Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good and fast Artillery?

Go down 
+8
Zwiebel Force
tehprognoob
milk
fggt
Nymph~
MasterDroid
Prior
Gunmanryu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

Good and fast Artillery? Empty
PostSubject: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 am

any one can tell me? the best L size Artillery (build by our self).

and fast + anti mele type.

Last edited by Gunmanryu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 am

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arclery?s=t
Back to top Go down
MasterDroid
MasterDroid

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 am

it's ARTILLERY you dumbass
Spoiler:
( NOTE : Not really a helpful tip )
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:12 pm

I thought it was "archery" xD

btw, artillery+no rt+anti melee = NONE
artillery fate is being ripped appart by melee (especially pure UC one)
although now artillery also being shred to dust by airs too
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Des+large zook is a good choice. But u will need a lot of tuning to get good enuff stats, to be able to survive in arena(especially if u gonna limit everything to UC only)
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 pm

hmm, if you consider hopping with a destructor CN fast...
then i guess that can be good if you want to go the alpha shooter route.
which is sorta anti-melee if you're evasive enough.

trying to think of some uc alpha arms.
oh, misside arms.
that's right.
unless there is some more better uc alpha arms that i'm not thinking of, hmm.

just seems like you're asking for a lot from UC.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:34 pm

just don't alpha with UC art for anti melee, melee will shred you appart cuz you won't have enough firepower to stop them, alphaging will limit your movement abit, give melee easier chance to get closer and ...
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 pm

ah, but this is where moving burst comes into play.
i can see him hop around and alpha for a while until he finds himself some structure to hop on and shoot down the pain.
but with how fat he's going to be...maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to suggest Grandum BS?
unless that'd be a bad thing to consider since that would make him a bigger target.
i dunno, for the cost and largeness of it i think it's a good trade off if he were to just spam the rockets before he truly enters and hops.

i also forgot to mention that maybe he can try his luck with the old uc gara to gain greinaut arms.
those are pretty good alpha arms and have tons of ammo to last you ALL of the match if you stay alive.
anyway, he can also not get any alpha arms since his internal is pretty crazy by itself.
or just use regular good arms and put on some heavy L- sized weapons.
i dunno what weapons, though. :I
i hardly ever use any L-sized stuff.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:40 pm

mb doesn't last long enough

38 fly accel roll 40 tec 300+ spd paralyze bazookas of some type or gtfo

edit: 35/1 boostrun saggi also works
Back to top Go down
MasterDroid
MasterDroid

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

ART + MELEE ( LND ) = DIE
AIR + FIREPOWER ( ART ) = DIE
LND + BEAM ( AIR ) = DIE
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

tehprognoob wrote:
mb doesn't last long enough

38 fly accel roll 40 tec 300+ spd paralyze bazookas of some type or gtfo

edit: 35/1 boostrun saggi also works
Saggy not UC Sad

@OP: you could always try to equip a blank staff as a last resort sort of thing. I've seen ARTs carrying a kamui staffs a few timey, but I really can't recomment this. Kamui staff has too many negative staffs and high cost.
Back to top Go down
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 am

Im now know one thing .

if we want good Artilery give railgunz .

and the best ART good and fast category now is mialy, mialy tipe x, icy, detructor girl, Lily and lily eve.

ofcourse that is RT non uc.

Last edited by Gunmanryu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterDroid
MasterDroid

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 am

Gunmanryu wrote:
Im now know one thing .

if we want good aclery give railgunz .

and the best ART good and fast category now is mialy, mialy tipe x, icy, detructor girl, Lily and lily eve.

OH MY GOSH , YOU MORRON !!! IT'S ARTILLERY !!! 'ART'ILLERY
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 am

Morron te nani?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

MasterDroid wrote:
Gunmanryu wrote:
Im now know one thing .

if we want good aclery give railgunz .

OH MY GOSH , YOU MORRON !!! IT'S ARTILLERY !!! 'ART'ILLERY

The OP obviously isn't a native english speaker. As long as we know what he's talking about there is no reason to insult him. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm

even i didn't bitch him out for not spelling artillery right, have some standards you faggot
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 pm

meatlander wrote:
even i didn't bitch him out for not spelling artillery right, have some standards you faggot

And who are you, exactly?
Oh, DO excuse us for desiring the most BASIC decent usage of the most widely used language in the world.

