Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your favorite weapon in the game?

Go down 
+14
Suguri
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
reVelske
Mew
fggt
FireKiller87
Stickboy
necrodrakath
resireth
Prior
Zwiebel Force
Charter
dragongx92
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

Whats your favorite weapon in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 am

Here is a question that might be easy or hard for some of you. I like the reapers scythe, cuz the day i got it and put it on my Long it was rappeee city. Its a weapon that made my day. Was there a weapon like that for you guys??

Last edited by dragongx92 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charter
Charter

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am

You missed weapon out of the title.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am

Depends on the type:

SUP: Granted Bow, if not part locked: Geso Whip

ART: The Entropic Vector Energizer, if not part locked: Blow Bazooka

LND: Holy Water (Ion AM2 ver.), if not part locked: War Slasher

AIR: Bladine Soul, if not part locked: nothing. I need homig weapons to play AIRs, I do not feel guilty...no more.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 am

Sigma clock's AM if that counts.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

I can think of a few.

Lightning Buster
Lightning Buster W
Bladine Soul
Dostrex Soul
Maxis III Railgun
Piercegun
Scare Knife and Bomb
Cruel Railgun
Linear Cannon
Brigand Axe
Slash Blade
Kamui Staff
Stardust Cannon
Curve Lightning Gun
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

MLG,MBG,stardust cannon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm

MLG
Pierce Gun
Granted Bow
Combat Gatling
Curve Lightning Gun
Pump Bazooka Can't seem to find a bot that'll work well with it...

Can't think of other off the top of my head. I have bazaar running.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Baron AM6, trolls Resha so hard. ._.
Brigand Axe, chop chop chop. ._.
Scaregand Nomad, his knife and breaker. ._.
Tesla AM4, I find it to be quite fancy despite dat -1TGH. ._.
Desu MAX, flying dicks ERRYWHERE! ._.

These are most of mai awesome weapon currently in use. ._.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Land: Combat Mag, really good all-around handgun. I haven't used it in a while, but it's quite a reliable weapon.

Air: Mach Knight Ace LG. Oh god. My trump card against all ground-based bots. I stuck it on my Shining Angel and it's gotten me 1st place quite a few times.

Artillery: Destructor Girl BD. Four-lock Antiair missiles. I can even use them to hit fatass ground targets.

Support: Don't have one, I rarely play Support because I don't have a Rouche, Lala, or Orin, and I got tired of Winberrl all day long. D:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Pierce gun, kata core(both bg and next), ominous scythe, gay rocket, gay suicide bomb(love this most).
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Anything Lightning.

Oh and Thorala AM series too.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Thoarla AM3 and Large Bazooka
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Land: Combat Mag, really good all-around handgun. I haven't used it in a while, but it's quite a reliable weapon.

Air: Mach Knight Ace LG. Oh god. My trump card against all ground-based bots. I stuck it on my Shining Angel and it's gotten me 1st place quite a few times.

Artillery: Destructor Girl BD. Four-lock Antiair missiles. I can even use them to hit fatass ground targets.

Support: Don't have one, I rarely play Support because I don't have a Rouche, Lala, or Orin, and I got tired of Winberrl all day long. D:

Rouche is not a SUP. She's ART, unless it's her chibi.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

What so great about Thorla am?? I see that alot.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Pumpkin Meteor
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
What so great about Thorla am?? I see that alot.
If I had one, I would tell you, but since I don't, I can;t really offer any input. Supposedly, it'd got fantastic range and damage and its stun properties keep land units at bay.

My Favorite weapons are...

Bladine Soul
Pierce Gun (Mod)
LL Bulk Blast
Dugdriver Am
Beam Gatling
Double Gatling
Ominous Scythe (Holy hell this thing is awesome.)
Mega Lightning Gun
Stardust Cannon
Baculus (does this count?)
Handy Bazooka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
What so great about Thoarla am?? I see that alot.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Well then that gun is pretty nice. Is it a rail gun or like laser cannon of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Thoarla AM3 has all an AIR type wants: pretty high force, Nice speed, great range and super sexy stuns. On top of that it is not some poopy heat-seeker, so Anti-Homoing-Bits won't matter.

