Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor Girl Build?

Go down 
+5
tehprognoob
Malphes
Gunmanryu
Trill
Sm3ToNa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

Destructor Girl Build? Empty
PostSubject: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 am

So, yesterday I bought D.Girl from shop with Rt I got from those Luto boxes Rolling Eyes I searched for those builds in forum but I can't find anything Sad Can anybody give me a good D.Girl build? Rolling Eyes

How my D.Girl is now:

Is this build I just made is ok to go with?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 am

I don't like the prospect of having no actual weapon, since not all airs are affected by homing weapons (read: Seraph Crimrose) and you'll be very weak to enemies grounded that anti-air missles would not home well against.

Spoiler:

31 fly is a breakpoint, and is on the higher end of the fly values. She retains all 4 EIW, and gains broad radar. She doesn't have shortboost, which is probably the only flaw as of now. I'm not sure how great her EIW's are, but removing the EIW and replacing with Short Boost allows you to remove the capacity tune.

I do have to give you a bit of credit though, as from what I'm looking at you tried to do your homework. Although if you're new, I have to say: Keep that Newbie hat on her (the one that gives 100 HP!).

Spoiler:

Just put that hat in the missing slot to gain 100 HP. It'll vastly increase your survivability, and IMO is worth losing a measely 2 tec.
Back to top Go down
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 am

That destructor Girl totaly need some remake by Gm Evil or Very Mad . because the anti air misile is not homing at all.

for now you beter give your destructor 2 railgun mod size m if you want because she has hi tec.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:51 am

DG's missiles do home. They can pull nearly 70 degree turns to try and hit you.
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 am

So, another gun is a must? Ok. Smile

Why FLY is better than WLK? Since I run/walk more than I fly, I don't get that. Very Happy Plus, I want to have as much TEC as possible to hit more damage. That's why my made build was like that, with 40 TEC and with WLK not FLY.

And that newbie hat is already sold lol!

Oh, and yes, DG's missiles do home!! If not I don't think I would play her so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 am

Sm3ToNa wrote:
So, another gun is a must? Ok. Smile

Why FLY is better than WLK? Since I run/walk more than I fly, I don't get that. Very Happy Plus, I want to have as much TEC as possible to hit more damage. That's why my made build was like that, with 40 TEC and with WLK not FLY.

And that newbie hat is already sold lol!

Oh, and yes, DG's missiles do home!! If not I don't think I would play her so much Very Happy

HELL NO

Who the fuck would put double linear cannon on a DG?

Use a single main weapon and a beam gun for farming trees.

And trill in all honesty I would drop a EIW and get short boost
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 am

Well, hell, I'm not going to drop any EIW. And since I don't attack trees with my DG I won't use any beam gun. With DG I always stay far from main battle while shooting those homing missiles, doing some damage to every enemy bot that i spotted. Well, I think I'll stay with Viper Shield and Handy Bazooka for now.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:23 am

Short boost on DG is good, not just to hurr durr hop, but to fire the missiles on higher altitude and in a fast movement, as she can jump, fire and land much faster with short boost than if you do it with the space bar. And even without Quick Jump, the height that you get is usually enough for the missile go over your team, instead going against them (unless some stupid air decides to block it. I once killed a team mate because he flew right into the missile when he had 1HP).

Not to mention that if you fire them while flying (you don't stop pressing the space bar), you might end up flying towards the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:21 am

Ok, so after reading all your answers a few times I edited my build a little bit. Here's what I got. Please comment it and tell if something is wrong/not good Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 am

Might want to sub viper for buckler. Cheaper and gets the job done. But you do pose a slot for tuning if you don't have a slotted buckled.

Also, I know 40 tec sounds awesome, but mobility comes first. That being said, the walk speed for non-lnds is pitiful. Fly would be better imo.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

I'm just going to put it out there that Destructor Girl is considerably worse than the UC bot she loves. She has something like literally half the capa, locked parts prevent her from getting more beneficial base stats, and S-ART weapon selection is horrible.

Blast Bazooka Destructor Girl:

LL Bulk Blast Destructor:

Seriously, Destructor is so much better it hurts to look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

tehprognoob wrote:
HELL NO

Go easy on him, he's just a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

LXE wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
HELL NO

Don't worry about that, because I don't give a f**k on comments that are not nice ^^ Yes, for now I'm a newbie, who started playing like 5-7 days ago, has ~50h playtime, is playing this game for the first time and doesn't know how to build one or another bot. ^^

And thanks Suguri & Relict. I'll use Suguri's build as example and make something similar Smile

By the way, what does Br means and what does it shows? The one that is in shown in Profile? Because everytime when it shows after arena battle it only gets lower and lower (is now 0.827)

Last edited by Sm3ToNa on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 am

Br stands for "Battle rating" if I remember right. It's -supposed- to represent your skill level and allow you to play in rooms with people that match up to it, but for most of the population it's probably more likely to represent how much you've spent on garapon, or how high your ping is.
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 am

Erm, how to raise that rating? Because I hate watching as after battle against other DOS or BRD it gets lower though I was healing everyone with my 2 chibies and scored 1-5 place as supporter without any deaths ..
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 am

Suguri's right. BR atm is not viewed as a level meter. Still, it would be best to keep your BR below 3.0, as going above that value it will prevent you from joining lower BR rooms.

And to awnser your question, the better you stay on the arena's rating (top 10, for example) of the match, the higher your BR will go.
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 am

I see. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Sm3ToNa wrote:
LXE wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
HELL NO

Don't worry about that, because I don't give a f**k on comments that are not nice ^^ Yes, for now I'm a newbie, who started playing like 5-7 days ago, has ~50h playtime, is playing this game for the first time and doesn't know how to build one or another bot. ^^

And thanks Suguri & Relict. I'll use Suguri's build as example and make something similar Smile

By the way, what does Br means and what does it shows? The one that is in shown in Profile? Because everytime when it shows after arena battle it only gets lower and lower (is now 0.827)

I was talking more to gunmanryu than you, but quoted your post because it was the end of the discussion on dual rails DG.

so sorry if it hurt your delicate and sensitive widdle sentimentalities
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Well, as I said before, I don't give a f**k on comments that aren't nice, so don't worry I'm not mad, sad or anything like that ^^ So don't worry, be happy, listen to this song and sing along ^^
youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor Girl Build?   Destructor Girl Build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor Girl Build?
Page 1 of 1