Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halp. ._.

Go down 
+15
boytitan2
StickyKeys
Hyoka
Nilla
FireKiller87
Suki_Eve
Malphes
Mie
Relict?
Cybernetic
fggt
tehprognoob
foxlaszlo
dbzfan922
Stickboy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 am

How do I socialize with girls? ._.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

If you dont have looks and muscles, give up on this persuit
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 am

Actually, she's the one who came to me. ._.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

You are the 1%
Back to top Go down
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 am

Don't talk about yourself, be interested in her. Ask her about her hobbies, her dreams, her beliefs, habits, etc. Try and find common ground between yourself and her. When you find the stuff you both like, conversation should become easier.
Also, girls like to be the centre of attention, so make her the centre of your attention.
Back to top Go down

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 am

Stickboy wrote:
Be a good conversationalist and be confident.

Chicks dig guys with confidence.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

Stickboy wrote:
Actually, she's the one who came to me. ._.

BE DENSE
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am

Wut. ._.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Moneh._.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Here, let me help you out

1. avoid talking perverted, and too much about yourself, compliment here every now and then, not often though

2. Try to be yourself as much as you can.

3. Be respectful of her opinions, and be nice to her friends.

That's all I can tell you, good luck ._.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Cybernetic wrote:

1. avoid talking perverted, and too much about yourself, compliment here every now and then, not often though

This.

Be sure to give her your undivided attention, too.
I don't know about you, but if I see someone with whom I'm hanging out repeatedly texting someone else, I start getting nervous thinking that I'm not being interesting. Also, it's kind of rude.
She'll probably feel the same if you do that. But if you do pay attention, she might notice and think to herself, "Wow, he really values the time he spends with me etc"

Also, try to remember what you talked about earlier. If she mentioned that her legs hurt from this-and-that last time, ask her how her legs are feeling the next time you see her. It'll show that you care enough to remember her concerns.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Be open-minded, you will do good.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

tggt wrote:
Moneh._.
Halp. ._. 351dbid
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Cybernetic wrote:

Okay, the "avoid talking perverted" part won't help you. Girls tend to be more interested in bluntness than in avoiding the issue. It shows you have confidence. Though, avoid talking about that type of stuff when she's on her monthly. And don't pressure her into anything, because that is awkward as fuck. I actually find myself more attracted to people who are openly flirty/pervy to me.

People say complimenting girls helps make you be more in their favor, butttt this isn't exactly true. Sure, girls like to be complimented, but we also are familiar with the "oh, he's just saying that to be nice/get in my pants/manipulate me/other reason" train of thought. It's also been scientifically proven that complimenting a girl you're trying to pick up will actually make her uninterested in you. :\ Which is kind of lame, but I can see where the statisic comes from. Though, that statistic was mainly for bar pick-ups.

You do want to be open-minded as much as you can be, though. Girls are pretty self-conscious, and if they get a hint that you don't like something about them they might feel awkward/hurt/ try to cover that part up. And they often have reasons for acting/doing something that they do. Also, be truthful.

Girls don't always like to be the center of attention. Sure, they do sometimes, but for others being the center of attention is the worst thing in the world. if she's an introvert, make sure that you don't force her into situations where she's the center of attention and respect the fact that she will need to recover from social situations. If she's an extrovert, allow her to talk a lot and be the center of attention, but make sure she's always engaged with someone conversationally, otherwise she'll be bored.

It's really difficult to give advice about this type of stuff when I don't know what type of girl she is uuuu.

Try to hang out with her often. Not like every day, because that's kinda pushy, but at least once a week. Well. I don't know if she's local or not, so different standards apply there. .-.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
People say complimenting girls helps make you be more in their favor, butttt this isn't exactly true. Sure, girls like to be complimented, but we also are familiar with the "oh, he's just saying that to be nice/get in my pants/manipulate me/other reason" train of thought. It's also been scientifically proven that complimenting a girl you're trying to pick up will actually make her uninterested in you. :\ Which is kind of lame, but I can see where the statisic comes from. Though, that statistic was mainly for bar pick-ups.
the statistics say they like it better when you ignore them, actually
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Malphes wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
the statistics say they like it better when you ignore them, actually

Yeah, I was going to say that too, butttt if she came to him I don't think she'd like that very much.
You don't want to straight-out ignore her.
Just talk to her less attractive friends and stare at your surroundings as you walk together and stuff. Staring at her all the time is rather creepy, tbh.

If it's a web-relationship, and you mostly do webcam/voice chat, I can tell you how NOT to ignore her:
TVs. Music in the background. These two are the most annoying pieces of shit ever. Especially if you don't turn them off.
Keep them off. If you don't, she WILL eventually get annoyed/pissed off, and she WILL bite your face off for being distracted.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Be interested in her, but also tell her about yourself. If she is really interested in you, she won't mind learning more about you(and will likely enjoy talking to you more).

Don't be perverted. That's nasty shit and she's just getting to know you. Save it for later, when you can get laid. Then have some fun.

Don't curse around her. That's a major problem I've had, because my mouth can run off a whole list of curses in about fifteen seconds and it gets me in shit sometimes. Girls like someone who doesn't go ballistic and curse people out.

