Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Bot Discussion] Sheeno

Go down 
+7
Raven
Hyoka
Trill
Turkeysaur
Malphes
bippusuta
Suguri
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[Bot Discussion] Sheeno Empty
PostSubject: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Curious to see what people think of her, maybe encourage others to use her too. I think her core looks pretty interesting and has a decent amount of potential:

• Decent carts
  • High mobility stats, low str/tec/tgh
  • Low cost but moderately high capacity

All generally points to a Revenge Tune-centric bot with a good amount of capa, especially if you zero out one of her (already low) offensive stats.

Couple of build ideas I had:

0 str, Pierce Gun:

Anti-homing anti-air:

I'm thinking the best approach to her is to zero out str and use revenge tunes to take advantage of her low tgh instead of trying to improve it. Generally I'd opt for CV but I could see some potential with Hypershot or Clearance too.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 pm

370 hp with low tgh is literally 3 novas
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey guys let's just be extremely negative like a fucking faggot okay.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

bippusuta wrote:
370 hp with low tgh is literally 3 novas
Could easily lower tec in favor of HP or something.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't like the idea of fragile hoppers at all. It is so easy to get hit by a random nova when you aren't expecting it and be screwed out of 1/3rd of your HP. Honestly I don't really see the point of a bot having such high Wlk and Fly. IMO the only way to tune Lnds now is getting as much HP as possible to just survive, and Tank tunes don't -fly.

Spoiler:

This is how I would do probably build Sheeno. It's just I can't help but feel Pawnger does this just as well while being UC.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Silver/Gold Pawnger perhaps, regular doesn't have the capa to support these types of weapon/shield/tune setups. Quickly put together the same weapons and shields with double CV on a Pawnger core with similar parts and identical carts and I'm already at 810/825.

I can see where you're coming from though, Sheeno's fly is definitely excessive for HP-centric builds.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Don't forget the usual vox bullshit.

Lazflamme made mecha, too bad it came way too late.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Don't forget the usual vox bullshit.

Lazflamme made mecha, too bad it came way too late.
ikr

I'd be drooling if this was last year
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 am

bippusuta wrote:
Honestly I don't really see the point of a bot having such high Wlk and Fly. IMO the only way to tune Lnds now is getting as much HP as possible to just survive, and Tank tunes don't -fly.
>mobility

you know if you actually did tune walk onto your units you wouldn't be bitching about voxes as much as you do.

this is a thread about what to do with sheeno, not about some faggotass elitist bitching and whining about seraphs. if everyone cried about the newest opshit we wouldn't get anything done.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 am

I do see bippu's point though. It's not hard to get hit by Vox/Nova, especially if you get stunned and a C.Veil doesn't proc.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 am

It's not hard to fucking dodge the things.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 am

Malphes wrote:
It's not hard to fucking dodge the things.

It can be when you have more than just a seraph flying at you

But then again theorywork
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 am

Anyone can be retarded and theorycraft by stacking up as much unrealistic negative shit against themselves as possible.

This is about potential, not "How hard can I get fucked over in extremely unrealistic situations"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

It's not very unrealistic to say there are 5 seraphs in a game all shooting their novas in staggered intervals.

But yes when there's just one it's not that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm

I can see her being a robo-ouka with those batshit insane mob stats. She has boost run level one by the way.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Malphes wrote:
>mobility

you know if you actually did tune walk onto your units you wouldn't be bitching about voxes as much as you do.

this is a thread about what to do with sheeno, not about some faggotass elitist bitching and whining about seraphs. if everyone cried about the newest opshit we wouldn't get anything done.

No amount of walk is gonna save you from vox, only perfect timed WB dodge and anti-homing bit. And most of the time you won't have enough time to fill WB gauge before the vox itself.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

That's true, but the number of players using reshas around has fallen to say 2 regulars, compared to teh current Seraph FC number, which is aproximatly around 20 regulars (counting all times of the day).

Still, if i was able to dash dodge a few Seraph Novas with my healer here and there, probably a hopper can too. And that sheeno bazooka build seems nice.

But what about the sub weapon she brought? Do you think 3 homing shurikens shot from random angles is that bad for a weapon? scratch
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Malphes wrote:
>mobility

No amount of walk is gonna save you from vox, only perfect timed WB dodge and anti-homing bit. And most of the time you won't have enough time to fill WB gauge before the vox itself.
You're full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 am

Malphes wrote:
You're full of shit.

Try your land mobility wonder and please do not forget to share your results.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

No more like half the shit you post in this section is fucking retarded.

Quote :
Still, if i was able to dash dodge a few Seraph Novas with my healer here and there, probably a hopper can too.

Just because you're shit at this game doesn't mean everyone else is too.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Malphes wrote:
No more like half the shit you post in this section is fucking retarded.

Nice job at proving your point, wonder who is the one posting shit in this section.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Uh, clearly it's you because half the things you've posted are (once again) fucking retarded.

ogm serphas r so op..................... ugh........

I've seen how you play ingame and you're total trash, I don't know why you think you have a right to bitch about seraphs. It's fine if you're shit at this game, but don't be forcing your expectations down our throat. Same shit goes to you too bippu.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Well I got a Sheeno as well. Noticed that she's really a ranged land unit. Tried her shurikens ...but they're not that good (for me anyway). It's just a faster version of the shurikens of little ninja robot.

Now I gotta check some parts that's good for her. Hmm...

PS: I like her moonwalk though #em3
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

i probably wouldn't change out her parts since from what i know they're fine
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Malphes wrote:
i probably wouldn't change out her parts since from what i know they're fine
Legs, head, and arms are all just average.

BS is good if you're zeroing str or tec but otherwise Froglander or Shino are better for gunners, and...a lot of things are better for melee builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bot Discussion] Sheeno   [Bot Discussion] Sheeno Empty

Back to top Go down

[Bot Discussion] Sheeno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next