Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Squealer Cartridge Help

Go down 
+3
Malphes
Suguri
NeWIZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Red Squealer Cartridge Help Empty
PostSubject: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Weapon Setup:
-Handy Bazooka for some Anti-AIR ability
-Viper Shield for Defense
-RS AMs for melee

Planned Cartridges:
-Capacity x6
-Boost Run
-Quick Boost

Planned Stats:
-25 STR
-33 WLK
-21 TGH

I'd like some recommendations for the last 2 carts. My initial choices are between Sniper Sight, Tough Runner, Blast Guard, Sword Guard and Sway.

Last edited by NeWIZ on Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:13 pm

There's really no point in taking Boost Run on Squealer IMO. If you need to go fast use Cart Step.

Handy Bazooka on L-size bots feels bad too. You have access to better weapons like regular Bazooka, if that's the weapon type you're set on you should make the upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

don't take sniper sight
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm

My initial intention with Sniper Sight is to allow some sneaking ability to close in and melee an unaware opponent since a gun will be part of the build.

Last edited by NeWIZ on Thu May 31, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm

if it's locking onto people that you're worried about you don't lock until your cursor actually touches the enemy so you can just look away for that
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm not sure if Sway would work well, but I can see some potential in a hopping Squealer after watching a few gameplay videos. Would Tough Runner be a viable cart for hopping (to reduce stun since Squealer is a big target) or should I go for a Guard cart instead?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:02 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
I'm not sure if Sway would work well, but I can see some potential in a hopping Squealer after watching a few gameplay videos. Would Tough Runner be a viable cart for hopping (to reduce stun since Squealer is a big target) or should I go for a Guard cart instead?
Get Sword Guard. Tough Runner is NOT going to help a L-sized LND unit.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Tough Runner increases your TGH while you're running. Since Short Boost is considered a dash action, Tough Runner is basically a wasted cart here.
I would take either Short Boost or Sway(I personally use Sway on a LazFlamme, it works fairly well, although Red Squealer is a larger target), Quick Boost(cut if you decide to use Sway because swaying does not use boost), and probably Sword Guard.

Take off the Handy Bazooka, and like Sugu said go with the regular Bazooka or some other one that Lands can use. Idk if you can use Large Bazooka(i know for a fact that Titan Baz and Blast Baz are out of the question), but thats also a possibility although it isn't great, or so I heard.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

you should always get sword guard on melee imo
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Tough Runner increases your TGH while you're running. Since Short Boost is considered a dash action, Tough Runner is basically a wasted cart here.

I thought tough runner affect half part of short boost, use it on gatling (semi)hopper shino
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:35 pm

What, no

Sway on something that big when it gets Short Boost?

Hop-Cart step-melee-win

Roll for Handy Magnum Mod.

Or use a Custom Magnum.

Go negative TEC; you're only gonna farm with the mags.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:42 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
What, no

Sway on something that big when it gets Short Boost?

Hop-Cart step-melee-win

Roll for Handy Magnum Mod.

Or use a Custom Magnum.

Go negative TEC; you're only gonna farm with the mags.

Sway is not my typical go-to cart, so I have little experience using it. Sorry.
You can use the magnums above, but then you're basically fucked if an Air comes near you. With all the Akanes and Harukas(and even Seraphs) running loose, you might as well kiss your sorry ass goodnight. Even with a bazooka, you're probably still fucked if a Wing bitch or other Air decides to kick your ass, but at least you'll be able to return fire and possibly escape if you aim well with your baz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Squealer Cartridge Help   Red Squealer Cartridge Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Squealer Cartridge Help
Page 1 of 1