Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CyberStep at Fanime 2012

Go down 
+11
Aurao
LS3
DisNiga
Tuskin
ハルナ
Melencholy
zerocl
Hyoka
Suguri
ziix
Tashunu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

CyberStep at Fanime 2012 Empty
PostSubject: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:34 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

We are happy to announce that CyberStep will again be attending FanimeCon, Northern California's largest anime convention! FanimeCon 2012 will be held at the San Jose Convention Center in California, from May 25th through May 28th. We will be running a booth in the Dealers Hall Booth A6 during all 4 days of the convention, so make sure to stop by and check us out!
------------------------------------------------------------
Official CosmicBreak Merchandise

Spoiler:

Below is a list of CosmicBreak merchandise that we will be selling:

- Robot Figures: Sword Wing, Gigantinger, Destructor
- Wallscrolls: Initium, Lily Rain EVE, Kuten Jikun Long
- Crim & Ivis Desk Mat
- Eihwaz CD
- Collectible Card Album
- Misty Hollow Travel Mug
- Notepads: Lily Rain, Ivis, Initium
- "Ergonomic" Crimrose Mousepad
- Cellphone Straps - Seraph Crimrose, Lily Rain EVE, Melfi (short supply!)
- Pins - Kuten Jikun Long, Rouche (short supply!)
- Lily Rain EVE Dakimakura Cover (VERY short supply!)

Merchandise prices will be announced soon! We also plan to distribute some rare/unreleased in-game parts as bonuses to players who buy CB merchandise...

Spoiler:
Fanime Bonus Rt Charge

We will be selling Rt at special bonus rates to players who stop by our Fanime booth! The bonus rates are as follows:

$10
100 Rt > 110 Rt (10% Bonus)
$20
200 Rt > 220 Rt (10% Bonus)
$30
320 Rt > 360 Rt (12.5% Bonus)
$50
550 Rt > 620 Rt (12.75% Bonus)
$100
1150 Rt > 1300 Rt (13% Bonus)
$200
2600 Rt > 3120 Rt (20% Bonus)

All Rt purchases must be made at the convention with cash. Rt will be delivered after the con is over, and will include the normal Rt Charge Bonus Campaign bonus items.
Spoiler:

We plan on giving away the following items for free:

- CosmicBreak Summer Print Fan
- CosmicBreak Zero Saber Papercraft
- GetAmped2 Mousepad
- GetAmped (SplashFighters) Cellphone Strap

Additionally, we will also send a free in-game souvenir to all CB players who stop by! Details of the souvenir are currently being worked out, and will be posted soon.
Spoiler:

We will also be selling a limited supply of secondhand goods straight from the streets of Akihabara, including figures, plushies, and more... Stop by to see what we've got! (Note: These items may sell out very quickly; if you see something you're interested in, we suggest you drop by as early as possible!)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:41 am

Tashunu wrote:

- Eihwaz CD

Variable Scarves ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:42 am

lol'd at how much Touhou merchandise they stocked

If anyone buys an Eihwaz CD and doesn't want/need the code, I'd certainly appreciate it. ( ☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)☞
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:43 am

I didn't think they'd ever sell crirm oppads.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:43 am

Please someone go there and humiliate those bastards
oh wait

Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:46 am

Tashunu wrote:
- "Ergonomic" Crimrose Mousepad
lol!
XD
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:52 am

I lol'd at the Touhou Merchandise. The Plushies are cute though. I want them all xD Lol, i see Homura in that Stack of Touhou Merchandise. xD

Beta was so much better. I liked Cosmic Break more when Zero Saber Girl, Destructor Girl and Mecha Jetter Girl first came to the shop.

Someone who has quit and knows why CB went to hell

to please go down there and Tell them all of our Suggestions to fix Cosmic Break,

Tell them to take out a few things and Stop with the OP Crap to actually let people have fun now a days.

CB certainly isn't fun right now. Not with all the OP Bots atm. Especially not with Garapon in there x_x And the Community, but that means they'd have to Go into Matches and/or Watch what People are saying, as well as to Detect Hackers.

This may be a Good Chance for someone to let CyberStep know of our Problems with Cosmic Break and that way, they may fix it. It's slim, but you never know.

I know they're there to sell Merchandise to Earn Money for the company and everything, but someone has to do it.

