Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyberstep at GDC 2012

Go down 
+20
DrMecha
Malphes
Trill
Klinkin
NoizeGT
Gerrion
IcedUp
necrodrakath
Kobrakai
Retrias
NovaZero
SmileBrush
mikuri
rei_hunter
Suki_Eve
boytitan2
Tuskin
Kuzuha
Suguri
Tashunu
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

Cyberstep at GDC 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Just thought I should post this.
From their twitter feed from homepage:
CosmicBreakUS
If anyone is attending GDC 2012, stop by our Cyberstep booth at Booth #2323 and get some free SWAG!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Tashunu wrote:
Just thought I should post this.
From their twitter feed from homepage:
CosmicBreakUS
If anyone is attending GDC 2012, stop by our Cyberstep booth at Booth #2323 and bitch at us about how bad we are at managing this game!
Okay.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

I want to give them a free SWAG if you get what I mean. Ahue.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm

An indie dev said you sucked.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Ok Im going this year and punching every fucking staff member in the face for that zero type bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm

This is the second most faggoty thing I hate about people who work on stuff.

People who regularly tell their fans/haters/ect. that they're going to a con and then never produce anything useful/meaningful ever again.

The first most faggoty thing, of course, is having a baby and breaking all of your promises to your players/fanbase/ect.

Combining those two is even worse. -glares at abandoned MegaTokyo-
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
This is the second most faggoty thing I hate about people who work on stuff.

People who regularly tell their fans/haters/ect. that they're going to a con and then never produce anything useful/meaningful ever again.

The first most faggoty thing, of course, is having a baby and breaking all of your promises to your players/fanbase/ect.

Combining those two is even worse. -glares at abandoned MegaTokyo-

Dont worry Ill beat there entire staff and guard to a pulp it will be worth the jail time =D.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

lol... goodluck getting in there.

350USD Per Entry.

200USD for Students......

and its an official zone, any misconduct, you get booted out by security.

Also, it wont be hard to miss, Cyberstep's Booth. Its right in front of Nintendo and Sony (Playstation)'s Booths
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

What are they going to do there... Advertising some ghost games and a worst than broken game?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

350USD Per Entry.

Also, it wont be hard to miss, Cyberstep's Booth. Its right in front of Nintendo and Sony (Playstation)'s Booths

There not worth it.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

350USD Per Entry.

they are aware of the fact that if it was easier to get in, too many ppl would remember their faces and hire a sniper to kill them at night.

nice strategy.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Just like garapon, anything they have costs a lot. Get free stuff after paying at least 200 bucks, not counting cost for trip and other expenses.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

350USD Per Entry.

There not worth it.
You're willing to face jail time just to get a chance at punching CyberStep employees' faces in, but a $350 entry fee's enough to make you back out?

SmileBrush wrote:
they are aware of the fact that if it was easier to get in, too many ppl would remember their faces and hire a sniper to kill them at night.

nice strategy.
As if people have that much money for a sniper, let alone are willing to pay for one.

mikuri wrote:
What are they going to do there... Advertising some ghost games and a worst than broken game?
Didn't they make some contraption that lets you synthesize music?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 am

Yes they did make a portable synthesizer
the one you would be punching us CSUS staff, the one who made zero bot is in JP
people who have the money to pay a professional murderer, wouldn't think this is worth their time

but yeah, people will continue to be ITG , and never actually did anything of the sort while in the con
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 am

KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE KDJ-ONE
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 am

Retrias wrote:
Yes they did make a portable synthesizer
the one you would be punching us CSUS staff, the one who made zero bot is in JP
people who have the money to pay a professional murderer, wouldn't think this is worth their time

but yeah, people will continue to be ITG , and never actually did anything of the sort while in the con

Cyber whats your profile pic from it looks cool.

Only people who really hire sniper theese days are terrorist. Or Considered terrorist. Fuck that shit id rather commit mass murder rape and be a pedo,And go to what evers considered the worst prison in the U.S., Then go to terrorist jail =\ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

KDJ-ONE IS OP
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

? u guys took my words literally or just playing along? ==
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am

SmileBrush wrote:
I figured the hate was strong enough that they'd want to put a bullet through their heads.

Quote :
Only people who really hire sniper theese days are terrorist. Or Considered terrorist. Fuck that shit id rather commit mass murder rape and be a pedo,And go to what evers considered the worst prison in the U.S., Then go to terrorist jail =\
So you'd rather murder and rape a large number of people yourself than ask someone to kill a small group of people.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 am

NovaZero wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:
I figured the hate was strong enough that they'd want to put a bullet through their heads.

Quote :
Only people who really hire sniper theese days are terrorist. Or Considered terrorist. Fuck that shit id rather commit mass murder rape and be a pedo,And go to what evers considered the worst prison in the U.S., Then go to terrorist jail =\
So you'd rather murder and rape a large number of people yourself than ask someone to kill a small group of people.
Terrorist Go to places like Guantanamo bay etc and get tortured daily see my point. For the crimes I listed you just get life in maximal security prison.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Terrorist Go to places like Guantanamo bay etc and get tortured daily see my point. For the crimes I listed you just get life in maximal security prison.
It still involves killing a bunch of people, which you're very willing to do, even thinking it's worth going to jail, just to deliver a message to a game company.

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 am

boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:

Quote :

lols this boytitan... where did you learn about Guantanamo Bay, Harold & Kumar i suppose?

Guantanamo Bay = a landscape.

so you prefer to go to maximal security prison (which btw, is STILL the so-called "Guantanamo Bay" you're trying to talk about, dumb fuck ==)

if you want to say that i'm wrong, please do explain what exactly Guantanamo Bay is.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 am

SmileBrush wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

lols this boytitan... where did you learn about Guantanamo Bay, Harold & Kumar i suppose?

Guantanamo Bay = a landscape.

so you prefer to go to maximal security prison (which btw, is STILL the so-called "Guantanamo Bay" you're trying to talk about, dumb fuck ==)

if you want to say that i'm wrong, please do explain what exactly Guantanamo Bay is.

Some military owned landscape that Im pretty sure is shut down now anyways. Terrorist are the worst treated of all criminals. And nvm nova u missed what I was trying to say. I was saying there are several other crimes I would commit then hireing a sniper cause of the consequences it would have.
Back to top Go down
IcedUp
IcedUp

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 am

Can u guys ask em "Where the hell is the GMs in C21?"
"Why the hell dont we get any news?"
"Are you going to shutdown C21?"
"How come the C21 forums arent been supervised? we are getting spammers coming in and telling us where to watch live sports."

also give them my kind regards

Well that is.... if some1 actually plans to go to represent the ppl of this forum.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 am

IcedUp wrote:
Can u guys ask em "Where the hell is the GMs in C21?"
"Why the hell dont we get any news?"
"Are you going to shutdown C21?"
"How come the C21 forums arent been supervised? we are getting spammers coming in and telling us where to watch live sports."

also give them my kind regards

Well that is.... if some1 actually plans to go to represent the ppl of this forum.
No one's going to spend $350 if their only purpose is to tell CyberStep to shape up.

Quote :
And nvm nova u missed what I was trying to say. I was saying there are several other crimes I would commit then hireing a sniper cause of the consequences it would have.
And some of those crimes you mentioned are murder and rape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep at GDC 2012   Cyberstep at GDC 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberstep at GDC 2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next