Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just got a renny.... what do?

Go down 
+3
fggt
God is a Cat Girl
Retrias
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

I just got a renny.... what do? Empty
PostSubject: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:51 am

I am making her into a hop hop with pierce gun probably. What I want to know is, how does her mode change works? i know it switched STR and TEC around for each change. So if I have a 3 str, 30 odd tec renny in tec mode/Default, when I switch to STR mode, would she be a 30 STR 3 tec renny?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 am

Retrias wrote:
I am making her into a hop hop with pierce gun probably. What I want to know is, how does her mode change works? i know it switched STR and TEC around for each change. So if I have a 3 str, 30 odd tec renny in tec mode/Default, when I switch to STR mode, would she be a 30 STR 3 tec renny?
Yes, it works.
You can always try it on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:00 am

So it works like that? and If i have 30 str and 3 tec renny in default mode, would she turn into 30 tec 3 str renny on STR mode?, Since it is easier to increase STR rather than tec (High STR Beta, tanks fly instead of walk)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:32 am

Yes, but u should know in tec mode, her LG does nothing than a back-hop to dodge and in str mode, her LG does melee kick so if u tune like that, in str mode u will hav high tec but low str, which mean useless kick.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Yea, she starts in Tec mode so for the most part tune her like a gunner. Would be nice if they made a new version that started in str mode. There are several new threads on Renny of late, I'm not going to repeat what I've posted again. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Add Pierce gun, Buckler, and Ace Braver BS.
Keep the arms because you might run out of ammo (and they look good on Renny but horrible for everything else).

Some people prefer to rip her arms off and install some other AM.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 pm

LXE wrote:
Keep the arms because you might run out of ammo
I'd recommend to keep 1. As they eat cost and you only really need 1 for a sidearm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
LXE wrote:
Keep the arms because you might run out of ammo
I'd recommend to keep 1. As they eat cost and you only really need 1 for a sidearm.
But, but, but it looks ugly. #em5
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

tggt wrote:
Yes, but u should know in tec mode, her LG does nothing than a back-hop to dodge and in str mode, her LG does melee kick so if u tune like that, in str mode u will hav high tec but low str, which mean useless kick.

I can't understand that. If I did, I would probably not take your advice.

TEC mode - her legs are straight.
STR mode - her legs are bent as if a bunny.

Take all the capacity carts, you're really gonna need them.
Hopping renny? Take Short Boost, Quick Land, and Quick Jump. What about the guards? Don't worry, your hitbox is thin.

Don't want a good hopper? Do what the hell you want after taking sway, or something.

The backstep is fun for avoiding melee by a hair, but I wouldn't advise it.
The single powerful kick in STR mode is useful for harassing and stunning with a 50 damage kick. Just don't rely on this and put dual bucklers on her.

If you wish to have a low cost weapon, keep the magnum arms. If the weapon is over 100 cost, switch to 3s crimrose arms.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 am

Glass wrote:
tggt wrote:

I can't understand that. If I did, I would probably not take your advice.

=.=I did advice nothing!?!

He wanted to raise her str instead of tec, so i tell him if he raise:
- in str mode, her tec is high but her str is low, useless kick.
- in tec mode, her str is high but her tec is low, useless gun.

If u want a cheap cost gunner, take frog BS, build arm AM, u can get to max wlk w/o a single tune in her parts.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 am

Yea uh. Tuning Str is NOT the best idea because of exactly what tggt said. Her kick only works in switch mode. And if you are in switch mode, that means your tec and str are swapped. If you Started with High str Low tec, it'll now be low str high tec. Meaning your kick is faildamage due to lowStr.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got a renny.... what do?   I just got a renny.... what do? Empty

Back to top Go down

I just got a renny.... what do?
Page 1 of 1