(It's not my first language either; it's not the first language of a lot of people on the internet. Your point? Everyone else speak it fine.)

Getting back to the OP, if you want fast UC L-size ART, forget it. You'll have to tune heavily to get a UC ART core to go fast.

What you can do with a little Rt:
Destructor with L-Bazooka
Destructor CN with dual pompoms/colas and 2X EIW + Grandum BS if you can fit it.
Victorl I-SR with Linear Cannon or L-Baz

S size:
HD Lily Rain for free accel roll and high base FLY. She can also do the moving disk spam thing.
Psycho Formula with a Structure Breaker
Shop Amateus with Greinaut AMs, some main weapon HD and two Handy Bazookas (not recommended; no Jack Gadget LG and no Rouche AMs)
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:51 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
meatlander wrote:

And who are you, exactly?
Oh, DO excuse us for desiring the most BASIC decent usage of the most widely used language in the world.

(It's not my first language either; it's not the first language of a lot of people on the internet. Your point? Everyone else speak it fine.)
BAWWWW, EVERYONE SHOULD SPEAK MY LANGUAGE RATHER THAN THE LANGUAGE THEY GREW UP LEARNING AND ACTUALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK, YOU SHOULD DROP EVERYTHING AND SPEAK MY LANGUAGE OTHERWISE YOU'RE RETARDED

do you know how to speak french? german? japanese? korean? probably not. do you see them bitching you out insisting you speak their language? no. the reason english language is "dominant" is because we're all a bunch of fucking faggots that can't be assed to learn everyone else's language so we force them to use ours.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

He's making an effort. I don't think he needs the discouragement.

On-topic: Prog's covered the bases.
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

he forgot misside and saggi 2

both have 11 wlk cores
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh yeah.

(Does he have easy access to Saggi 2?)

Milez gave a nice idea about slapping a Structure Breaker on a Misside with high WLK. Go around and shoot at rushing LNDs, derpy AIRs, and ARTs who have no idea of map awareness (310 range ain't bad, though). I'd like to try that once the RT limits are reset. Again.

Last edited by Relict? on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

EDIT: Ninja'd
Learn to read:
English is not my first language either
Your point, faggot?
Hurr hurr
I'm Chinese; do I ask you to speak mandarin because THAT'S THE LANGUAGE I GREW UP SPEAKING?
No, because I realize that I'm on an ENGLISH SPEAKING GAME SERVER. Because I realize that not everybody speaks my language and thus, it becomes necessary to convey information through a common linguistic medium, English. I take the effort to learn a new language instead of bitching and whining for other people to provide bilingual services because that's the respectful thing to do.

Last edited by tehprognoob on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Quote :
Learn to read:
English is not my first language either
Your point, faggot?
Hurr hurr
I'm Chinese; do I ask you to speak mandarin because THAT'S THE LANGUAGE I GREW UP SPEAKING?
No, because I realize that I'm on an ENGLISH SPEAKING GAME SERVER. Because I realize that not everybody speaks my language and thus, it becomes necessary to convey information through a common linguistic medium, English. I take the effort to learn a new language instead of bitching and whining for other people to provide bilingual services because that's the respectful thing to do.
PROTIP: I didn't read this entire post because you're a fucking faggot and I don't give a shit what you think.

>(Does he have easy access to Saggi 2?)

you can get saggi 2/gold from those ten ro cubes that got spit out.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

>you can get saggi 2/gold from those ten ro cubes that got spit out.

Eh, that's up to luck, then. Figures. Leave it to seebee.

theprognoob wrote:
I take the effort to learn a new language instead of bitching and whining for other people to provide bilingual services because that's the respectful thing to do.

I don't think anyone said that. meatlander was just observing how unclassy it was to bash someone for less than perfect English. Don't put words in his mouth, please.
Back to top Go down
meatlander

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

So wait, you're whining about how you TOOK ALL THAT EFFORT to learn a new language, and then you turn around and bitch at other people to learn it.

Stay classy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and fast Artillery?   Good and fast Artillery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and fast Artillery?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next