Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!

Go down 
+23
Eufie
UncleBobbie
RoboFranky
Piroko
rei_hunter
NovaZero
PhoenixAir
muerto
boytitan2
SilverySil
ziix
Nitori
frizky
BNOISE
sdmemories
shinigami
Nisa
knyx
CapeMike
Yokura
reiya
LordShade
hankzorz
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Since I'm going to Fanime next Saturday, I was thinking of letting the community ask questions about Tempura. I WILL NOT ask him him about UC--->RT, bazaar, or any other Cosmic Break related questions. Just questions you want to know about the guy in general. Example: How did you grow that luscious beard???

Ask questions here.

Regarding orders for Cosmic Break merchandise, I'll be taking orders? If I have enough cash on me, I'll be able to get maybe 1 or 2 dakimuras only (only if I can CONFIRM) that people are buying. Any other items, I'll take pictures of the price, ask you to pay for the price and shipping for the items (If I have enough bubble wrap, I'll try bubble wrap the items). Items will be sold on Ebay for trusted seller/buyer protection. I'd like to request an additional ten or more dollars depending on your generous heart for gas, shipping supplies, and a little incentive to get you guys the items. =)

Edit: I will no longer be taking orders from people. Too dangerous to walk around with wads of cash or wads of items that can be resold for cash.

Regarding pictures of Fanime, I'll post them up on my Flickr when I have the time. Does anybody want to see the pictures from Fanime from last year? I'll upload them on Flickr if anybody wants.

Questions for Fanime
1)How old are you?
2)"Who is your waifu?"
3)"Is it true that Mecha Jetter is LXE's Hasubando?"
4)What kind of tempura is...tempura?
5)Can you be more active?
6) How did you grow out that luscious beard?
7)how big is tempura's anime collection including the figurines! also whether he collect dollfies =x ?
8)and which character is his favourite?
9)Does he get free rt for being a GM?
10)Also if it's fun playing as bosses/arks when joining union wars for lulz?
11)Do you like yandere or tsundere?
12)Are you a lolicon?
13)What Japanese/English pick up lines to you use on girls?
14)Tempura X Miso???

Last edited by hankzorz on Wed May 25, 2011 3:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:21 pm

hankzorz wrote:
Since I'm going to Fanime next Saturday, I was thinking of letting the community ask questions about Tempura. I WILL NOT ask him him about UC--->RT, bazaar, or any other Cosmic Break related questions. Just questions you want to know about the guy in general. Example: How did you grow that luscious beard???

Ask questions here.

Regarding orders for Cosmic Break merchandise, I'll be taking orders? If I have enough cash on me, I'll be able to get maybe 1 or 2 dakimuras only (only if I can CONFIRM) that people are buying. Any other items, I'll take pictures of the price, ask you to pay for the price and shipping for the items (If I have enough bubble wrap, I'll try bubble wrap the items). Items will be sold on Ebay for trusted seller/buyer protection. I'd like to request an additional ten or more dollars depending on your generous heart for gas, shipping supplies, and a little incentive to get you guys the items. =)

So place your orders here.

Regarding pictures of Fanime, I'll post them up on my Flickr when I have the time. Does anybody want to see the pictures from Fanime from last year? I'll upload them on Flickr if anybody wants.

I WANT

will you ship overseas to australia but? I'll pay. (paypal payment right?)

so yeah, i want to reserve one.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

*me please*

Just the Ehiwaz CD please. if you don't mind. really want those accessories.

and oh can i has the totebag pretty please?
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I will be shipping international. This is the whole purpose of me buying it for those who might never get Cosmicbreak merchandise. I hope they post prices soon so everyone knows what they can get. Let's hope for promotional codes guys =) I'll update pricing information as soon as it's posted on the main website so you guys can choose what you want. I'll prnt screen shipping information as well so you guys know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Mecha Jetter Plastic Model!!!
I'll be sacrificing my RT charges for it.
But then again you'll know where I live, and my real name, so no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:25 pm

For prices go here:

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=3899&comment_count=19

Cheers!

See you at Fanime Hankorz ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

also hankorz if you can get one of the fabled Ivis Wallscrolls (theres apparently only two available) I will pay extra.

I also want all the free stuff they are handing out. though that bag might be hard to ship so i dunno..

and with the free items they are sending out if you give user id/ingame name/email. I'll PM those at a later date.

I'm gonna be ending up spending 250 bucks am I >.< damn. Do you want any money beforehand so you'll have enough?

LXE wrote:

are you scared he'll come and assault your house when you live in Australia? paranoid.

Last edited by LordShade on Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

are you scared he'll come and assault your house when you live in Australia? paranoid.
No, its just that I don't want him to know my real name, and its not like they have any Mecha Jetter Plastic Models anyway. (Offtopic - Which suburb are you from? I'm in BurNwood)

Last edited by LXE on Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm

LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

No, its just that I don't want him to know my real name. (Offtopic - Which suburb are you from? I'm in BurNwood)

I'm away right now attending Uni in Victoria. on the border town of Wodonga.

