Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 31

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Anyone have an idea on what works yet? Here's what I've seen so far:

For 1*
Toybox Girl: Yeesh that mini cruise missile was annoying... close the gap and keep her pinned. You do NOT want to drag this battle out for long.
Mighty Byne Girl: Walks around, Falcon Punches. Sidestep and return fire.
Aquila Girl: Floats around and spams homing [!] blaster beams. Much less effective point blank, so keep distances to a minimum.
All Three + CS-chan: ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've heard Squidol Girl shows up on higher difficulties but without a solid party to go with... pale
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 pm

on 3*
Squiddol comes to raep CS
CS runs
Squiddol decides to raep u instead

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 pm

@Z741 wrote:
Anyone have an idea on what works yet? Here's what I've seen so far:

For 1*
Toybox Girl: Yeesh that mini cruise missile was annoying... close the gap and keep her pinned. You do NOT want to drag this battle out for long.
Mighty Byne Girl: Walks around, Falcon Punches. Sidestep and return fire.
Aquila Girl: Floats around and spams homing [!] blaster beams. Much less effective point blank, so keep distances to a minimum.
All Three + CS-chan: ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've heard Squidol Girl shows up on higher difficulties but without a solid party to go with... pale

Solution?


Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.


Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:30 am

@Nisa wrote:

Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.

yeah, fencerfest owns CS quest. as long as you can survive the sturbangers before the actual boss fight.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

Posts : 4996
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 22

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 am

0* : Squidol girl raeps C.S-chan.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 am

@Nisa wrote:
@Z741 wrote:
Anyone have an idea on what works yet? Here's what I've seen so far:

For 1*
Toybox Girl: Yeesh that mini cruise missile was annoying... close the gap and keep her pinned. You do NOT want to drag this battle out for long.
Mighty Byne Girl: Walks around, Falcon Punches. Sidestep and return fire.
Aquila Girl: Floats around and spams homing [!] blaster beams. Much less effective point blank, so keep distances to a minimum.
All Three + CS-chan: ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've heard Squidol Girl shows up on higher difficulties but without a solid party to go with... pale

Solution?


Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.



Fencer can pwn Aquila Girl?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Z741 wrote:
Anyone have an idea on what works yet? Here's what I've seen so far:

For 1*
Toybox Girl: Yeesh that mini cruise missile was annoying... close the gap and keep her pinned. You do NOT want to drag this battle out for long.
Mighty Byne Girl: Walks around, Falcon Punches. Sidestep and return fire.
Aquila Girl: Floats around and spams homing [!] blaster beams. Much less effective point blank, so keep distances to a minimum.
All Three + CS-chan: ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've heard Squidol Girl shows up on higher difficulties but without a solid party to go with... pale

Solution?


Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.



Fencer can pwn Aquila Girl?

Jump Slash

100 dmg per hit

better than shooting for 20 dmg (normal arena dmg)
explosives don't work
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I get 79 damage per hit when I slash Ah-chan with fencer.

I get 200+ per damage number when I alpha her with beam weapons.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 pm

@Suguri wrote:
I get 79 damage per hit when I slash Ah-chan with fencer.

I get 200+ per damage number when I alpha her with beam weapons.

Alpha raiders > fencer

Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
I get 79 damage per hit when I slash Ah-chan with fencer.

I get 200+ per damage number when I alpha her with beam weapons.

Alpha raiders > fencer

Nuff Said.
I don't have an alpha raider though :c I was talking auto beam rifle + beam machinegun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946
Join date : 2010-12-29

SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
@Nisa wrote:


Solution?


Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.
Fencer.



Fencer can pwn Aquila Girl?

Jump Slash

100 dmg per hit

better than shooting for 20 dmg (normal arena dmg)
explosives don't work

The fat ART I was with that took her down in about 20 seconds begs to differ.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 am

My solution - Use "MJG doin' Air Melee"
Your solution - You're on your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle   SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle Empty

Back to top Go down
 
SUGOI Experiment Analysis: CS-chan's battle
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com