Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...

Go down 
+8
Sean
Abyll
Sash/a/
Feign
Hyoka
Abolla
FrozenEdge
Dune
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... Empty
PostSubject: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah I've been bugged about this for awhile so gonna throw it out here...

I'll be starting my own clan after post wipe CB EN.

To start.. I don't quite have a clan name yet (cant think of a good one so any help would be nice Razz )
Also I plan on moving to BRD after wipe so take that into consideration also if your looking to join...

I plan on making it a laid back mess around clan for those who are not super serious biznezz people, but are still somewhat active to very active...

So yup, dats bout it... I'll have more planning and details of things as our final beta draws closer.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 am

well here are some random names....

-Sirenade
-Diabound
-Excelion
-LOL SAY WUT?
-Pedobaer
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 am

Dune wrote:
Yeah I've been bugged about this for awhile so gonna throw it out here...

To start.. I don't quite have a clan name yet (cant think of a good one so any help would be nice Razz )
Also I plan on moving to BRD after wipe so take that into consideration also if your looking to join...

I plan on making it a laid back mess around clan for those who are not super serious biznezz people, but are still somewhat active to very active...

So yup, dats bout it... I'll have more planning and details of things as our final beta draws closer.
DGCheerSquad and always have DG as the logo. You're welcome. and Welcome to BRD :^)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 am

I may or may not move to BRD after the wipe, but if I do I guess I know who to be joining.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Dune wrote:
Bah! I hoped you would go to DOS... I'll have to make The Red Hand myself at this rate... Mad You could make The White Hand that was supposed to be the counterpart/rival... I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 pm

DFC_Lovers.
I know you want to.
Don't go to BRD
Stay in WIZ,
Ill get you cubes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
DFC_Lovers.
I know you want to.
Don't go to BRD
Stay in WIZ,

I have to say i still like the DFC_Lovers idea but would like a clan that has people that like the bigger things on girls too >_>

and moving to BRD is already decided lol.. could always join us Sun.. plenty of cubes to be had here as well :3

@Abolla.... yeah.. DG for a logo sounds good XD but would rather have a cheerleader squad of DGs cheering me on >_>

@Feign... what about The Black Hand? D:... or Blue hand... raciest against all but Red Hands ehh? EHHH!? just messin with ya.

Anyhow having Destructor Girl as a logo does sound nice :3 BRD = Green.. DG's Hair = Green.... WIN!

Had "Mischief" as a clan name idea... would have Koko as the logo (being the little Mischievous demon she is...) or something...

Ehh... need moar coffee, tea.. and ramen soup to think of moar names...
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 pm

We all have dreams Dune ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Dune wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
DFC_Lovers.
I know you want to.
Don't go to BRD
Stay in WIZ,

I have to say i still like the DFC_Lovers idea but would like a clan that has people that like the bigger things on girls too >_>

and moving to BRD is already decided lol.. could always join us Sun.. plenty of cubes to be had here as well :3

@Abolla.... yeah.. DG for a logo sounds good XD but would rather have a cheerleader squad of DGs cheering me on >_>

@Feign... what about The Black Hand? D:... or Blue hand... raciest against all but Red Hands ehh? EHHH!? just messin with ya.

Anyhow having Destructor Girl as a logo does sound nice :3 BRD = Green.. DG's Hair = Green.... WIN!

Had "Mischief" as a clan name idea... would have Koko as the logo (being the little Mischievous demon she is...) or something...

Hmmmm.... Then its decided.

SUN WILL NOW MOVE TO BRD AFTER WIPE
SUN WILL JOIN DUNE'S CLAN
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:54 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Dune wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
DFC_Lovers.
I know you want to.
Don't go to BRD
Stay in WIZ,

Poor Dune... :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 am

Nah...
He bugged me throughout OBT2,
Apparently he wanted more cubes..., and wanted me to join his clan lol
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Sash/a/ wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Dune wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
DFC_Lovers.
I know you want to.
Don't go to BRD
Stay in WIZ,

Poor Dune... :/

Would be poor Dune if Sash joined... oh Shi.... better not give em any ideas...
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:17 pm

I think I'll join and hey, i'm the one who liked the DFC part of DFC_Lovers the least.
Can I suggest Moe as the keyword instead?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm still quite fond of "Great Justice". =3
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

@Abyll and Sean... those two together gave me an idea... "Moe Justice" >_>.... *shrugs* just sounded fun when i first thought of it.. and "Moe" kinda fits everything about this game anyhow :3
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Dune wrote:
@Abyll and Sean... those two together gave me an idea... "Moe Justice" >_>.... *shrugs* just sounded fun when i first thought of it.. and "Moe" kinda fits everything about this game anyhow :3
Oh that's not too bad. =O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 am

Sean24 wrote:
Dune wrote:
Oh that's not too bad. =O

I bet its gonna become "Loli Justice" sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
scripted
Newcomer
Newcomer
scripted

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

Are there WIZ guild makers after the wiped?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:18 am

scripted wrote:

Go check some of the WIZ clans.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 am

Just for the record, Dune. I will be reconsituting Fuurinkazan for BRD. >>;
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
Just for the record, Dune. I will be reconsituting Fuurinkazan for BRD. >>;

Fair enuff Kaiser, good luck with your clan in EN too..

Update :: The clan name has been decided after talking it over with Shikiyoku, Sean, and several others... and it seems like the clan name MoeJustice will stick.

EDIT :: Gonna have someone lock this topic and repost it with the new clan name :3

Last edited by Dune on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Dune wrote:

hmm, sounds tempting ^_^
every clan only want to be GETMAXLVLNAOORDIEYARNUBLING!!!!! like.
but... BRD? ;/

Feign wrote:
Bah! I hoped you would go to DOS... I'll have to make The Red Hand myself at this rate... Mad You could make The White Hand that was supposed to be the counterpart/rival... I dunno.

Yeah dune, you could make the White Hand and change your name to Saruman Razz

scripted wrote:

No, as there will be no one left in WIZ. everyone is mass-moving to BRD, the new house of overpopulation Razz

Sean24 wrote:
I'm still quite fond of "Great Justice". =3

dunno why it reminds me of Zero Wings...
"Take Off Every ZIG!!!"

=======================

ok, now to seriousness.
can i join it? xD
i'm rather more "play with the bots" than PvPer, but yeah Razz
only problem is... I don't really feel like moving to BRD.
Back to top Go down
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:44 pm

I can haz spam guild chat?
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm

@Izzy : Green is good so you should move on over to BRD Razz

@iMudkipz : Heh, you basicly spam your mudkipishness anyhow so idk XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...   Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dune's post-wipe CB EN clan...
Page 1 of 1