Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normal or not sure...

Go down 
+6
DarkChuky
FireKiller87
Suguri
tehprognoob
Trill
RavFromYetti
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

Male Posts : 83

Normal or not sure... Empty
PostSubject: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok. Today I were doing a mission (Scarlet Moon HARD) and after mission I saw a Rank 2 Normal or not sure... New_Hero_2 in Central Area [Channel3] with Zero type bot Eris. Now here comes the question; is there a reset to low hero rank or sending bots system? Because If it would be the [Ro] cube, then the rank must be, Normal or not sure... Index.php?title=File:New_Hero_3 Rank 3 MAX, because by the time you will unlock the [Ro] cube you will be more than Rank 3. Usually for me it takes to unlock [Ro] cube from rank 0 to Rank 4 max.

Well an rank 3 with Zero type bot in no time is really more looking like hacking.
To say some of my opinions, maybe hackers or buggers going on low populated channel so they won't be spotted ? (That's just my opinion)

Please anyone explain this, because it's a bit confusing. Normal or not sure... Sigh

Thank you.

Last edited by RavFromYetti on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ravthehedgehog.deviantart.com/
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm

They obviosly just made an alt to use UC>RT (or even charge actual RT) to roll for that bot. They must not've ever ranked up past it though.

It's a pretty known fact that lower ranks have better rates in gara, so a person really wanting a ZERO probably just made it to roll on in hopes of getting it easier.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Requirement?

Wallet size
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 pm

>Make alts
>UC>Rt or do easy offers
>roll x1
>rinse-repeat until you have a gold ball on an ore rank account

I did this forever-ago and sat around in ch1 central on an ore-rank with a Viktor/Soljeter/Shaden commando.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

Trill wrote:
They obviosly just made an alt to use UC>RT (or even charge actual RT) to roll for that bot. They must not've ever ranked up past it though.

It's a pretty known fact that lower ranks have better rates in gara, so a person really wanting a ZERO probably just made it to roll on in hopes of getting it easier.
Oh, seems clear to me now. Thanks ^^. But still, I feel akwardness when I see low rank having pimped bot Neutral

tehprognoob wrote:
Requirement?

Wallet size

nah. Wallet would be small.

It's a bit sad when you see people thinking of donating will help them get stronger faster, but when they think it through it would be joyful to obtain that by your self with out paying.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:44 pm

RavFromYetti wrote:
Trill wrote:

Oh, seems clear to me now. Thanks ^^. But still, I feel akwardness when I see low rank having pimped bot Neutral

tehprognoob wrote:
Requirement?

Wallet size

nah. Wallet would be small.

It's a bit sad when you see people thinking of donating will help them get stronger faster, but when they think it through it would be joyful to obtain that by your self with out paying.

I saw a triangle rank with a Lily Rain EVE. It's not unusual, it's just that they make those supposedly OP bots shitty and its fun to point an laugh at.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm

how will that rank get the amount of UC required to buy the UC>RT without lvl up?... bazar? no lvl 12 restriction in bazar?
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:04 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
how will that rank get the amount of UC required to buy the UC>RT without lvl up?... bazar? no lvl 12 restriction in bazar?

Haku runs give single digit rank points but 4 digit UC yields. Basically, for every 50 Rank Points, you could get somewhere within 12-20k (twice that if you use your Beginner Ticket, which you may'swell if you're going to that degree). With a 500 rank point leeway before you hit Rank 3, that's more than enough to get the 70k necessary for 40 Rt.

Those not wanting to do 60-some Haku runs, though, can always just do some Arcantus. 40-50k a week, though you'll get a lot more rank points. But you'd still hit 70k UC well before you hit triangle rank.

Obviously won't be able to do anything like Suguri's Ore Hero, but that scenario is what Offers are for.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:56 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Haku runs give single digit rank points but 4 digit UC yields. Basically, for every 50 Rank Points, you could get somewhere within 12-20k (twice that if you use your Beginner Ticket, which you may'swell if you're going to that degree). With a 500 rank point leeway before you hit Rank 3, that's more than enough to get the 70k necessary for 40 Rt.

Those not wanting to do 60-some Haku runs, though, can always just do some Arcantus. 40-50k a week, though you'll get a lot more rank points. But you'd still hit 70k UC well before you hit triangle rank.

Obviously won't be able to do anything like Suguri's Ore Hero, but that scenario is what Offers are for.
Hakuing ? Area Run ? ok.. But with what ??? at Rank 2 you have 3 bots that are no match, for that, such as Chibi, Flying type, and the one you choose Crimrose/ Jinkun/ Lily.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

sounds possible.. but to much effort for as single 40rt... what about free RT from pages?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 pm

I believe you guys are all wrong. You just make a new acc and join arena, then you place something on your spacebar. You can now read a book, have some ice cream or whatever you want to do. Other alt acc will prolly do the same, real newcomers won't know how to report.

At least that's what I used to see ._.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 pm

RavFromYetti wrote:
Hakuing ? Area Run ? ok.. But with what ??? at Rank 2 you have 3 bots that are no match, for that, such as Chibi, Flying type, and the one you choose Crimrose/ Jinkun/ Lily.

You're not going to be alone. A carry would be used for Haku, and you need a carry for Arcantus anyway in order to access all the higher level treasures. I actually helped someone do this for Mega Ivis Gara, though in the end that person only got a Gatling Bazooka Mod. ._.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
RavFromYetti wrote:

You're not going to be alone. A carry would be used for Haku, and you need a carry for Arcantus anyway in order to access all the higher level treasures. I actually helped someone do this for Mega Ivis Gara, though in the end that person only got a Gatling Bazooka Mod. ._.

that is my point! too much efor to be garatrolled!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I believe you guys are all wrong. You just make a new acc and join arena, then you place something on your spacebar. You can now read a book, have some ice cream or whatever you want to do. Other alt acc will prolly do the same, real newcomers won't know how to report.

That doesn't get you golds at ore rank, I still win.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 am

DarkChuky wrote:
JadeCicada wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

sounds possible.. but to much effort for as single 40rt... what about free RT from pages?
Zwiebel Force wrote:

JadeCicada wrote:
RavFromYetti wrote:

DarkChuky wrote:
JadeCicada wrote:
RavFromYetti wrote:

that is my point! too much efor to be garatrolled!
Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

That doesn't get you golds at ore rank, I still win.
Wow... this topic is rolling, just like gara when you give Rt/UC.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm still not buying into it that lower ranks have "proven" better rates. I'm Jewstar and still pull off x1 golds and x1 top prizes.

Anyway, everything mentioned here is perfectly possible, but no one's really mentioned that they could've just been a richfag that made a new account and charged until they got it purely to troll low ranks.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Raven wrote:
I'm still not buying into it that lower ranks have "proven" better rates.

A lot of ppl said so, me included.

Anw, i can get enuff RT for one x5 per account in 2 or 3 hours with offers. Depend on the state of my pc and/or how long until i feel bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal or not sure...   Normal or not sure... Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal or not sure...
Page 1 of 1