Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So about the new Seraph?

Go down 
+57
Silvershine
-Aera-
HashiriyaR32
koi
SeedZero
That_Wiesel_Guy
Midona
Tuskin
EMPattack
Nymph~
mikuri
dbzfan922
Gerrion
Prior
Mew
Kirika
zerocl
DarkChuky
tehprognoob
Blizt
EvannGeo
MagicPotatoplz
necrodrakath
reVelske
Tashunu
Suguri
blead
Valkyrie
milk
FireKiller87
DisNiga
Halexander
Kuzuha
God is a Cat Girl
IncuSlave
Malphes
Aurao
Raven
Nilla
Relict?
CapeMike
bippusuta
Dune
Zwiebel Force
VeryMelon
Kurt
dragongx92
Kiraneko
Aria
fggt
Penko
Turkeysaur
Hyoka
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
Akhenderson
Spectrion
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Nilla has promotion #em3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Or maybe they finally decided to respond to the multitude of "UC HAS NOTHING WOWOWOW PAY2WIN" complaints.

They probably just went too far with it as usual.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Dune wrote:
Forever derpwalking and carcrashing trying to get the damn thing ;-;
I know how you feel bro...
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Aurao wrote:
Dune wrote:

So far have gotten 3 supermans 5 derp walks 6 car crashes...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Cost on that new UC Gara's -way- too high for me to justify using it more than once in a blue moon...like I've said before, even 20k is a LOT of UC for me to have...I need to find a better way to get it, I suppose....

No

Wasted my last 100k UC on it, one car crash (pure tune-up mat ._.) 2x Superfly. The Gold balls I've got so are:

1. Moulin BS

That is all. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I think what CS is trying to say is: need moar in-game money? Charge moar Rt! Happy Chaos
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:17 pm

bippusuta wrote:
CS is soft wiping CB. Everything that isn't part of the new generation is obsolete. There is a reason it was called Initium.
maybe you should look into getting some actual skill then instead of crutching off of your equipment
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Bippu seems to know how to laser. Bippu skilled enough. Unfortunately he doesn't like Melfi so I still can't be his fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Spectrion wrote:
Aurao wrote:
Dune wrote:

So far have gotten 3 supermans 5 derp walks 6 car crashes...
I wasted more then 600k uc and I only got 1 beer, one cola and one broken stun gun as gold...
I even got some superfly's without gold OR silver...

Malphes wrote:
bippusuta wrote:
CS is soft wiping CB. Everything that isn't part of the new generation is obsolete. There is a reason it was called Initium.
maybe you should look into getting some actual skill then instead of crutching off of your equipment

Of course you need skill to, but but having skill without good equipment doesn't help. This game tends to make equipment >>> skill like most ''free''/pay2win games.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm

I got 6 of the promotions so far... Selling 3 of them at bazaar. PM me with offers.

XD, new Crim is so epix.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Bippu seems to know how to laser. Bippu skilled enough. Unfortunately he doesn't like Melfi so I still can't be his fanboy.
Holding the spacebar, a direction key, and M1 isn't skill. xz did the same shit. doing good and skill are two outright different things.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Cost on that new UC Gara's -way- too high for me to justify using it more than once in a blue moon...like I've said before, even 20k is a LOT of UC for me to have...I need to find a better way to get it, I suppose....

No

Wasted my last 100k UC on it, one car crash (pure tune-up mat ._.) 2x Superfly. The Gold balls I've got so are:

1. Moulin BS

That is all. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I think what CS is trying to say is: need moar in-game money? Charge moar Rt! Happy Chaos

That sounds pretty good to me.
I mean, 160k got me 0 golds.

Too bad I can't do shit this computer.
But when I do get a new one, this Seraphs sound like a good reason for me to finally fully tune Mialy and Monica.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Saw the Seraph vid.

Fuck.

Wow. Fuck.

It's like a flying Resha version.

Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Anyone Tested anti-homing Vs. that subweapon?
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Ugh, so what is this? Their way of ''patching'' up the broken game, by giving everyone access to an OP slut, so a whole new tier of OP is made?
Won't be long till no one gives a shit about Zeros and Wings, when you have HD Seraphs flying around ._.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Fuck this Seraph, the old one is at least not gamebreaking. CS just fucking with the game again, making another fucking Resha-type, except for UC.

CS has no fucking idea what they're doing with this game, it needs to be taken over by another company that actually knows how to run and balance a fucking game...pray to the gods of gaming for that to happen, but we all know it never will...

Also, has anyone else noticed that only CRIMROSE has gotten a gamebreaking promotion?
Lily Rain hasn't gotten jack shit(EVE is an exception, not a promo), neither has LazFlamme, and same deal with the Jikuns.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 pm

@DisNiga

That's why Resha's long range weapons aren't affected by Seraph's anti-homing, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Also, has anyone else noticed that only CRIMROSE has gotten a gamebreaking promotion?
Lily Rain hasn't gotten jack shit(EVE is an exception, not a promo), neither has LazFlamme, and same deal with the Jikuns.

Inb4 one of those gets a promo a month later in a new UC gara...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Aurao wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

If it isn't as dumb and gamebreaking as the FC Seraph Promo, I'm all for it. Lily, Laz, and the Jikuns all need some more love from the player base, I don't see them anymore with this new shitty metagame.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Aurao wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

If it isn't as dumb and gamebreaking as the FC Seraph Promo, I'm all for it. Lily, Laz, and the Jikuns all need some more love from the player base, I don't see them anymore with this new shitty metagame.
True, but knowing CS it would be even worse then FC or just total crap.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Aurao wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Aurao wrote:

Good point, with all the talk about this new HD Seraph I completely lost any remaining faith I had in CS's ability to run this game
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Fuck this power creep. It's not even subtle.

CS faps over Seraph and fucks over the other starters. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Aurao wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Good point, with all the talk about this new HD Seraph I completely lost any remaining faith I had in CS's ability to run this game
^ That, they just think ''Complains about bots being to strong?'' Solution: add even more broken ones, this time a UC one that's so rare they need to Rt>UC to get it fast. Ahue
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Malphes wrote:
bippusuta wrote:

Don't even try to argue that anything can stand up to the level of Resha/Eris/Harukane/Monica/Seraph FC. A `skilled' player would do better in one of those bots than anything else, with almost no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:36 pm

bippusuta wrote:
Malphes wrote:
bippusuta wrote:

Don't even try to argue that anything can stand up to the level of Resha/Eris/Harukane/Monica/Seraph FC. A `skilled' player would do better in one of those bots than anything else, with almost no exceptions.

I'd tend to think that a skilled player could at least make the odds of not dying against one of those less lopsided. Obviously, a skilled player using any of those broken pieces of shit would turn into a frag machine. A noob can do that too, just is easier to kill because they simply don't have the abilities of evasion and spatial awareness that a longtime player does.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Welp, bye bye UC.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about the new Seraph?   So about the new Seraph? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So about the new Seraph?
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next