Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best L air and L artillery?

Go down 
+6
Rein
Desu
Jello
Hyoka
Onlyjayy
BloodKain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodKain
Newcomer
Newcomer

best L air and L artillery? Empty
PostSubject: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 am

i've got some cash to spare but i'm not too sure of which garapon i should use to get the robots that's the most worthwhile

so my question is, what's the best L air and artillery unit in the game that i can get from garapon?
Back to top Go down
Onlyjayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Onlyjayy

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 am

Toybox Heat probably
or
Sturbanger Standard

Duno about air
although the winged dragon bird thing looks quite good
and Nimbus and gwyain i like too =D
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am

For Air, the Garulabird series appear to have very good burst fire for their weapons. However, in a drawn-out fight, Aquila comes out on top, especially because you can customize the thing a lot better than other bots. I haven't tried the Thoarla series yet, but they just seem to be slow even in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 am

Seems to me sturbanger is the new favorite among L type arts. I find him more useful too with all those high rate of fire missiles and being able to do large amount of damage. Though sturbanger can't equip much high cost guns though (well from the looks of it) I barely got my sturbanger right now and I haven't done any calculations to see what weapons he can equip. But it seems like he doesn't have much cost compared to my Toybox who's holding 2 titan bazookas.

Honestly, I love thoarla nimbus and her jupitizer. It's basically a huge aoe bomb thing that's only use is hovering on top of people gathering in a power spot and spamming it. That's pretty much suicidal though but fun as hell...I compare thoarla as the Toybox of air types since cost cartridges wise they're the same.

I love the garula birds except the blue pigeon looking one. The stock guns it comes with is really good. Fast bullets, rapid fire, accurate, and long range. Stick in an aquila booster and crimrose legs and you'll have 29 (or was it 30) fly. Also the guns seem to be able to shoot things that are under you, given that you have a lock on them. I love using mines for invading, dropping items, etc...

I've heard that gwain is really good. But that's just what I heard I dont really have him....

Back to top Go down
BloodKain
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:47 am

ok thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Large mechs?
Hah!
Get ready to die from my tiny mech jetter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Jello wrote:
Seems to me sturbanger is the new favorite among L type arts. I find him more useful too with all those high rate of fire missiles and being able to do large amount of damage. Though sturbanger can't equip much high cost guns though (well from the looks of it) I barely got my sturbanger right now and I haven't done any calculations to see what weapons he can equip. But it seems like he doesn't have much cost compared to my Toybox who's holding 2 titan bazookas.

Honestly, I love thoarla nimbus and her jupitizer. It's basically a huge aoe bomb thing that's only use is hovering on top of people gathering in a power spot and spamming it. That's pretty much suicidal though but fun as hell...I compare thoarla as the Toybox of air types since cost cartridges wise they're the same.

I love the garula birds except the blue pigeon looking one. The stock guns it comes with is really good. Fast bullets, rapid fire, accurate, and long range. Stick in an aquila booster and crimrose legs and you'll have 29 (or was it 30) fly. Also the guns seem to be able to shoot things that are under you, given that you have a lock on them. I love using mines for invading, dropping items, etc...

I've heard that gwain is really good. But that's just what I heard I dont really have him....

Thoarla is nice... and IMO is better stat-wise than Aquila. Sure it's more customizable because of 1 built in BS slot... but just how much more worth it is that if it keeps dying really really really fast due to low Tough (w/o tuneups)? IMO Shaden is better than Aquila in both all round sense and state-wise, except in terms of cost.

And the guns on the birds are going straight into OP territory as stated somewhere along the lines.... And Crimrose LG aren't the best in the lot really. If you can afford the capacity, stick in a LG that gives you good stats AND a extra BS slot.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:06 pm

If you wanna go space-wise for customization?

Artillery)
1)King Gigaton(not available, no internal)
2)Destructor(not available, has internal AA missiles)
3)King Megaton(not available, no internal)

Air)
1)Shaden(Garapon)
2)Big Mountais(not available)
3)G-wain(Shop)
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:

Artillery)

Air)
1)Shaden(Garapon)
3)G-wain(Shop)

What about stat-wise?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 am

KBTKaiser wrote:

Artillery)

Air)
1)Shaden(Garapon)
3)G-wain(Shop)

That sounds like a good list for large mechs, but then its always best to be small and stealthy o3o

**Edit this is my 300th post**
THIS IS BLASPHAMEY
THIS IS MADNESS~!

Last edited by Desu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is sparta!)
Back to top Go down
buuk
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am

Best art for me is Saggitary Maxis II(Garapon).
I have one with max TEC and 2xWeapon Enhance. Easily take out S or M bots with 2 charges which is surprisingly easy if you have Sniper+Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 am

buuk wrote:
I have one with max TEC and 2xWeapon Enhance. Easily take out S or M bots with 2 charges which is surprisingly easy if you have Sniper+Stealth.

Try to hit with that when i have 40 tech and 40 fly
Back to top Go down
buuk
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Desu wrote:
buuk wrote:

Try to hit with that when i have 40 tech and 40 fly
=.= the attack is practically instant so shooting a moving target is easy. But it cant aim straight up so that's a problem sometimes xD.

Besides, the first shot is quick with an aoe and massive damage.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Desu wrote:
That sounds like a good list for large mechs, but then its always best to be small and stealthy o3o
Prey tell, did you read the title of the thread, little desu?

This is the large club for large robots to bask in their largeness.

King Megaton, King Gigaton and Big Mountais all sound epic but at the same time... Comical.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

buuk wrote:

*Charges right into you and out of your AoE* And from what I recall hearing... if a properly timed air loop/accel roll/seraph tackle can null damage.... or escape AoE range....

Anyways still waiting on a list of what's the best L size ones stat-wise.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

buuk wrote:

=.= the attack is practically instant so shooting a moving target is easy. But it cant aim straight up so that's a problem sometimes xD.

Besides, the first shot is quick with an aoe and massive damage.

Try getting past three shots when i have a sheild on then lol.
Back to top Go down
MariyaShidou
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 am

buuk wrote:

I beg your pardon, even my 6 WALK Sturbanger evade Railgun easily.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Railgun is fail.
End of story.
WAIT IS THERE A SECOND MOVIE?
No.
Just no.
Go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best L air and L artillery?   best L air and L artillery? Empty

Back to top Go down

best L air and L artillery?
Page 1 of 1