-esque weapon. Replace the parts with what you have/can use. You can go with slotted AoH instead, but if you have Kata AM3 then you have a 1s Eve Ornament.

Some other weapons to consider would be Wide Beam Gun, LPG, DBMG, or any sort ofdecent S air weaponry really.

If you choose to use her boot drain bit, I'd definately consider slapping on Accel Roll to stay on targets, as I imagine it's accuracy isn't as hot with higher ranges. You can actually use it alongside the remote bits with some sucess as well, since they will stun/keep the tauget pressured/stunned yor you, as well s give you a 300~ range harassment tool.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 am

[Parts]
 : Airyad LG [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Airyad HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Beta]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Alpha]
  : Sailor Mini Crim [High Boost Alpha]
 : Airyad BS
 : Mach Knight AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Alpha]
 : Build Arm AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Airyad Bit BETA

[Stats]
COST: 920
CAPA: 930
HP: 318
STR: 1
WLK: 2

LEVEL: 5

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×3
Accele Roll

Thanks for reminding me of beta tunes, trill. Now I can accele roll. Still, this could be better with a less cost hd, lgs and better accs. Still thinking about the bs, I dunno if I should use airyad bs or brick bs from uc gara.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

This is still under 1000 cost, and not as fragile as yours is. I hate double bucklers cuz they waste cost, and most everything these days go through your shield anyways. Also with 38 fly, you should do fine chasing a target since you are boost stealing anyways + you have accel roll, but thats just my opinion from playing a friend's kata.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
Spoiler:

This is still under 1000 cost, and not as fragile as yours is. I hate double bucklers cuz they waste cost, and most everything these days go through your shield anyways. Also with 38 fly, you should do fine chasing a target since you are boost stealing anyways + you have accel roll, but thats just my opinion from playing a friend's kata.
That does look kinda good, but I don't see why the float dash or quick land. Also the reason why I didn't tune for tech is because that weapon doesn't hit another breakpoint until 28 tec.

[Parts]
 : Airyad LG [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Airyad HD [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Kinder Hat
  : Present Ribbon [Eagle]
 : Beezle BS [Eagle] [High Boost Beta]
 : Tentrion AM [Eagle] [Eagle]
  : Yo-yo Balloon [Eagle]
 : Tentrion AM [Eagle] [Eagle]
  : Yo-yo Balloon [Eagle]
  : Airyad Bit BETA

[Stats]
COST: 925
CAPA: 925
HP: 438
STR: 3
WLK: 5

LEVEL: 6

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×3
Quick Jump
Accele Roll

This is what I came up with following your build, removed the buckler because "and most everything these days go through your shield" 19 tec because the next breakpoint is 28, and I'm not gonna get 9 more tec just for 1 more weapon damage. I took quick jump because considering I no longer have the Airyad hd, I can reach max altitude with just pressing right click (This part may sound shit, and if it is please do tell me so I can pick a better cart).
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Spoiler:

Here... i think this'll do fine '-'

Brickgale BS, Ace of the Heart Earrings, Eve Ournament, all from Super UC Garapon....

Destructor that's 3s Locked Lotto Cubes, or Drops. 2s would come from Regular Lotto Cubes.

Izuna should be from Lotto Cubes as well. Sword Wing as well.

Beam Gun Mod can be regular Beam Gun or Handy Mag, up to you.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Spoiler:

Brickgale BS, Ace of the Heart Earrings, Eve Ournament, all from Super UC Garapon....

Destructor that's 3s Locked Lotto Cubes, or Drops. 2s would come from Regular Lotto Cubes.

I could have SWORN Eve Ornaments were taken out.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:29 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Spoiler:

No, rei, that's not really what I want from her. Yours and Trill builds may be good (I haven't tried them to say if they are good or shit), but you two are using her to the max cost. What I want from her is to be scary without having too much cost, because she doesn't have enough capa to be a powerhouse in my opinion. That's the reason why I'm using cheap as fuck parts and trying to leave her lvl 5. Less cost = better for what I want her to be.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Reason for quickland + floatdash is because if you're dropped stunned and hit the ground you would want to move as quickly as possible. These two carts lets me do that and either quickly escaped or chase again.

You can pump more hp if you got rid of the handhelds and actually used all of your slots but, this is UC based I'm guessing. Since there isn't any point of tuning tec too, pumping hp or getting one buckler is the way to go, its really your choice.

Quick jump is nice but, it would be better to have a movement cart of some sort. Its even more so because since Airyad doesn't have short boost to utilize it fully.

This is what I came up with:

Spoiler:

anyways I'm done, this is as low cost I could make without making the bot look like crap. You could use other parts but alot of parts look ugly on airyad. lel Aesthetics.jpeg

EDIT: Note: 0 str still makes chivalry bits work, so thats something to think about too.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
Reason for quickland + floatdash is because if you're dropped stunned and hit the ground you would want to move as quickly as possible. These two carts lets me do that and either quickly escaped or chase again.