Oh and it is attachable onto a lot of lovely AIR cores like Geograsis and Gyw...Gwy...Gwi...that L-Sized AIR with the weird core weapon, the one I didn't like until someone stated it's epicness. I prefer using Thoarla AM3 on Geograsis though.

Oh and Baculus definitely counts. Personally I prefer the Granted Bow of Melfi though because: 1. Baculus has a weird charging before the bullet is used and many people are too dumb to hold still for a second, 2. because Melfi is my Queen of Hearts #em3
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Thoarla AM3 has all an AIR type wants: pretty high force, Nice speed, great range and super sexy stuns. On top of that it is not some poopy heat-seeker, so Anti-Homoing-Bits won't matter.

Oh and it is attachable onto a lot of lovely AIR cores like Geograsis and Gyw...Gwy...Gwi...that L-Sized AIR with the weird core weapon, the one I didn't like until someone stated it's epicness. I prefer using Thoarla AM3 on Geograsis though.

Oh and Baculus definitely counts. Personally I prefer the Granted Bow of Melfi though because: 1. Baculus has a weird charging before the bullet is used and many people are too dumb to hold still for a second, 2. because Melfi is my Queen of Hearts #em3
What, no reference of shaden BD or such? I'm sad... Sad

Anyways, another awesome weapon is probably the Scorpion Whip, only because it looks hilarious and that L sized support can use it to shock stuff. Of course, bugsycait am2 exists so it's pretty meh. But it's a cool weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Slice Gun and Seiron HD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

What, no reference of shaden BD or such? I'm sad... Sad

Anyways, another awesome weapon is probably the Scorpion Whip, only because it looks hilarious and that L sized support can use it to shock stuff. Of course, bugsycait am2 exists so it's pretty meh. But it's a cool weapon.

From what I've heard Shaden's only purpose is to provide you with dat BS. I also have to admit that my favorite ranged AIR is Ah-chan (because I suck hard at non-SUPs :X).

Oh and Scorpion Whip is delicious but Geso Whip has the better combo iirc. Another downside would be the high cost and and the fact that it is a sub weapon: if it's not attached to Pulsycait it is a Greinaut who is relying on 2 sub weapons to begin with. In many cases the whip is there but hard to use because of the overload sub weapon palette. The only SUPS that come to my mind would be the Gemini Twins (if they're M, don't remember) and Pulsardio Sigma (the one whose Dio Missiles are a main weapon, I started building this ages ago, but then I got lazy and now I got a Squidol Girl EV :/).

There are plenty of weapons with great attributes who're simply impracticable because they either lack the slots and cores, or are way to expensive D=

BTW: I completely forgot about Burners, especially Long Burners AND Reflect Pitcher OvO
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
From what I've heard Shaden's only purpose is to provide you with dat BS.
tbh Shaden core's probably better than Geo F. Similar stats, more capa, better carts, smaller hitbox.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Linear Cannon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

LND - Ouraikiri, MBG Pilebunker, Vanguard Axe, Brigand Axe, Ivis Rapier, Ivis HD Internal, Nemlim Internal, Huge Gatling, Cosmo Kaiser AC Internal, Pierce Gun, Handy Bazooka, Syoris Internal.

AIR - Katalina B.G. Core, MMBG, MLG, Powered Laser Mod, Curve Lightning Gun, Brickgale BS, Vector Eagle Internal, Limited Plasma Gun, Plasma Gun, Seraph Crimrose Internal.

ART - Handy Bazooka, Rouche AM3, Amateus Muchi Internal, Le Reve Internal, Saggi III Internal.

SUP - Granted Bow, Melfi AM, Seraph Crim-chan Chibi Tumble, Assist Pump Gun Mod, Handy Bazooka, Regina Winberrl Internal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon in the game?   Whats your favorite weapon in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite weapon in the game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next