Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toy Box BAZ Experiment

Go down 
+11
ziix
Str8witchin
mechaRev
Nymph~
tehprognoob
Mew
Trill
blead
Blizt
Stickboy
DarkChuky
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Toy Box BAZ Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:30 am

Hi all, I got that new tank like legs... just love them!!

An I wan't some recomendation to this build:

Spoiler:

The plan is
- Max lvl will be 8
- At next lvl up will add Moving Burst (it can be Beam guard if moving burst doesn´t works cause will not have wlk)

Then here comes the question... what will be better?
tune to 39 tec or tune to 39 tgh? forget wlk, 20 wlk will not save me and I'm will just die giving a good scar to the attacker.

I tested this bot as is and wow, a lot of damage. almost zero movility, it´s imposible to scape it kill or die! hahahaha

but again what will be better? TGH or TEC? (notice that it have Stun regain) or must I add both? It can reach 35-35

this build have 9 guns ;.; (rifles, rocket, anti air missiles) and shot 14 bullet at the same time (some of the weapons shot 2 bullets at the time) and it´s not planed for PS breaker.
The tunes will be made in the Handy Zokas (I will be able to use them in another bots!! yeah!!!)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:43 am

not sure if alphaggin' with dat mobility is worth. ._.

EDIT: 33TGH, following Stun Regain chart, and waste the rest of capa on TEC.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:23 am

I don't think even 40 TGH will save or help you at all with that kind of mobility, so if you really insist on screwing the whole mobility problem, get your TEC to 39 or 40. Like you said, give them a beating before they come get you...eventually.

And why Blast Guard? Wouldn't Beam Guard or even 1 EIW be better? It would seem unlikely that you'd be staying near the front line most of the time.

Btw, that 1340 cost is outrageous for something like this, your bot just spells "Sturbanger of the new generation" to me...
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:28 am

Moved.

Artillery Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions

It's not a guide, surely.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:20 am

Stickboy wrote:
not sure if alphaggin' with dat mobility is worth. ._.

EDIT: 33TGH, following Stun Regain chart, and waste the rest of capa on TEC.

I need that Stun regain chart!!!

I also not sure if the moving burst will be got.. if no then I will add the beam guard.

Quote :
It would seem unlikely that you'd be staying near the front line most of the time.

yes, that is my personal issue, I always rush, I always in front lines. That is the reason I don't want to add more wlk, to avoid going to the front. Today I will try the 33 tgh and more tec.

Thanks for the feed back, will try to find the TGH chart.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:33 am

Charts: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7429-boost-run-short-boost-etc-etc-charts#151220

I see a lot of people who don't notice it, it's even stickied.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:15 am

DarkChuky wrote:
Hi all, I got that new tank like legs... just love them!!

An I wan't some recomendation to this build:

Spoiler:

The plan is
- Max lvl will be 8
- At next lvl up will add Moving Burst (it can be Beam guard if moving burst doesn´t works cause will not have wlk)

Then here comes the question... what will be better?
tune to 39 tec or tune to 39 tgh? forget wlk, 20 wlk will not save me and I'm will just die giving a good scar to the attacker.

I tested this bot as is and wow, a lot of damage. almost zero movility, it´s imposible to scape it kill or die! hahahaha

but again what will be better? TGH or TEC? (notice that it have Stun regain) or must I add both? It can reach 35-35

this build have 9 guns ;.; (rifles, rocket, anti air missiles) and shot 14 bullet at the same time (some of the weapons shot 2 bullets at the time) and it´s not planed for PS breaker.
The tunes will be made in the Handy Zokas (I will be able to use them in another bots!! yeah!!!)

While I'm sure this is a fun build and obviously isn't meant to be minmaxed, I'd suggest not using Missle Barrel AMJ. If you look at them, their force is pretty low, and in a burst their bad tracking means they'll rarely actually connect. That cost would be better spent towards other stats (Revenge Tunes/Weapon tunes/Mobility/TGH/TEC)

Although I dont know why you'd use a core like BAZ when there's smaller cores with main weapons already (I suggest trying this with Mechled, it actually works pretty well according to Suguri)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:23 am

dat tank LG is LL size. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Needs more FLY.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:25 am

【Robot Name】
Toybox

【Parts】
BD: Toybox BD2
 : Dual Rifle Bit
 : Mach Knight LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech]
 : Accel Saber HD [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Eve Ornament
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Amateus BS [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost] [Boost]
 : Raystag AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Middle Bazooka [Great Rapid Beta] [Great Rapid Alpha] [Tech]
 : Raystag AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-pon [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1390
CAPA: 1390
HP: 470
STR: 1
TEC: 40
WLK: 1
FLY: 38
TGH: 19