You can pump more hp if you got rid of the handhelds and actually used all of your slots but, this is UC based I'm guessing. Since there isn't any point of tuning tec too, pumping hp or getting one buckler is the way to go, its really your choice.

Quick jump is nice but, it would be better to have a movement cart of some sort. Its even more so because since Airyad doesn't have short boost to utilize it fully.

This is what I came up with:

Spoiler:

anyways I'm done, this is as low cost I could make without making the bot look like crap. You could use other parts but alot of parts look ugly on airyad. lel Aesthetics.jpeg

EDIT: Note: 0 str still makes chivalry bits work, so thats something to think about too.
This needs 2 more tec, 17 =  7 dmg while 19 = 8. That's why I used x 2 yoyo. But still, I'm going to try making him 19 tec while still having all that you posted here and not using yoyo. I will post it when I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Plis, only use eagle tunes when you don't have any more stats to consume.
Str and fly aren't 1, so you can get at least 10 free cost that will get +1 stat handheld and make the build cheaper to tune. And still have 5 free capa.

Just so you don't have to calc his build with the changes.

Spoiler:

You can also change 1 eagle tune to a life tune and then make a boost tune. Why? Because Life tunes are dirty cheap, besides the fudara. And there's a free slot, that's why. Though they have lower %.

An easy way to get 19 tec is to change the present ribbon to a +5 capa acc. If you want to use a bit. A 5 cost bit.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 pm

first it takes a year and a half to get people to use tec breakpoints and now it takes just as long to get rid of that habit.
just as a reminder: tec breakpoints only make sense in VERY specific scenarios featuring two things: VERY specific weaponry (VERY slow rate of fire, single component single bullet weapons) and VERY specific ammount of people involved (actually, only your own team, including NPCs, is limited and the maximum ammount should always be equal to one)

unless you can make sure that you will always meet these criteria, your just wasting effort

PS: to be fair - you can offset a higher rate of fire by being bad at aiming /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:03 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Plis, only use eagle tunes when you don't have any more stats to consume.
Str and fly aren't 1, so you can get at least 10 free cost that will get +1 stat handheld and make the build cheaper to tune. And still have 5 free capa.

Just so you don't have to calc his build with the changes.

Spoiler:

You can also change 1 eagle tune to a life tune and then make a boost tune. Why? Because Life tunes are dirty cheap, besides the fudara. And there's a free slot, that's why. Though they have lower %.

An easy way to get 19 tec is to change the present ribbon to a +5 capa acc. If you want to use a bit. A 5 cost bit.
Thanks for doing it for me, lol.

Aurum_Sol wrote:
first it takes a year and a half to get people to use tec breakpoints and now it takes just as long to get rid of that habit.
just as a reminder: tec breakpoints only make sense in VERY specific scenarios featuring two things: VERY specific weaponry (VERY slow rate of fire, single component single bullet weapons) and VERY specific ammount of people involved (actually, only your own team, including NPCs, is limited and the maximum ammount should always be equal to one)

unless you can make sure that you will always meet these criteria, your just wasting effort

PS: to be fair - you can offset a higher rate of fire by being bad at aiming /sarcasm
Considering I haven't played for 3 years, I think I missed both.

Last edited by Saitama on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

Yeah, we took screens and numbers but hey, why bother, at least he doesn't want to lower it to 33.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:10 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

Yeah, we took screens and numbers but hey, why bother, at least he doesn't want to lower it to 33.
To be honest, that is news to me, I didn't know about it. I thought weapon breakpoints were good. Now I know I can put a random number as tec and always have the same result. No point for force tunes either then, since it doesn't matter after all.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:13 pm

now you're just being dumb
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Winty wrote:
Hi winty, respect please Very Happy

Anywho Sash, you can just use Single TEC tunes to ease up on their usage. (Since if you check i was using High TEC Alphas.)
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Winty wrote:
You need a sarcasm detector.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm

no, you need to stop acting like an entitled child every time someone tries to fill the gaps in your knowledge. We are AWARE you don't know these things, that is why they are being told to you. There's no need to repeat the fact that you've been gone at every opportunity in order to try to defend yourself, because nobody is attempting to attack you, and if they were trying to attack you, they wouldn't care about you taking breaks.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm

hey hey, stop it now :/

Winty, you should know better ~_~... take it to PM. Now.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Winty wrote:
no, you need to stop acting like an entitled child every time someone tries to fill the gaps in your knowledge. We are AWARE you don't know these things, that is why they are being told to you. There's no need to repeat the fact that you've been gone at every opportunity in order to try to defend yourself, because nobody is attempting to attack you, and if they were trying to attack you, they wouldn't care about you taking breaks.
I might as well just close the thread or remove it because someone took a shit on it. I will just make another thread with the updated ideas, thanks for nothing, winty.

Saved all the ideas, thanks for everyone that helped, I might make another thread next month or some shit. Closing instead of deleting just in case some other person needs kind of a guide, so they can take the ideas from here. Thanks winty too for shitting on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit Airyad build, make it better.   Shit Airyad build, make it better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit Airyad build, make it better.
Page 1 of 1