Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: Empty
PostSubject: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm

After I got her in TW, her AMs were removed to make my alpha-amateus, and because I just didn't know how to play her, so she was in my storage untouched until now (I can't help it anymore, she's too moe to stay there gaining dust! >.<)

Anyway, after some searching in the forum and some thinking, this is the first version I came up with:

Spoiler:
It was really a pain in the ass that she only got 5 capa carts, gave me a lot of trouble...(I really thought the Calc had that data wrong)

I first tried to make a Railgun + Buckler + WLK base build, but that failed with over-cost problem...and doing Railgun + Float Dash doesn't seem that good of an idea, so I switched to the version I have now:

1 EIW (2 EIW seems overkill, and 0 EIW, only 3 ammo is way too less)
Float Dash & Accele Roll (obviously with 38 FLY)
Broad Radar (seems too good a cart for Rouche to pass)
Moving Burst (I had to pick another cart, either this or Beam Guard, in order to pick Broad Radar on lvl 9)
*although she doesn't have her AM anymore, I think MB can still help her to attack AIR and defend against LND better with more mobility.

This build is just my rough idea right now, if you got any comments, opinions, or advices, please tell Very Happy

Also, some tips on how to play Rouche would be nice, for example I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to use that HD weapon...(am I even invincible while using it?)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:12 am

are you going to spam dat genki dama or barrier shield. ._.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:19 am

You definitely want both eiws. Trust me, even eight barriers won't feel like enough.

MB isn't going to be very worthwhile with only two handy bazookas either.

General effective Rouche playstyle involves gradually pushing forward with her barriers. How aggressive you can be with this heavily depends on your team; if your team doesn't follow with you on the push/leaves you to be swarmed by melee bots, you'll just get mobbed and die. But at the same time, being overly defensive with your barriers and placing them away from the action actually has a negative effect by encouraging your teammates to turtle, giving the enemy team the opportunity to push forward and wreck you.

Basically, Rouche's job in itself is pretty simple, it's your team (and the enemy team's composition) that matters in making her effective. At best, you can break the enemy PS and push all the way back into their spawn room. At worst, you die to a vanguard/eris/ivis/etc five seconds after placing your bit while your team does nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:04 am

So then, switching out MB for EIW, that means I gotta squeeze out another 15-20 cost...

Should I drop FLY down a bit, or perhaps using a pom pom instead of one handy zook, or maybe even no Accele Roll?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:21 am

You don't really need accele roll for the kind of role you're aiming at.

Although you may need the extra bazooka.

Rouche isn't someone you should play with TW's rushdown melee mentality to begin with, though.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:27 pm

I had forgotten that I only made her to lvl 9...guess I can just ditch AR then level her to 10 to get 1 more EIW, at the same time keeping both zooks and MB (or Beam Guard) silent
Hyoka wrote:
Rouche isn't someone you should play with TW's rushdown melee mentality to begin with, though.

Well recently that died down a bit with the sugoi girls out, but anyway, I at least want to build my Rouche up to completion, even if I failed to use her (building bot is the biggest fun factor in CB for me, more than out and fight XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:   Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a standard Rouche, a little help? D:
Page 1 of 1