LEVEL: 9

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×5
Enhance Internal Weapon
Beam Guard
Stun Regain
Broad Radar
Accele Roll

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×2
Fudara Cosmos×17
Threede Cosmos×2
Red Chip×50
Yellow Chip×120
Green Chip×20
Stabilizer×63
Turbo Charger×108
Rapid Crystal×34
Drum Magazine×81
Guide Circuit×46
Heat Ash×30

Toy Box BAZ Experiment Mona-Lisa---Bitch-Please

PS: tell me if wep. tunes are bad

Last edited by tehprognoob on Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:33 am

Stickboy wrote:
but looks cool and give absurd stat, hp, BS slots and usable for Lnd/art (dunno if can be use on others)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:39 am

Nymph~ wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
but looks cool and give absurd stat, hp, BS slots and usable for Lnd/art (dunno if can be use on others)

That was the only reason to do that build/bot

the lgs

Toy Box BAZ Experiment Me-gusta-1

then I start adding AM Weapos that makes him looks nice...
then I realize that It could be like a Marine Destructor (full of damn crazy weapons) but after I added all the weapons I notice that the build just with the weapons got nice stats...!

yes he was build just for funny but then I realize that he can have some use (not OP, no mobility that makes u easy tarjet, but that amount of bullets is just crazy and I like it!!!) then the goal is have as much weapons as you can! xD
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
yes, that is my personal issue, I always rush, I always in front lines. That is the reason I don't want to add more wlk, to avoid going to the front. Today I will try the 33 tgh and more tec.

I don't get it...you want to avoid going to the front line but is always there? You're contradicting yourself.

If you built this cool bot to have some fun, you definitely would want to stay back on the high ground defending against the AIR (I mean after all most of your weapons are blast based).

It's never fun when you equipped a bunch of weapons and you get killed before you even wasted much ammo...and I know that feeling too well when I play my alpha-amateus -.-

Also, even with moving burst, with only 12 wlk, you're not much different from being a stationary target, so why waste a cart slot?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:34 pm

yes, you are right.. I dont need moving burst.. there is no need at all.

and I love this boy.. it´s awesome.. lots of damage... and I try but always ends in front lines

oh something cool... Frau seraps love to play soccer with this boy!! dunno why but alwasy gots 1 or 2 fraud legs over him.. (stun regain and 33 tgh really works here, they cant kill me so fast and they gets a lot of damage)

I will try to do some nice skin (Thundercat tank!!!!)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Having so many weapons is pointless

You're just going to get destroyed by some Seraph or a melee
Just go with a bazooka, a pomfpomf, and 38 FLY/40TEC, and you can even fit an EIW onto it.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm

actually, he's been doing good with it, big amounts of damage and still 0 cost at the end of the match, of course, i've seen him retreat a bunch of times.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:14 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Having so many weapons is pointless

You're just going to get destroyed by some Seraph or a melee
Just go with a bazooka, a pomfpomf, and 38 FLY/40TEC, and you can even fit an EIW onto it.

no, that is no the build or idea I´m doing full wepons build.

it´s not a build for win, it´s a funnyu build that at the end shows some useability in Arena.

Please add ideas to the build, don´t add normal art or TB build. That is not the experiment.

And this boy is doing really good, reach top 10 wihtout a single die. I detected and important issue.. he runs out of bullets! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:06 am

If it were me, I'd take off those AMJS and get broad radar.

Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Im able to do 1v1 with a vanguard!!! the TGH helps a lot to not being stuned. And if they wlk straing in front.. they can die before they reach my big panda!!

(I want more HP!)

Just a new skin!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

DarkChuky wrote:

Spoiler:

Oshit. Manly skin is manly.

Call it the Shagohod Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Will do!!

Guys!! I found some tune items in my garage.. I tuned one lg for 2 great and 1 high Capas!!!

I can change the Handy for more destructive weapons... or tune for 40 tec, 33 wlk... or also 40 tgh!!! OH GOD!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Will do!!

Guys!! I found some tune items in my garage.. I tuned one lg for 2 great and 1 high Capas!!!

I can change the Handy for more destructive weapons... or tune for 40 tec, 33 wlk... or also 40 tgh!!! OH GOD!

¿Qué? scratch
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 pm

En iglesa por favor
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

This:

Spoiler:

I know this is not a wining build.. but for some reason I really like him, Im proud of my little boy!!!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
This:

Spoiler:

I know this is not a wining build.. but for some reason I really like him, Im proud of my little boy!!!
holy mother of lord, that's one expensive bot... Isn't that a bit much...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy Box BAZ Experiment   Toy Box BAZ Experiment Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Box BAZ Experiment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next