Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) Empty
PostSubject: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am

Among the bots I got from the 'Facebook 10', were both Frau and Herr....

Frau just didn't seem to sync with me...but Herr...; it just 'feels' right...still working on getting the timing down on his mini-SDC arm, but there's a lot of potential there!

Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) Screen28

That's how he looks now...I -could- put a Tengu bs on him for better take-off/landing options, but it'd hurt his already 'meh' Tgh rating...; as it stands, it worked very well earlier today in some lv 5 rooms, including one with 4 kills for me and even managing to land a few melee kicks! Very Happy

Just not sure where to take him, cosmos-modding and parts-wise, from here...don't wanna get too far away from where he is now...suggestions? sunny
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 am

Why don't you put the arm on frau?

I don't really "like" Her's core

I think frau is better no?

I'd rather use frau's legs aswell, extra BS.
But all together, i'd just remove the legs, save cost and focus on the arm's tunes.

Maril arm is kinda big ._.

As for Tengu bs, do you have a brick blue bs? They aren't diminishing on tgh and don't be stupid when near enemies.

Shoot, changed quite a bit ;_;
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 am

I'd go even further and put Herr's AM on a more efficient S/M Air Core (Sword Wing is legit).

Air melee is kind of a gimmick (save Lios).
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:30 am

LS3 wrote:
Why don't you put the arm on frau?

I don't really "like" Her's core

I think frau is better no?

I'd rather use frau's legs aswell, extra BS.
But all together, i'd just remove the legs, save cost and focus on the arm's tunes.

Maril arm is kinda big ._.

As for Tengu bs, do you have a brick blue bs? They aren't diminishing on tgh and don't be stupid when near enemies.

Shoot, changed quite a bit ;_;

No BrickBlue Bs at the moment....

Frau's Lg 'weighs' a bit more, and, at the moment, isn't worth it, considering how I may decide to tune this thing...; the Maril Am, I think, was selected for stats...and I didn't have much that was better.

...which was also why I didn't consider putting the other Herr Am on another Air bot just yet!

...I -am- considering swapping the Frau Lg in once capa allows, and if I can get an Am with better stats and smaller size, it'll replace the Maril one...lotta stuff to consider! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

From my own experience his melee sucks arse while airbound. I'd definitely look for some other LG parts.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 am

Herr's BD is bad, and his melee is kind of awkward to use. Frau LG is a bit more useful, considering it's insane hitcount does give you plenty chances (it's about 27 hits total, beam shots that fire off included) to inflict Slow assuming you tune it.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am

Trill wrote:
Herr's BD is bad, and his melee is kind of awkward to use. Frau LG is a bit more useful, considering it's insane hitcount does give you plenty chances (it's about 27 hits total, beam shots that fire off included) to inflict Slow assuming you tune it.

Awkward yes...it's got an odd 1st hit, but it practically guarantees an air-juggle if the 2nd hit then connects...buuuut, given how bad I am at melee.... >_>;

Still considering swapping the Frau Lg onto it...wonder if that'd combo into his Am melee attack...?

Bad maybe, but aside from Frau, I've little in the way of useful(to me) Air Bd's that I'm not already using for -some-thing; I.e., Shaden, Mach Knight Ace, Ghost Raider, and an aura-bot air(can't remember it's name, dragon-themed) are the 4 I've got active, with Raystag and Pacifar Bd's presently not in use but on stand-by, and I still haven't figured out what to really do with Shaden yet...tried the MK-Ace Lg on it...-way- too fast for the aoe beam-nuke to be effective.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

Pacifar BD's infinitely better than both Herr and Frau, so anything you do would be better done on it. It has better stats, better carts, and a HD slot to get a higher base fly, which will especially be helpful considering your lack of ability to tune as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

Trill wrote:
Pacifar BD's infinitely better than both Herr and Frau, so anything you do would be better done on it. It has better stats, better carts, and a HD slot to get a higher base fly, which will especially be helpful considering your lack of ability to tune as of the moment.

Hmm...I suppose that could work...just move the Herr/Frau Am/Lg to Pacifar's Bd...that could be interesting.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 am

No legs mang, they're kinda useless.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Heh...anything that isn't Support-based is still very much a learning process for me....

I'm still handicapped by my lack of resources to use the Cosmos Pot...and by that, I mean both UC, harmonics, slot protectors, and real-life funds....

So I have to pick and choose what I mod and how I mod it VERY carefully, i.e., the least expensive mods with the best results!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)   Well, this is odd...in a good way....  (Herr Victor?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, this is odd...in a good way.... (Herr Victor?)
Page 1 of 1