Last edited by Melencholy on Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:53 am

MELEN!!! #em3
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:57 am

XD Hello LXE. I've been here, but lurking xD I should really come online more. Glad you still remember me.

I finally Decide to come out now cause this is a good chance for Cyberstep to know of our Problems with Cosmic Break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:03 am

Melencholy wrote:
XD Hello LXE. I've been here, but lurking xD I should really come online more. Glad you still remember me.

I finally Decide to come out now cause this is a good chance for Cyberstep to know of our Problems with Cosmic Break.
I quit the game. = A=;
Back to top Go down
ハルナ
ハルナ

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am

go to Fanime and do this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am

LXE wrote:
I quit the game. = A=;

ハルナ wrote:
go to Fanime and do this

Spoiler:

Aww. I kinda Quit too cause I can't deal with it anymore. Unless CB gets better, i won't come back just yet.

I support that Protest. That is one awesome CB Protest with the Bots. Never in my Years of Playing CB have i ever seen this.

I lol'd at the CBBC News. I also Lol'd at the No Frags cause of the Pitfalls in Temple. Also at Melfi Sued cause a victim Took a Arrow to the Knee.

Last edited by Melencholy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:13 am

Tashunu wrote:
Spoiler:

We will also be selling a limited supply of secondhand goods straight from the streets of Akihabara, including figures, plushies, and more... Stop by to see what we've got! (Note: These items may sell out very quickly; if you see something you're interested in, we suggest you drop by as early as possible!)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tuskin on Tue May 22, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:14 am

Is anyone actually going? I mean this is one of the few chances the community will have to actually get solid answers, but knowing how cyber step runs their game, they'll probably avoid the questions or call security. <_>
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:18 am

DisNiga wrote:
Is anyone actually going? I mean this is one of the few chances the community will have to actually get solid answers, but knowing how cyber step runs their game, they'll probably avoid the questions or call security. <_>

I totally would if i can go there. I would get the Problems with Cosmic Break from Everyone, Get the answers from Players on the Forums on how to fix CB, Write them down on a Couple of Pages of Paper and go to the Fanime Convention.

Then go Show/Tell Cyberstep all the Problems with CB and what they must do to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:21 am

It's far too easy to tell them the problems

Cyberstep simply chose not to listen. Garapon is the no-go topic and they won't tolerate any change to that shit because it's all their money.
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:23 am

Hyoka wrote:
It's far too easy to tell them the problems

Cyberstep simply chose not to listen. Garapon is the no-go topic and they won't tolerate any change to that shit because it's all their money.

Well Hyoka. Cosmic Break is going to hell then. CyberStep needs to really change their ways sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:25 am

Well Compu Gacha's is going to be banned in Japan anyway.

But I wonder if CBEN would make the same move?
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:26 am

LXE wrote:

I hope they do. Not saying i have Faith in CS cause i Lost that Months ago. But At least they can try and do the right thing for the community.

Also, Compu? Is that a Japanese Company that's Hosting Cosmic Break Japan?

Last edited by Melencholy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:27 am

Melencholy wrote:
DisNiga wrote:

I totally would if i can go there. I would get the Problems with Cosmic Break from Everyone, Get the answers from Players on the Forums on how to fix CB, Write them down on a Couple of Pages of Paper and go to the Fanime Convention.

Then go Show/Tell Cyberstep all the Problems with CB and what they must do to fix them.

CyberStep at Fanime 2012 2hFtj
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:33 am

Melencholy wrote:
DisNiga wrote:

Tuskin wrote:
Spoiler:

Exactly what I mean by my post.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:39 am

LXE wrote:

Compu gacha, for the last fucking time only affects CB's 'collection campaigns'. It does NOT affect the regular garapon aka gachapon and thus Cyberstep gets away with it.

EN will probably sync with JP and stop doing the collection campaigns and go for something else instead.

Maybe follow TW's "Roll an Ivis to receive Ivis-chan".
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:41 am

Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:

Compu gacha, for the last fucking time only affects CB's 'collection campaigns'. It does NOT affect the regular garapon aka gachapon and thus Cyberstep gets away with it.

EN will probably sync with JP and stop doing the collection campaigns and go for something else instead.

Gimme dose sexay joints.
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:

Sounded like a Japanese Company to me o-o

Last edited by Melencholy on Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:

My bad, I didn't know. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep at Fanime 2012   CyberStep at Fanime 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

CyberStep at Fanime 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next