I stare at my friend a lot during the one class we have together, and it doesn't creep people out unless: 1)you don't blink that much, 2)all your attention is focused on her, 3)you get that odd smile on your face like you want her in your pants RIGHT NOW, 4)you've been looking at nothing else for the past, idk, 20-30 minutes. Avoid all that, but don't be afraid to look at her for a while. Unless she's ugly as hell(which I doubt), in which case you might hurl after 10 minutes or so...

Ignore her when she's talking, and you have a one-way ticket to a free bitchslapping. Don't ignore her when she's talking. By the same token, don't let her get away with ignoring you, but at the same time don't get pissed off if she does. I doubt it'll happen since she is attracted to you, but just to be safe...

Don't push the relationship. When you feel it's the right time, if you so desire, to take it to the next level, then ask. There's no need to be hasty or rush into it.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Just be yourself. If it doesn't work out, you guys aren't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Stickboy wrote:

You talk to them.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

Hide your geeky power levels and just be yourself.

If she tells you she likes your geeky side slowly show it.

But it's rare to find a girl who genuinely lieks you. I just got lucky myself...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

Ima be honest there is no guide to woman, She mite actually like that your quit and she can take the initiative. And later that could turn into a problem woman are bi polar as fuck. Fuck she mite want you to start being more social and be a man, Or not being less timid mite turn her da fuck off and not like u anymore.

Again Woman are fucking lunatics who want one thing one minute and another the next good luck to you.

Oh and from experience of this shit never leading to good if she says I love you to fast GET THE FUCK OUTA THERE. No this mean she stays in the first or is it second stage of love very fast,Which resembles craziness and obsession Were shes fucking obsessed with constantly needs your attention and a ton of other bad news I dont fill like going into detail about. Most fucked up shit about this phase it has a trigger to end it that you have no clue about, or it could never end and now you have a fucking stalker.

Damn StickyKeys for a guy thats a father to say that is depressing.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Fuck she mite want you to start being more social and be a man
Alot of ppl realised dat im always being alone and she told me to be more sociable. I only reply if they ask, nothing more, nothing less.

im a geek? ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 am

Stickboy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Fuck she mite want you to start being more social and be a man
Alot of ppl realised dat im always being alone and she told me to be more sociable. I only reply if they ask, nothing more, nothing less.

im a geek? ._.

U know why guys who listen to rap are social you need the I am hip hop mentality
Basically when I move the ground beneath me moves, The air moves with me etc.

Basically have more confidence first off give 2 shits about rejection you get turned down fuck it your not her type.

2nd off Always believe u can at least get the girls number you talking to.

3rd off be humble yet sound confident at the same time.

4th off I see this alot dont ask stupid questions dnt ask the same question twice in different wording, Actually fuck it your only questions should be whats er name age and were you reside around. From there you start conversation if you know her skip this step.

5th for instance conversation opener hi how was your day if u know her if u dont skip to phase 2 throw in a compliment after completing either phase 1 This compliment SHOULD NEVER BE ABOUT HER ASS TITS OR LEGS or over compliment her unless shes like model hot then u gotta say some off the wall stupid shit hope she laughs at you cause your only chance of getting her is threw your jokes due to how many guys that hit on her on the daily basis. U aslo have to know your joke limit and what you can pull off. like my old friend antwan hope out a van ran accross the street and told a girl damn baby we were ment to be together, Dont fuck up destiny at least give me your number and feel me out.I Would get shot and arrested saying some shit like that. Dont say any stupid shit. Keep your sentences short Let her say most of the words on the conversation. Use conversation to figure out what she likes make it about her tell a little about yourself but not much and be sly with how you ask question dont let her figure out shes being interrogated.

Heres a example Me and girls whos my friend, Me damn I just noticed you look really cute today, Her what you mean by today. me sorry idk its just I knew your for a while and always wanted to ask you out but couldnt find the courage, you look good every day sorry if that sounded wierd, Her aww your cute to, Me kinda hides my smile faking being nervous to look cute.This will tempt her to stare the conversation now you got less work to do. Actually fuck it you can take it a step further since your always quit around her u can lie and say shes the reason your so quit you really like her so you get nervous and quit around her. And if u do all this and it sounds rehearsed u can say sorry I really liked you and wanted to impress you didnt want you to think Im a loser. Then you say I mean were friends and all but I really dont think we have much in common, Now u get to figure out what likes you have in common with her controlling the conversation and you having to do less work this shit is fail proof.

As for how to be social with friends, Good luck I got nthn around my friends Im either quit tryna look like the smart and quit guy of the group, Or a total random ass clown like I am in cb chat. The random ass clown is terrible to be around girls it makes you look like you change topics alot have a fucked up sense of humor and makes you look like a 100% toolbag. Or I pull off the slick hai lets get away from these guys so its just you and me one mastered that one around 14. Its main purpose is for getting a hot girl away from her friends if there ugly or her over protective sisters.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 am

@BT: That isn't depressing, that's being careful. We don't want Stick to end up with someone pretending.

I had been burned twice before "third times the charm" thing kicked in....

And this is a geeky game. Casual players will never stick to a game with bad meta: They play to win. I'm just having fun with experimental bots here and I have no desire to win every game.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Halp. ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halp. ._.   Halp. ._. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 am

Im on hiatus. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halp. ._. Empty