My Sydney home is in the Sutherland Shire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:

No, its just that I don't want him to know my real name. (Offtopic - Which suburb are you from? I'm in BurNwood)

@LordShade - Next year I'll be an Engineering Student at USYD.
Ok, back to topic.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:46 pm

I very MUCH want a copy of that CD...sadly, as I'm effectively broke, I'd be MORE than happy to arrange a 1-for-1 trade(mp3 backup copies, original CDs those copies came from all legally obtained, naturally) from among my own collection of anime/video-game soundtracks...toss me a message if you're interested!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:40 pm

LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

Ok, back to topic.

DO I SEE SUM SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:04 am

knyx wrote:
LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:

Ok, back to topic.

DO I SEE SUM SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO?

I SEE IT TOO
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

LordShade wrote:
also hankorz if you can get one of the fabled Ivis Wallscrolls (theres apparently only two available) I will pay extra.

I also want all the free stuff they are handing out. though that bag might be hard to ship so i dunno..

and with the free items they are sending out if you give user id/ingame name/email. I'll PM those at a later date.

I'm gonna be ending up spending 250 bucks am I >.< damn. Do you want any money beforehand so you'll have enough?

LXE wrote:

That'd be cool. Idk if I can get you the free stuff since it's probably limited to one per person. I also don't know if Tempura will allow me to sign up for your tune up set.

Look at the link Yokura provided and tell me what you want. I'll have to find out about shipping since I won't know the weight and the dimensions. I'd like the money first if you can. I don't want to be buying stuff that won't end up being shipped. I need to find a site that has both buyer/seller protection for us. XD But yeah, just tell me what you want and I'll post here what the average shipping price is.

BTW, DOES ANYBODY HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT TEMPURA?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:05 am

Eihwaz CD do want(tho I already have the song).

Damn I don even have a paypal account or any other overseas transaction methods available. Sad

Oh well. Might as well do me a favor asking Tempura whether becoming a CB GM is because of moe fetish. Razz

Don take me too seriously,tho I would like the answer.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:18 am

shinigami wrote:
Eihwaz CD do want(tho I already have the song).

Damn I don even have a paypal account or any other overseas transaction methods available. Sad

Oh well. Might as well do me a favor asking Tempura whether becoming a CB GM is because of moe fetish. Razz

Don take me too seriously,tho I would like the answer.

I'll be sure to ask him. kekeke I'm interested in that myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:30 am

hankzorz wrote:
Ask him these
"Who is your waifu?"
"Is it true that Mecha Jetter is LXE's Hasubando?"
"Can LXE haz Mecha Jetter Plastic Model?"
"LXE wants to know if you're a deep fried prawn or a specific vegetable, can you tell LXE?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:34 am

LXE wrote:
hankzorz wrote:
Ask him these
"Who is your waifu?"
"Is it true that Mecha Jetter is LXE's Hasubando?"
"Can LXE haz Mecha Jetter Plastic Model?"
"LXE wants to know if you're a deep fried prawn or a specific vegetable, can you tell LXE?"

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! 114411_1_4_VegetableTempura_1144896513
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:53 am

hankzorz wrote:
LordShade wrote:

LXE wrote:

That'd be cool. Idk if I can get you the free stuff since it's probably limited to one per person. I also don't know if Tempura will allow me to sign up for your tune up set.

Look at the link Yokura provided and tell me what you want. I'll have to find out about shipping since I won't know the weight and the dimensions. I'd like the money first if you can. I don't want to be buying stuff that won't end up being shipped. I need to find a site that has both buyer/seller protection for us. XD But yeah, just tell me what you want and I'll post here what the average shipping price is.

Dakimakura - $120~
Ivis Wallscroll - $40 ~
Free stuff provided (paper craft and stuffs)

so if i send you around 180 bucks is that ok? though if you can't get me a wallscroll you'll have to refund me the 40 bucks , is that cool?
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:54 am

I PMed you Shade.

So does anybody want a picture of Tempura? LOL

I'll choose the best 25 questions to be asked to Tempura, you guys got until May 26

I'm liking LXE's questions so far (not asking him to get you a MJG figure because they aren't going to make one probably *sadface*)
Back to top Go down
sdmemories
sdmemories

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:13 am

grad to all who buy eve pillow at Fanime XD

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! 5600747965_1d289d8a82
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:39 am

tenshi ja nai~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:41 am

Nisa wrote:
tenshi ja nai~!
Kanade-chan!
hankzorz wrote:
I'm liking LXE's questions so far
Yay!!!
hankzorz wrote:
not asking him to get you a MJG figure because they aren't going to make one probably *sadface*
NYU!!! D:

If there is a MJG cosplay artist at FanimeCon 2011 and if he/she is ugly, I will personally kill her/him myself.
Can somebody scan the Zero Saber Papercraft? Ze-chan would be happy!
Plus, I would like somebody to take photos of the GM's so we can do various fun things with them.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:10 am

My question -

Why aren't you more active in actually playing the game and feeling the pain of getting clobbered by us?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:26 am

rofl.

i have paypal and such. hank let me know when i can send over stuff for the CD. i wanz it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!   Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanime 2011 Tempura interview questions, Cosmic Break merchandise, and pictures!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next